Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 7971
-
04-29-12 22:40 #771Senior Member

Posts: 161Http://www.barelist.com/models/thumb...fany_Star.html, Probably not the same one Hawk, but it ain't bad.
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-12 18:01 #770Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Not the same Starr
Could this be her? Oops! There are two R's in Starr. My bad. Back to the drawing board.
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
04-29-12 14:54 #769Senior Member

Posts: 197Coyote.
Any Luck finding that tiff star video? I can't find anything.
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-12 09:23 #768Senior Member

Posts: 417Not the same Starr.
Thnks mike but that is not the Tiffany who we are speaking of.
Originally Posted by Mike Sweeney
[View Original Post]
I'm working now but Ill search for a video later this evening when I get home.
My Tiffany is Lebaneese this one is caucasian
-
04-28-12 05:28 #767Senior Member

Posts: 161Tiffany Star
Http://www.4tube.com/pornstars/tiffany-star www.tube8.com/teen/tiffany-star/450881
Originally Posted by AgentChan
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-12 01:25 #766Senior Member

Posts: 197Damn!
Tiffany Star just keeps getting hotter and hotter. Been following her posts for a while but have not yet taken the plunge. I could get lost in that perfect ass!
Readhead.
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-12 22:52 #765Senior Member

Posts: 256Tiff star
Where can we see some of her work?
-
04-27-12 20:50 #764Senior Member

Posts: 417Tiffany Star update.
Tiffany Star update. Saw her again today. Still one of the best values here in the city. I was in her neighborhood and I thought I would give her a call and lucky for me she was available. Menu has changed a little. She is no longer offering BBBJ as she is doing porn again and was recently tested and according to the rules of her contract she can't do BBBJ. Untill her shoots are over. Nonetheless I had a pretty satisfying session that included Greek. 30 min for $1. 5 not a bad dealIMHO. [IMG]http://images3.backpage.com/imager/u...05/starr-1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u...613/starr2.jpg[/IMG]
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...4b-22/10465701
-
04-27-12 13:32 #763Senior Member

Posts: 417Last night I fucked Pamela Anderson
Well sort of. Ok I didn't fuck Pamela Anderson but that was my fantasy and April is a dead ringer for her. As many of you know I prefer dark haired exotic women. But when I saw April I knew it was time to get my Pamela Anderson fantasy on. What can I say about April she's a 10! Pretty face, sparkling blue eyes lovely long blonde hair and a body built by the GODS (scratch that. Built by the Devil) She has a body that just begs to be fucked.
The body stats are crazy hott, enhanced 34DDD's. A flat stomach and a perky perfectly round ass maybe 35'. I'm an ass man and it was that sexy ass that made me pull the trigger. Don't get me wrong, the breasts are spectacular and a treat and must see for any big breasts lover, but IMHO the ass is worth the price of admission. All of that sexiness is complimented by a personality that is best described as sweet and engaging. This woman oozes personality and is no dummy. She speaks 5 different languages and has traveled the world. I would love to spend an hr or two at dinner just talking to her about her life and travels. She is originally from Spain and is currently residing in Japan. I don't know if she drinks beer but if she did I am sure she would drink Dos Equis because she is clearly 'The most interesting woman in the world' My Pamela Anderson comparison is valid only on her exterior. The second April opened her mouth and began to speak (her English is excellent with a sexy Latin accent) the fantasy was gone. This woman is so much more than a 'nice rack' Pamela could only dream to be as interesting as April. The next hr went by much to quickly but was well worth the price of admission. For the juicy detail read on.
April is a 'pleaser' a GFE in every sense of the word. Think Latin seductress meets Japanese geisha. After taking care of the donation. April asked me to undress and lay down on the bed. There was no concealing my excitement as my now fully erect cock was sticking out atop my briefs. April commented on my size. Always nice to hear but I am sure I am pretty close to average in size. She quickly began a very sensual BBBJ with lots of eye contact. She ran her sexy tongue up and down my shaft and teased the boys. With a little verbal coaxing 'deep the throat that cock' she began to deep throat me. I know from reading other reviews that April likes to control her sessions but I am here to tell you she is also very good at being submissive and taking directions too.
After sucking my cock into a throbbing frenzy. She slid up and DFK'the me. Very passionately if I may say so. I wanted to see that sexy ass in my face so I flipped her around so we could 69. Her pussy was sweet and fresh. April became very vocal from my tongues ballet, and her pussy rewarded me with a a face full of sweet juices. She was so ready to fuck! But I had to play with those pretty ass titties first.
I laid April on her back and straddled her abdomen grabbed her lube (pouring it generously onto her breasts) and began to titty fuck her spectacular breasts. My cock popped out the top of her incredible cleavage and went into her awaiting mouth. I was so perfectly positioned to spray her pretty face with my man shake. However the dick was strong and was RTF. She had that 'give it to me' look in her eyes so I knew COF / CIM would be in the works.
I grabbed a cover and began fucking furiously in MISS. Her pussy was still sloppy wet from my tongue lashing and she was ready for the dick. I could feel her squeezing my cock with every stroke. (That's talent!) Time to switch positions, Cow girl was next, One, because I wanted to see those magnificent tits bounce up and down, secondly because I was tired and needed a break. LOL Either way it was a lovely site to behold. For a second I could have sworn thing went into slow motion as her gigantic perfectly shaped 34DDD's heaved up and down as she launched off of my love rocket. I am always cognizant of the clock and I knew it was almost time for my porn star finale.
I asked April to turn that sexy ass around so I could really go at it (doggy style). Her ass is as incredible as her breasts, firm, perky, and round. While pounding away at her in doggy I was able to get a finger into her ass and she seemed to enjoy it very much. I think if I had booked a second hr Greek may be on the menu. I didn't have time to find out as I was getting close to my time and I was ready to cum.
I asked the lovely April to finish me off with her sexy mouth. She sucked for about 5 minutes and I must admit the dick was strong and rock hard. I told her to talk to the dick. Tell it what you want he'll listen to you. With both hands firmly wrapped around my cock simultaneously stroking and her mouth eagerly awaiting she says 'give me that cum baby'. 'that's right let out your inner porn star' I whispered into her ear. With those words she really kicked it up a notch. Sloppy spit, stringers and DT with gagging. She was ready and so was I. I started to pump pulse after pulse a stream of my man juice into her mouth and onto her face. With a smile she grabbed my cock and sucked out the last drops. April's geisha mode kicked in and she grabbed a hot towel and cleaned me up. I got dressed a few kisses and I was off into the night.
Defiantly a repeater!
10/9.
Phone:786-246-4731.
Email:april@kissapril.com
Website:kissapril. Com.
http://www.eros-philly.com/files/268058.htm
-
04-27-12 05:26 #762Senior Member

