Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3487
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by ISeePorno  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed that I saw a cute little blond WSW on the street behind the notel near the drug store. Amy was an x-dancer new to the block. Took her to the hotel for some fun. Tattoo of cat eyes above her kitty. Hope to repeat before the streets consume her. Make sure you have time since she showered before and after doing the nasty.
    Is this the tat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-pussy cat.jpg‎  

  2. #3486

    Amy in the Triangle

    Dreamed that I saw a cute little blond WSW on the street behind the notel near the drug store. Amy was an x-dancer new to the block. Took her to the hotel for some fun. Tattoo of cat eyes above her kitty. Hope to repeat before the streets consume her. Make sure you have time since she showered before and after doing the nasty.

  3. #3485
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen the 21yo Candy on 5?
    Didn't someone say she had a black eye and was looking a bit beat up as few weeks back?

    I might have digits you can get a hold of her with but I think the phone belongs to her handler.

    Yes the G has been a relative ghost town since. Heard Emily's boy got a serious beating from some people that knew her. Can't vouch for the info though, just here say at this point.

  4. #3484

    Stroll on the G

    Finally scooped Jennifer the other morning; shoulder length, frizzy redhaired 5'0" slightly thick WSW who does a nice BBBJTCIM. Saw her out there a few weeks ago after an absence (10-months at Uncle Leo's Spa) but I couldn't nab her until yesterday. Same as before, she does a good job, I'll repeat.

  5. #3483

    SouthW find

    Anna. 28ish, small bod, small tatas. Sometimes friendly, sometimes not, does please on friendly days. Lives near the park and has an old man. Hangs on Ver sometime and lives in neighborhood. Got digits to trade for same / similar.

  6. #3482

    Candy on 5

    Scooped Candy in brightmoor early Sunday Morning. WSW (said she was Italian and Irish) 40ish about 5'2" 110lbs Reddish / brownish hair and freckles for decent slightly deep hoover action 2 cim w / swallow for Jackson and his half brother for a tip. It was a little rushed but the Sun was coming up so I was cool with it. Members with meaningful posts PM for digits!

  7. #3481

    Saturday Ave Roll

    Stopped by the Ave for a quick bit to bang on Saturday evening / Sunday morning. I started the stroll at about 12:30 am. When I initially strolled through I saw several girls walking around. Mostly older and not my style I kept going until I came across a new younger face. 25-ish, bleached blonde. 150ish lbs, be cups, pretty girl but very nervous. As soon as she got into the car she started complaining. After I had gone two blocks she was freaking out, after another 5 minutes of this I had enough and simply kicked her out of the car on the way to the spot. She was texting / dialing her phone several times during this, despite requests to stop. Told her to adjust her attitude and complete a date and maybe she wouldn't have to walk 20 minutes back to her spot.

    About 1:15 I saw a monger bust occur. I saw them pull the girl out of the car (young 20ish, see cups, dirty blonde / reddish highlights / 5'4 ish. 140lbs, very cute) and send her walking towards the old Block Buster. They pulled the guy out of the car and shortly after the wrecker pulled up. The guy must have been fast talking since they ended up giving him a ticket and letting him go. Everything was quiet until just after 2:00 after that, when I met Jennifer (26, be cups. 120lbs, dirty blonde hair, very cute face and a few tattoos) we swung off to my spot for a nice ride at. 40 with BBBJ. I dropped her off at her house behind McDonald's after the lovely time.

    At about 3 AM there was a house fire along the stroll which caught the attention of LEO and I was able to navigate a little easier. I feel sorry for the people whose house it was, it took the fire dept at least a half hour to get there. The house was totalled and flames were 30 feet above the house by the time the first truck got there. I ran across Candy, (HSW. 5'6 160lbs, see cups, black hair and tattoos) had I known it was her I would not have picker her up (again). I had a bad experience with her severe attitude the last time I had picked her up and kicked her out. This time was slightly better and she gave a BBBJWCIMTC for. 16 although she complained a bit before hand.

    K

  8. #3480

    Ashia

    Despite the neg review's on brandi (thanks by the way mich CL) I was going to gamble on her and set something up with her on sat when I called from I got her Voicemail this went on for a little bit then I gave up and seen what I though was a LSW on the are and went in for the scoop her name was Ashia mid 30's skinny blk shoulder length hair small frame probley like a 5/6 on the scale, she also goes by kimberley or shakes anyway's neg for. 3 at notel wanted extra for BBBJ I told her its not happening so she did a half ass BBBJ then on came the cover for mish, k9 etc pretty flexiable chick and her box was still pretty snug but all in all Whould not repeat the meds have won this war and then she asked for a ride back and at the beginning I told her that I don't drop off after. She said that's cool well different story at the end, she was all pissed off because I whouldnt, so I just got the f* out of their anyways their was a lot out yesterday one BSW walking north of statefair was a 9 all day looked TGTBT but Ashia confirm it was her friend (Liz I think) she says everyone think she's Leo so she don't get much biz but she looked 5"7 skinny dresses real preppy shoulder length straight hair looked pretty nice. Also is steak knife sara the butchy looking g one think I seen her on statefair with a prisoners looking shirt on that had the sleeves cut off

    As always stay safe

  9. #3479

    A little recon for all of you

    I started this week on the Triangle and I actually saw three SW's. One coming out of CVS. And two sitting out by a burned out building 2 blocks west of Telegraph. The one by CVS was not too bad looking for over 40 and kinda a MILF. The other two where scary beyond all reason. The next 4 days I was strolling the ave. On day one which was Wed. I saw a bunch of SW's out there. Some were pretty hot too but I had to be somewhere and I was no sure which motel to go to (any recommendations other than the one mentioned a few posts back.) Two skinny to medium blonds both 7's were out near Gilbert Street. There was a brunette that was about a 5 by the hippy commune and drum circle. Their were about two to three average girls between the Victory and the Comerica Bank. It was a buffet of SW's. But everyday after that their were only a few out and about and most were kinda scary looking. I did learn that once you pass Junction St everything pretty much dies out. Even by where the old Tiger Stadium was.

