Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,646 to 15,660 of 19146
-
05-12-12 16:45 #3501Senior Member

Posts: 270That's Sandra. Plenty of reviews of her on here.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-12 15:45 #3500Senior Member

Posts: 71I'm looking for her & asked about her here.
Originally Posted by Kidcudi09
[View Original Post]
I had fun with her more than twice.
Any Intel you want to share. Can you PM me.
Thanks & Play Safe.
Nikk
-
05-12-12 14:47 #3499Senior Member

Posts: 157Tonya. The Ave
Hooked up with Tonya on the Ave about two weeks ago during one of my early, pre-dawn street missions. I think she's been reviewed before. Blonde, WSW, nice firm C cups, big ass too. Caught my attention because she had on a yellow tank top and the tits were looking beautiful. Scooped up for a nice CBJ with attention to the boys. Took finger play like a champ. Total damage was $25.
Stay safe,
-Cudi
-
05-12-12 14:43 #3498Senior Member

Posts: 157Mimi. Eastside
This is my first chance to play catch up with reports. The East has been dead for awhile particularly around my old stomping grounds on Harper. Lo and behold I came across a stunner named Mimi. WSW, slender about 5'9, brunette with thick curly hair, C cups, with enough ass to make a man happy. Was seeing her on the regular for CBJ for about 3 weeks. $25 with tip. Have digits for seniors, phone was off for about a week. Since shortly after the first of the month it's been back on, but I haven't been able to hook back up with her.
Stay safe,
-Cudi
-
05-12-12 14:25 #3497Senior Member

Posts: 249Amber?
I was scouting the R and around the usual spot, it looked like Amber with something wrong with her cheek. Anyone else see something like this?
-
05-12-12 10:33 #3496Senior Member

Posts: 480I am quite surprised that the police have a job still, considering that Detroit is one step above Cambodia. Guess they still have no idea how to put that city on back on track. Leave the hoes alone and hire Snake Pliskin.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
Cheers
-
05-12-12 09:26 #3495Senior Member

Posts: 246Are you sure these aren't TS's. I know to know the area well but that's there spot.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-12 07:08 #3494Senior Member

Posts: 487You have any info on the WSW in the pink capri pants at the Lantz corner? I've seen her there and been interested but not scooped her yet.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-12 06:30 #3493Senior Member

Posts: 32Almost
She didn't have whiskers but yours looks good too.
Originally Posted by Jooop
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-12 18:14 #3492Senior Member

Posts: 487You never know. Yesterday, in the late afternoon on the R between 7 and 8, there was a tall thin, dark-haired WSW strolling back and forth near Lantz, a hot (from behind) WSW in a short cocktail dress and heels walking into the gas station at SF, a thin BSW with a blonde wig wearing an all-red outfit at Remington, a short, older, slightly thick redhead WSW near the strip club, a 35 year-old-ish brunette WSW south of the party store and that old skinny WSW that is always at the corner of the party store. Plenty to choose from. If I only had the time. The BSW was definitely the best, considering I didn't get a look at the face of the girl going into the gas station.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-12 07:07 #3491Senior Member

Posts: 305Monica (Michigan)
This girl:
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1199186
http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1257566
I (think) I was her first.
-
05-10-12 21:29 #3490Senior Member

Posts: 742Monica on the Ave
Scooped Monica the other rainy morning. HSW 25ish about 5' and 100 lbs not bad looking but not great! Kind of hard to tell while she was bundled up and dripping wet from the downpour. Decent bbbj2cim and spit. She didn't mind a guiding hand with a little gagging mixed in. I think she was happy to get out of the rain for Jackson and his quarter brother. She gave me her friends digits to contact her but I probably won't use them. They are available for members with meaningful posts!
-
05-10-12 21:20 #3489Senior Member

Posts: 742Yes! I have also noticed a slightly stronger LE presence. Had no luck in this area the last 4 or 5 weeks! I still cruise through from time to time in hopes I will run into your # 8 gem / my # 2 peach
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-12 20:55 #3488Senior Member

Posts: 207Gold firbird on the R
Anyone know if this guy in the gold firebird is a cop or what? I've seen it quite a few times when I head home from work. Could be no one, but he's definitely armed. Pulled up next to him at the light at 8mile and spotted the grip of a silver and black pistol sticking out near his shifter.
Also, spotted a potential sting. WSW with short jean shorts and thick thighs on the west side, just south of 7. Then saw a skinny white guy with shades and mustache sitting on of the poles bear the store on the opposite corner. Came back a few min later and she didn't move and neither did he.
Spotted a cute brunette WSW further up, just south of the strip club. Got snatched before I could turn around. Any other spots? R seems too risky / dead, but its convienent for me since its on my way home.
-
05-10-12 11:58 #3487Senior Member

Posts: 1019Is this the tat.
Originally Posted by ISeePorno
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