Posts: 417Last night I fucked Pamela Anderson
Real? Your kidding right. LOL deafinately store bought. I have to say they are very well done. I am tired and won't write the full review untill the morning.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Attachment 174071
-
04-26-12 19:52 #761Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: April on EROS a real life barbie doll
You'll be able to answer the big question, "Are they real, or are they Memorex?" I am guessing Memorex. (Give that fine ass, ass a grab for me.)
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
04-26-12 19:26 #760Senior Member

Posts: 143OMG, Hawk!
You're killing me Hawk. I always like reading your reviews be / see your taste in woman is similar to mine. And you always have some great pic's. So, when I scrolled down to the bottom to take a peek at the pic's and saw, what I saw. OMG! But, you have not seen her yet, so I have to wait for the hott review, along with confirmation to the accuracy of what we saw. You can tell they have been shopped, and, I think her breasts are not real. She still may be a nice option. Can't wait for the review.
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-12 17:27 #759Senior Member

Posts: 417April on EROS a real life barbie doll
I have an appointment to see April http://www.eros-philly.com/files/268058.htm Later this evening.
I usally don't go afteer blondes but lets keep it real she's HOTTTTT. Ill write a complete review when I get home.
VIP April.
Visiting Center City from April 23rd. April 27th!
* Prebooking Starts Now *
I'm Back. New Photos! Booking Appointments Now Don't Miss Out Super Busty DDD Goddess with a face to die for.
Skip to stats | Skip to bio.
Phone:786-246-4731 Email:april@kissapril.comWebsite:kissapril. Com.
My Stats.
Gender:FemaleAge:27Hair:BlondeEyes:BlueHeight:5'4"Bust. DDWeight:100 lbWaist:22"Affiliation:IndependentHips:36"Ethnicity:Latin, CaucasianAvailable to:MenAvailability:IncallLocation:Center City.
Back to top.
About Me.
I'm Back and ready to have fun! My photos are new what you see is what you get.
Stunning top rated independent Escort, I provide VIP companionship for the discerning gentleman.
*For my safety and security new and previous gentleman are required to submit the initial booking request form for verification purposes*Please visit my website and under "contact" you will find the form.
-
04-21-12 23:13 #758Senior Member

Posts: 417Glad you enjoyed it. And no problem use away man.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-12 21:48 #757Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: 10/11 Review Patrice and Lina Love Every man should experience this just once.
Super God Damn Waoooooow!
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
This review made me want to holla, stand-up and say, “God damn.”
I cut and pasted a copy in my Monger's Scrapbook Folder. I plan to use it as a background format for a future multi-partner date.
Hawk, I hope you won't mind if I use a portion of your report in a upcoming review of mine. Your first two paragraphs are so on point.
CookyJar










Reply With Quote



