Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3531

    Sara. The Triangle

    This blond, mid 20s SW has a nice rack. I've heard mixed reports about her. But my experiences have been great. Nice BJ. Nice FS. A trip to the isles of greece also available. And she's a dirty girl, just how I like them. A bit thicker than I generally like, but by NO means BBW. Just a bit of meat on the bones. .25 for BJ. .40 for FS. .50 for a trip to the isles.

  2. #3530

    Lucy. The R

    This WSW has been showing up on the R from time to time. Generally between State Fair and 8. Complexion issues. 21yo. Nice body. No FS on a car date (so far) , but will take a hard skull job, and CIM. Nice little body, and young. Overall, a good experience for. 25.

  3. #3529

    Sting

    First time posting long time to the game.

    Did a stroll on the are around noon and just north of

    Mcnicols there were 2. Decoys there one white and one black.

    I recognized here she got me about 4 years ago.

    On the other note do you guys remember Bunny she is

    One off my regulers say her couple days ago she is 5. 5 about 120 very nice.

    And finish was the best 1 hour aff sweat

    If someone want to trade I like small spinners.

    Watch out for leo

    ===========================================

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

    There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

    Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

    Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

    Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

  4. #3528

    Next to R

    Went through the area as usual, on my way home. Saw a couple cute BSW, but there was way too much traffic out there, then spotted a marked LEO heading south on R. Saw a WSW, brunette, looked like a good body, she turned and headed down a side street as soon as the LEO went by. I turned round a side street past and figured I'd try to get her further down the street. No dice, she must of cut down a alley or ducked in a house. Wound up cutting down Oakland and spotted a this girl in a jean skirt walking north on oakland. Didn't think she was a SW as she was carrying a grocery bag, but she looked and stared me down. I pulled a U-turn and she had stopped walking. Offered her a lift and she got in. Turns out she lives down the street. Said we could head to her place either inside or garage or backyard. No way. From my many trips through there I knew of a nice secluded spot with easy outs. Good BBBJ with swallow for 25 plus digit play, nice warm, wet, and clean smelling and looking. Got digits, but no minutes. Said her name was Kay. Definitely going to repeat when I can get a hold of her. White, curly brown hair, average build, good see's though slight droop. Shaved and clean below.

  5. #3527

    Kelly in the triangle

    Picked up Kelly in the Triangle a few days back gr by the Vernon. WSW, early to mid twenties, brown hair. 5'6"ish. 135ish with bees and bit of a muffin top, a southern girl with an accent. Beat some other monger to the pick up but in the end I was the loser. Very rushed, bad technique (Devon ring bell) and doesn't catch. Won't repeat.

    Did a 2 minute drive through the triangle on Sunday and saw 6 walking about spread all over gr and tele. Summer its indeed here! Didn't see leo on Sunday but did a week back when they pulled me over and read me the riot act. That was unpleasant and luckily citation-free. Also saw a real nice looker on tele on Saturday that was definitely a worker but maybe was waiting for a client. She was by the vic and had a few mongers trying to catch her eye, including one that got out of his ride and ran after her up tele. Would liked to have picked that up.

    BTW, anyone know who the hispanic looking girl with some 36dd is in the triangle. Seen her twice on gr and pretty sure not a decoy because she was chatting with triangle fixture Walkers.

  6. #3526

    April in Warrendale Area!

    Scooped April early this morning 26 years WSW dirty blonde about 5'4" 120lbs for decent bbbj2cim for Jackson and honest abe. I was a little disappointed in the finish because just when I got to the breaking point she stopped and just held it without any movement. Needless to say I am not totally empty! LOL

  7. #3525

    It Snowed Saturday!

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Friday night scooped Helen on W ave (I know) but I just couldn't help myself! Arabic SW mid 20s Not bad looking but lazy as Fat$*k! Finally got to the messy completion of a less than average BBBJ with her! Sat picked up Debbie bka Little Bit in the Triangle 50 ish WSW 80's style blonde hairdo for cfs for two jacks I do have digits for the old school seniors. Monday met another Snow on East Harper WSW about 26 not bad looking but not great 5'3" around 110 lbs she was very jumpy at first (obviously from the meds) but settled in to decent bbbjtcim for Hamilton and honest Abe! Not great but not bad and I did copy digits again for active seniors! On the way home I decided to cruise the are and saw an older (Definitely 50 plus) WSW Renee or Regina and couldn't pass up the chance for a second hamilton / lincoln bbbjtcim in the same night with DT and gagging the whole time! Stay safe and happy mongering!
    Picked up snow again for the same deal but better this time around for Jackson!

  8. #3524

    Onion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    At the risk of sounding ignorant, I have to ask; what do you mean by onion?
    A big, round, plump booty.

  9. #3523

    What?

    At the risk of sounding ignorant, I have to ask; what do you mean by onion?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Did she have very short hair, and an onion? Wanted 2 scoop her the other day, but pigs were parked in the liquor store's (on Nevada) lot with binoculars.

  10. #3522

    Triangle Sunday evening

    Went down 6 Mile, Seven, Five / Lahser, and GR area around 8:30 pm Sunday. Saw 3 WSW, all over 35 near GR / 24. Got the vibe they were being too obvious. They didn't give the tell all stare when driving by nor would they walk down side street like a hungry SW will.

    Its Monday and I am not wanting to burn gas. Any seniors with digits to share for anything near downriver, GR or US12 is appreciated.

  11. #3521

    Digits

    Hey Oneknot.

    If you get a hold of her. Can you pass the digits on?

    Thanks

  12. #3520

    Jc girl

    I was stopping on jc to stretch my legs when a girl walked up. She was probably in her thirties. Asked if I had a smoke, and we sat on the curb chatting for a while. Nice girl great conversation. Probably hung out for 15 min before she asked if I wanted a date. I told her yeah, but was on the bike ad would have to do it another time. She said no problem, and directed me to a garage around the corner. Lord I swear this girl was a champion sucker. Curly brunette, spinner bod, has a scar on her right cheek that looks like a pair of lips. All in all had fun for a jack. Will definitely repeat. Gave me her number but must have been out of minutes. FS repeat next time. Wish I could remember her name.

  13. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to put this in my last post. Did the Michigan cruise, saw what the bretheren been saying about the motel lot. I saw a tall, WSW and a healthy lookin fine ass BSW, out in the open in broad daylight. Both were 9's at worst. Play at your own risk.
    I saw that last night. I drove by in the morning and saw a SW talking to 3 guys that looked like UC LEO. I get tempted, but I will not pull into that place. I saw a player from state watching the action from behind the truck stop.

  14. #3518

    Victory?

    Forgot to put this in my last post. Did the Michigan cruise, saw what the bretheren been saying about the motel lot. I saw a tall, WSW and a healthy lookin fine ass BSW, out in the open in broad daylight. Both were 9's at worst. Play at your own risk.

  15. #3517

    The are at noon

    I took a leisure stroll down the are around noon and saw one WSW near 8 and a BSW near 7 but didn't have time to do any recon, plus I was wondering should I even bother with all the heat that's been reported and the past weeks in that area.

    Since I have to head back to that area later maybe I will have better luck and more time to stroll.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape