Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5419

    Toya from the R

    Just cruised the R and seen a fine twenty something WSW. Went to make the turn and wound up missing her. But my luck was good and scooped up Toya, BSW in her late 30's. Agreed on BBBJ for jack and she went to work with her great skills until CIM. Would repeat be again except will drop off in same place picked up, instead of be has station.

  2. #5418

    Fort S. Fun

    Made a visit to detroit and took a stroll down fort. Hooked up with a nice blond WSW mid thirty's 130 pounds with some great C's. Amy let me roam while she performed her BBBJ CIM work for a jack. If I see her near KFC will definitely repeat!

  3. #5417

    Unmarked at telegraph and 96

    Just scouted tele off 96. Unmarked blue crown Vic 2 Leo one watching with bionics.

  4. #5416

    Strolling on Sunday

    Went through the east side yesterday and saw a few SW out. One extremely hot brunette spinner. She had a pink shirt on and was unfortunately gone when I went around the block for a scoop. Another girl was at the same corner. Looked good from far but upclose she looked and dressed like she had a hangover after leaving the gym.

    Moving on to the ave I scooped candy. Did the check and proceeded to a quiet spot. .4 for everything. Ended up tipping her. 2 for the incredible BBBJ. This girl could pull a bowling ball through a garden hose. She was wearing nice clothes, didn't smell, but did have some pick marks. BTW she has a fire red Bush with brunette hair. All in all I will repeat in a heartbeat. Total pro. No rushing either.

  5. #5415
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, something is f'd up on her cheek.
    She seemed ok yesterday. I left something inside her cheek that made us both feel better.

  6. #5414
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Started off by the ave first but that tour was halted by an episode of law and order suv! On my way to the G I spotted a WSW in front of the notel on 8 that looked decent from the street. Usually not my thing to stop at a hot spot like that but several blocks later I decided to swing around for a second look. As I rolled up the side street she jumped in. Brenda probably upper 40's not good looking at all IMHO and the BJ was worse when she got in and I got a close look I really thought about calling the whole thing off and as I started to back pedal she started to whine and beg so I caved! Rushed hard and toothy BJ with hand action and she actually had paper towel in her hand to catch the load that never came out LOL after about 3 minutes I stopped her and drove off! Moral of the story is Follow your gut instinct! Out East early AM nothing and I mean nothing on the Big G! Meanwhile I decided to hit Harper since I was on that side of town as it was getting near that time for the Sun to come up. Then I spotted Rebecca aka Kelsey the girl from the dds video someone posted on here a while back! She had been away at the County hotel and country club for a while and got clean. 26 year old WSW about 5' and 130 lbs now short blonde buzz cut hair large be's or small see's all cleaned up and ready for action! Found a spot and she got naked in the front seat and she enjoyed the digital play while doing a nice slow and deep bbbj2cim w / swallow for action Jackson!
    Here's the only link I could find for her video!

    http://xxxbunker.com/3787812

  7. #5413

    The Girl from the Dollar Dick Suck Video?

    Started off by the ave first but that tour was halted by an episode of law and order suv! On my way to the G I spotted a WSW in front of the notel on 8 that looked decent from the street. Usually not my thing to stop at a hot spot like that but several blocks later I decided to swing around for a second look. As I rolled up the side street she jumped in. Brenda probably upper 40's not good looking at all IMHO and the BJ was worse when she got in and I got a close look I really thought about calling the whole thing off and as I started to back pedal she started to whine and beg so I caved! Rushed hard and toothy BJ with hand action and she actually had paper towel in her hand to catch the load that never came out LOL after about 3 minutes I stopped her and drove off! Moral of the story is Follow your gut instinct! Out East early AM nothing and I mean nothing on the Big G! Meanwhile I decided to hit Harper since I was on that side of town as it was getting near that time for the Sun to come up. Then I spotted Rebecca aka Kelsey the girl from the dds video someone posted on here a while back! She had been away at the County hotel and country club for a while and got clean. 26 year old WSW about 5' and 130 lbs now short blonde buzz cut hair large be's or small see's all cleaned up and ready for action! Found a spot and she got naked in the front seat and she enjoyed the digital play while doing a nice slow and deep bbbj2cim w / swallow for action Jackson!

  8. #5412
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    In Plumber2's last pic, the hoe convention ARE trannys.

    Picked up 'B' on Lantz, WSW 5'7', brunette, monster nips. Saw her before over the last year or so but she was pricey. This time just. 2 for FS (funny how this happens) , got a notel spot. The action was actually better than the BJ. Probably won't repeat, I'm thinking about leaving the R alone for a minute, and hit other strolls. Between the subpar SW's, trannys, LE, just as it's getting warm out, my antenna is buzzing. But who knows?
    'B'. If I'm not wrong she's a bit heavy one & a black guy pimps her. Anything goes with her.

    Play safe.

    Nikk

  9. #5411
    [QUOTE= I'm thinking about leaving the R alone for a minute, and hit other strolls. Between the subpar SW's, trannys, LE, just as it's getting warm out, my antenna is buzzing. But who knows?[/QUOTE]Dude you just described ALL of the Detroit strolls.

    Rolled through the G tonight. Saw 2 WSW's near SF. One petite little thing and the other brunette I think someone was talking about a few post back. She was walking with a handler (?). Leo passed as I was about to scoop the little one up so I rolled around the block figuring I'd pick her off the side street on the way around and she was gone. Hmm?

    Passed through the harper / G/Vandyke area for shiats and giggles. Would have been happy if I could have found mischief and her twin sister freak. No such luck absolutely dead.

    Moved on to the triangle. Interesting to see that some action has started to come back. I've pretty much stayed away from there since about Christmas time. Popo was getting to aggressive towards me back then. A few BSW and WSW were out. Out of all of them only one I would consider. Cute looking little BSW. Saw no LEO under after I had over stayed my welcome, but they were busy roughing up someone in the Vic lot. Hit the Warrendale area. Just missed a solid 9 plus. Nice fresh looking petite WSW. Saw her, changed lanes, turned the corner to scoop with no hesitation and got there just in time to see her jump in another dudes car. Lucky MF'are. Then they always add insult to it with that pouty sorry dude look as they drive off.

    Then good ole reliable starts texting me (blowing up my phone) saying how horny she was. Former ATF, former triangle SW. Young, cute, and loves her job almost too much sometimes. Extremely reliable also. I'm just bored with her, been seeing this chick for a few years now. Keeps a few regulars around but is adamant about not wanting to add to the rotation. Sorry guys I've tried like hell to get her to give out for referrals. I know from what she's told me at least one of you dudes is another regular.

    So it was off to the ATM to meet up with the ATF for some BBBJ, BLS, CIM, FIV, and look out, ATUHA as well (figure that one out, LOL) Called me a f*cker and reminded me that I was messing her up because she didn't have time for "that". All courtesy of the road head patrol. Not bad for a girl who was in a hurry to get back to thugly and go do some late night shopping.

    Be smart and stay safe.

  10. #5410

    Careful

    In Plumber2's last pic, the hoe convention ARE trannys.

    Picked up 'B' on Lantz, WSW 5'7', brunette, monster nips. Saw her before over the last year or so but she was pricey. This time just. 2 for FS (funny how this happens) , got a notel spot. The action was actually better than the BJ. Probably won't repeat, I'm thinking about leaving the R alone for a minute, and hit other strolls. Between the subpar SW's, trannys, LE, just as it's getting warm out, my antenna is buzzing. But who knows?

  11. #5409
    Yes! That sounds like her. She didn't seem to be as seasoned as some of the other girls out there but she was pretty decent. I would repeat if I see her again. Looks like she didn't take your advice!

  12. #5408
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I was scouting the R and around the usual spot, it looked like Amber with something wrong with her cheek. Anyone else see something like this?
    Yeah, something is f'd up on her cheek.

  13. #5407
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    You have any info on the WSW in the pink capri pants at the Lantz corner? I've seen her there and been interested but not scooped her yet.
    That's Sandra. Plenty of reviews of her on here.

  14. #5406
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidcudi09  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Tonya on the Ave about two weeks ago during one of my early, pre-dawn street missions. I think she's been reviewed before. Blonde, WSW, nice firm C cups, big ass too. Caught my attention because she had on a yellow tank top and the tits were looking beautiful. Scooped up for a nice CBJ with attention to the boys. Took finger play like a champ. Total damage was $25.

    Stay safe,

    -Cudi
    I'm looking for her & asked about her here.

    I had fun with her more than twice.

    Any Intel you want to share. Can you PM me.

    Thanks & Play Safe.

    Nikk

  15. #5405

    Tonya. The Ave

    Hooked up with Tonya on the Ave about two weeks ago during one of my early, pre-dawn street missions. I think she's been reviewed before. Blonde, WSW, nice firm C cups, big ass too. Caught my attention because she had on a yellow tank top and the tits were looking beautiful. Scooped up for a nice CBJ with attention to the boys. Took finger play like a champ. Total damage was $25.

    Stay safe,

    -Cudi

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape