Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5433

    Kelly in the triangle

    Picked up Kelly in the Triangle a few days back gr by the Vernon. WSW, early to mid twenties, brown hair. 5'6"ish. 135ish with bees and bit of a muffin top, a southern girl with an accent. Beat some other monger to the pick up but in the end I was the loser. Very rushed, bad technique (Devon ring bell) and doesn't catch. Won't repeat.

    Did a 2 minute drive through the triangle on Sunday and saw 6 walking about spread all over gr and tele. Summer its indeed here! Didn't see leo on Sunday but did a week back when they pulled me over and read me the riot act. That was unpleasant and luckily citation-free. Also saw a real nice looker on tele on Saturday that was definitely a worker but maybe was waiting for a client. She was by the vic and had a few mongers trying to catch her eye, including one that got out of his ride and ran after her up tele. Would liked to have picked that up.

    BTW, anyone know who the hispanic looking girl with some 36dd is in the triangle. Seen her twice on gr and pretty sure not a decoy because she was chatting with triangle fixture Walkers.

  2. #5432

    April in Warrendale Area!

    Scooped April early this morning 26 years WSW dirty blonde about 5'4" 120lbs for decent bbbj2cim for Jackson and honest abe. I was a little disappointed in the finish because just when I got to the breaking point she stopped and just held it without any movement. Needless to say I am not totally empty! LOL

  3. #5431

    It Snowed Saturday!

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Friday night scooped Helen on W ave (I know) but I just couldn't help myself! Arabic SW mid 20s Not bad looking but lazy as Fat$*k! Finally got to the messy completion of a less than average BBBJ with her! Sat picked up Debbie bka Little Bit in the Triangle 50 ish WSW 80's style blonde hairdo for cfs for two jacks I do have digits for the old school seniors. Monday met another Snow on East Harper WSW about 26 not bad looking but not great 5'3" around 110 lbs she was very jumpy at first (obviously from the meds) but settled in to decent bbbjtcim for Hamilton and honest Abe! Not great but not bad and I did copy digits again for active seniors! On the way home I decided to cruise the are and saw an older (Definitely 50 plus) WSW Renee or Regina and couldn't pass up the chance for a second hamilton / lincoln bbbjtcim in the same night with DT and gagging the whole time! Stay safe and happy mongering!
    Picked up snow again for the same deal but better this time around for Jackson!

  4. #5430

    Onion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    At the risk of sounding ignorant, I have to ask; what do you mean by onion?
    A big, round, plump booty.

  5. #5429

    What?

    At the risk of sounding ignorant, I have to ask; what do you mean by onion?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Did she have very short hair, and an onion? Wanted 2 scoop her the other day, but pigs were parked in the liquor store's (on Nevada) lot with binoculars.

  6. #5428

    Triangle Sunday evening

    Went down 6 Mile, Seven, Five / Lahser, and GR area around 8:30 pm Sunday. Saw 3 WSW, all over 35 near GR / 24. Got the vibe they were being too obvious. They didn't give the tell all stare when driving by nor would they walk down side street like a hungry SW will.

    Its Monday and I am not wanting to burn gas. Any seniors with digits to share for anything near downriver, GR or US12 is appreciated.

  7. #5427

    Digits

    Hey Oneknot.

    If you get a hold of her. Can you pass the digits on?

    Thanks

  8. #5426

    Jc girl

    I was stopping on jc to stretch my legs when a girl walked up. She was probably in her thirties. Asked if I had a smoke, and we sat on the curb chatting for a while. Nice girl great conversation. Probably hung out for 15 min before she asked if I wanted a date. I told her yeah, but was on the bike ad would have to do it another time. She said no problem, and directed me to a garage around the corner. Lord I swear this girl was a champion sucker. Curly brunette, spinner bod, has a scar on her right cheek that looks like a pair of lips. All in all had fun for a jack. Will definitely repeat. Gave me her number but must have been out of minutes. FS repeat next time. Wish I could remember her name.

  9. #5425
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to put this in my last post. Did the Michigan cruise, saw what the bretheren been saying about the motel lot. I saw a tall, WSW and a healthy lookin fine ass BSW, out in the open in broad daylight. Both were 9's at worst. Play at your own risk.
    I saw that last night. I drove by in the morning and saw a SW talking to 3 guys that looked like UC LEO. I get tempted, but I will not pull into that place. I saw a player from state watching the action from behind the truck stop.

  10. #5424

    Victory?

    Forgot to put this in my last post. Did the Michigan cruise, saw what the bretheren been saying about the motel lot. I saw a tall, WSW and a healthy lookin fine ass BSW, out in the open in broad daylight. Both were 9's at worst. Play at your own risk.

  11. #5423

    The are at noon

    I took a leisure stroll down the are around noon and saw one WSW near 8 and a BSW near 7 but didn't have time to do any recon, plus I was wondering should I even bother with all the heat that's been reported and the past weeks in that area.

    Since I have to head back to that area later maybe I will have better luck and more time to stroll.

  12. #5422
    Quote Originally Posted by TechTraveler77  [View Original Post]
    Just cruised the R and seen a fine twenty something WSW. Went to make the turn and wound up missing her. But my luck was good and scooped up Toya, BSW in her late 30's. Agreed on BBBJ for jack and she went to work with her great skills until CIM. Would repeat be again except will drop off in same place picked up, instead of be has station.
    Did she have very short hair, and an onion? Wanted 2 scoop her the other day, but pigs were parked in the liquor store's (on Nevada) lot with binoculars.

  13. #5421

    Stephanie. The R

    Picked up this one for HH. She's a bit thick. White. Brown hair. But she likes what she does, isn't on the H, and isn't an idiot. She's on the north end of the R, generally. But she's hit or miss to find. Not a constant presence.

  14. #5420

    Allie from the Ave.

    Has anyone seen Allie she is usually on the ave when she is out? Just wondering if she is still around and if so what des she look like now. I am thinking about making a trip down there to check it out, haven't been in awhile do to distance. I am just not in the area much anymore. That woman can take a pounding and loves it, any info would be greatly appreciated.

  15. #5419

    Toya from the R

    Just cruised the R and seen a fine twenty something WSW. Went to make the turn and wound up missing her. But my luck was good and scooped up Toya, BSW in her late 30's. Agreed on BBBJ for jack and she went to work with her great skills until CIM. Would repeat be again except will drop off in same place picked up, instead of be has station.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape