Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,616 to 15,630 of 21049
-
05-21-12 17:04 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 207Next to R
Went through the area as usual, on my way home. Saw a couple cute BSW, but there was way too much traffic out there, then spotted a marked LEO heading south on R. Saw a WSW, brunette, looked like a good body, she turned and headed down a side street as soon as the LEO went by. I turned round a side street past and figured I'd try to get her further down the street. No dice, she must of cut down a alley or ducked in a house. Wound up cutting down Oakland and spotted a this girl in a jean skirt walking north on oakland. Didn't think she was a SW as she was carrying a grocery bag, but she looked and stared me down. I pulled a U-turn and she had stopped walking. Offered her a lift and she got in. Turns out she lives down the street. Said we could head to her place either inside or garage or backyard. No way. From my many trips through there I knew of a nice secluded spot with easy outs. Good BBBJ with swallow for 25 plus digit play, nice warm, wet, and clean smelling and looking. Got digits, but no minutes. Said her name was Kay. Definitely going to repeat when I can get a hold of her. White, curly brown hair, average build, good see's though slight droop. Shaved and clean below.
-
05-21-12 11:05 #5433Senior Member

Posts: 163Kelly in the triangle
Picked up Kelly in the Triangle a few days back gr by the Vernon. WSW, early to mid twenties, brown hair. 5'6"ish. 135ish with bees and bit of a muffin top, a southern girl with an accent. Beat some other monger to the pick up but in the end I was the loser. Very rushed, bad technique (Devon ring bell) and doesn't catch. Won't repeat.
Did a 2 minute drive through the triangle on Sunday and saw 6 walking about spread all over gr and tele. Summer its indeed here! Didn't see leo on Sunday but did a week back when they pulled me over and read me the riot act. That was unpleasant and luckily citation-free. Also saw a real nice looker on tele on Saturday that was definitely a worker but maybe was waiting for a client. She was by the vic and had a few mongers trying to catch her eye, including one that got out of his ride and ran after her up tele. Would liked to have picked that up.
BTW, anyone know who the hispanic looking girl with some 36dd is in the triangle. Seen her twice on gr and pretty sure not a decoy because she was chatting with triangle fixture Walkers.
-
05-21-12 09:10 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 742April in Warrendale Area!
Scooped April early this morning 26 years WSW dirty blonde about 5'4" 120lbs for decent bbbj2cim for Jackson and honest abe. I was a little disappointed in the finish because just when I got to the breaking point she stopped and just held it without any movement. Needless to say I am not totally empty! LOL
-
05-21-12 09:03 #5431Senior Member

Posts: 742It Snowed Saturday!
Picked up snow again for the same deal but better this time around for Jackson!
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-12 09:00 #5430Regular Member

Posts: 11Onion.
A big, round, plump booty.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-12 07:58 #5429Senior Member

Posts: 846What?
At the risk of sounding ignorant, I have to ask; what do you mean by onion?
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-12 06:35 #5428Senior Member

Posts: 236Triangle Sunday evening
Went down 6 Mile, Seven, Five / Lahser, and GR area around 8:30 pm Sunday. Saw 3 WSW, all over 35 near GR / 24. Got the vibe they were being too obvious. They didn't give the tell all stare when driving by nor would they walk down side street like a hungry SW will.
Its Monday and I am not wanting to burn gas. Any seniors with digits to share for anything near downriver, GR or US12 is appreciated.
-
05-21-12 00:38 #5427Regular Member

Posts: 23Digits
Hey Oneknot.
If you get a hold of her. Can you pass the digits on?
Thanks
-
05-20-12 23:45 #5426Senior Member

Posts: 327Jc girl
I was stopping on jc to stretch my legs when a girl walked up. She was probably in her thirties. Asked if I had a smoke, and we sat on the curb chatting for a while. Nice girl great conversation. Probably hung out for 15 min before she asked if I wanted a date. I told her yeah, but was on the bike ad would have to do it another time. She said no problem, and directed me to a garage around the corner. Lord I swear this girl was a champion sucker. Curly brunette, spinner bod, has a scar on her right cheek that looks like a pair of lips. All in all had fun for a jack. Will definitely repeat. Gave me her number but must have been out of minutes. FS repeat next time. Wish I could remember her name.
-
05-19-12 15:05 #5425Senior Member

Posts: 118I saw that last night. I drove by in the morning and saw a SW talking to 3 guys that looked like UC LEO. I get tempted, but I will not pull into that place. I saw a player from state watching the action from behind the truck stop.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-12 00:25 #5424Senior Member

Posts: 438Victory?
Forgot to put this in my last post. Did the Michigan cruise, saw what the bretheren been saying about the motel lot. I saw a tall, WSW and a healthy lookin fine ass BSW, out in the open in broad daylight. Both were 9's at worst. Play at your own risk.
-
05-17-12 14:52 #5423Regular Member

Posts: 19The are at noon
I took a leisure stroll down the are around noon and saw one WSW near 8 and a BSW near 7 but didn't have time to do any recon, plus I was wondering should I even bother with all the heat that's been reported and the past weeks in that area.
Since I have to head back to that area later maybe I will have better luck and more time to stroll.
-
05-15-12 21:18 #5422Senior Member

Posts: 438Did she have very short hair, and an onion? Wanted 2 scoop her the other day, but pigs were parked in the liquor store's (on Nevada) lot with binoculars.
Originally Posted by TechTraveler77
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-12 17:12 #5421Senior Member

Posts: 270Stephanie. The R
Picked up this one for HH. She's a bit thick. White. Brown hair. But she likes what she does, isn't on the H, and isn't an idiot. She's on the north end of the R, generally. But she's hit or miss to find. Not a constant presence.
-
05-15-12 12:02 #5420Senior Member

Posts: 356Allie from the Ave.
Has anyone seen Allie she is usually on the ave when she is out? Just wondering if she is still around and if so what des she look like now. I am thinking about making a trip down there to check it out, haven't been in awhile do to distance. I am just not in the area much anymore. That woman can take a pounding and loves it, any info would be greatly appreciated.












Reply With Quote