    At the other end of Michigan Ave in the fine town of Inkster I have noticed an uptick in activity. In fact on my way home this morning I had one who was about a 5 staring at me while I put gas in my car. One thing I have noticed is a few more girls out and an uptick in cars parked at those notels. I cannot see anyone staying at those places legitimately so that most mean a plethora of Escorts or SW's.

    Oh and BTW, no cops except one talking on his cell phone doing a regular patrol.

  10. #3478
    If I was in your position I would fight it. Since you do not mind the publicity then making a big deal about it could help everyone. What the police do their is a violation of basic civil liberties, by saying you can't be here even though this is public property or private property. The basically deprived you of property without due process. I have hear of people being ticketed on their porch for because it was that type of neighborhood. A friend of mine who is in Big Brother Big Sisters got ticketed and towed after dropping of a kid at his parents house near John R. I would fight them and make them repay you towing and storage. Somebody has to put a stop to what they are doing.

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanTheJohn  [View Original Post]
    Over the years I've posted here a few times. Guess I kind of want a few opinions. I shoot photos and video of local women who may or may not work as proson the streets of Detroit and other major cities. What the ladies do when not with me has nothing to do with me. With their permission, I showcase them on websites that I've been running for 10 years. A few days ago while in the act of shooting photos and video. 2 of my uncles and an aunt surround me & my "model". Apparently because she's a known working girl and we were in an area known to be frequented by Johns like myself, I was ticketed for "OTE" offering to engage. I've got photos of this woman from 9 years ago and just happened to see her in the area again and wanted to photograph her again. Our entire session was filmed. No sexual activity took place. In the video she does ask me about money. I say,"Don't discuss money, you'are emessing up the video." I showed the video to my 3 uncles. They confiscated my cameras, called me disgusting and towed my car. Now I plead guilty 10 years ago in an incident that gave me the idea to create my first website. In that instance I was indeed wrong. I tried to give my aunt a ride, she said,"Freeze, you're under arrest." I had offered to engage (OTE). I've lived in California, Florida and Georgia since then. Only had one incident where officers in Miami questioned me (the video was also rolling then). That time, when understood I was filming the woman for my website, LEO told me that it would be best if we took it to a motel.

    Bottom-line is here in Detroit, my "model" probably could have been ticketed for public nudity. They just let her go back to the bus stop that she had been standing at. I probably could have been ticketed for filming without a permit outside of an abandoned house. But I definitely should not have been ticketed for "OTE", gotten my vehicle towed and cameras confiscated. To get everything back I'm being forced to pay $1800 plus towing and storage fees. I don't want to say where this occurred because it's not really important. I have no shame of my identity being revealed because creating pornography is my occupation. Everyone that knows me already understands what I do. My 1st amendment rights were violated. The publicity would probably only make me more money. Either way, I'm done with doing anything in streets now. I'm taking it to a studio. I'm a winner and just feel as though I'm being treated as a loser. So, bend over for them and take it in the a$$ or make a big scene? What do you think?

    ===========================================

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING And thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING In the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

    In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

  11. #3477
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Using Detroit notels is NOT safe, dope-boys, gangsters and LE, anyone remember the member that got pinched coming out of the notel when LE was busting another guy in the parking lot?
    LE constantly ride in and out the Fontaine parking lot. Peep out the window before you leave. Especially in the pm.

  12. #3476
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Using Detroit notels is NOT safe, dope-boys, gangsters and LE, anyone remember the member that got pinched coming out of the notel when LE was busting another guy in the parking lot?
    I remember that. Wasn't that on 8mile?

  13. #3475

    No-tel

    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Had a lot of free time on Sunday so I took an extensive tour of nearly all the active spots. While in past Weeks I have seen many leo about, this time I saw very few. While a number of ladies were seen, most were below what I would pick up (sub-30, 6 or better). I really thought I was going to go home disappointed after 130 miles of driving, but then I saw Amber on the ave, close to the vic. I had made a number of circles around the area and no Leo was about. Picked her up and found out she had a room at the vic. Against my better judgment I took her up on her offer to visit her room. Amber is a WSW, mid-20s. 5'9" or so, thin, and flat. She had a very good attitude and was playful. Had a good time and would definitely repeat. She did not have digits but took mine.

    Need some monger help, where are some notels in the ave area, I don't like the vic because of the heat (BTW there were 4 ladies walking around in the back of the vic when I was there, in the afternoon). PM me with info if you can on the notels. Also, when you cruise "the g" is that Gratiot or Groesbeck (was trying to find where the cruise area is there also (pm of details appreciated).
    The Crest on west grand and fort.

  14. #3474
    Hit the JC stroll a couple times this week. The neighborhood REALLY went down. I saw absolutely no action, but with the spots I saw, I'm sure that'll change.

  15. #3473
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice now. Both times I missed the pick up. One time I turned down state fair to circle back and got flashed by my uncle with his spotlight so I just headed straight to the 75 on ramp back home. Both times I saw her she had a bandanna on. And she does look good. I think that's Brandy. The one that was on here pretending to be halo. Both times I saw her she was on State Fair. She posted a pick of herself on here. Also on Naughty Reviews. Wish I would have made that scoop. Both times I saw her she just gives this sexy nod kinda saying " you know you want this ".
    If it's Brandy, I'd pass. She's below average. No touchy, no catchy, no nothin'.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape