Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 7973
-
04-21-12 21:48 #758Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: 10/11 Review Patrice and Lina Love Every man should experience this just once.
Super God Damn Waoooooow!
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
This review made me want to holla, stand-up and say, “God damn.”
I cut and pasted a copy in my Monger's Scrapbook Folder. I plan to use it as a background format for a future multi-partner date.
Hawk, I hope you won't mind if I use a portion of your report in a upcoming review of mine. Your first two paragraphs are so on point.
CookyJar
-
04-21-12 21:11 #757Senior Member

Posts: 417A couple more pics
Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-12 13:05 #756
-
04-21-12 12:50 #755Senior Member

Posts: 41710/11 Review Patrice and Lina Love Every man should experience this just once.
Chemistry!
It is the key to experiencing a GREAT session. I have had many threesomes in my life, some good some bad and this session was by far the best session ever. Why is that, you may ask? The answer is Chemistry. Not just mine with the girls but more importantly the girls chemistry between themselves. Don't get me wrong. I have incredible chemistry with both of them they are my ATF's But these two defianately will fuck and suck each other without me being involved. At the end of our session Lina invited Patrice back to her home for more fun. These to sexy nymphet's really like each other. They professed their feelings for one another countless of times during the session and I am pretty sure their might be sequel to this epic adventure into Hawks world a sexual debauchery.
Key 2 is Planning. Knowing what exactly you want out of your fantasy session, leave nothing to chance. You want to use toys. Then have them with reach, Like lube? Have a fresh bottle close, Do the girls have a favorite drink? Have it ready and chilled, Got condoms? 20pk of Magnums opened and hidden under my pillow. Got a special request? Go over it ahead of time? Like stocking? Buy some as a gift. Planning is the key! I had several things that I wanted to experience in the session and discussed what I wanted up front. When we all were in agreement with cost and time the session was scheduled.
The girls arrived on time (actually 15min early) I was running a little late and had not freshened myself up. So I put some music videos on the big screen and fixed them both their favorite drinks. Lina is my current ATF provider we have incredible chemistry and I genuinely dig this girl. She is my part time lover and believe it or not' my friend' I knew her before she got into this hobby of ours and we have close friends. Patrica I found when Lina was AWOL for a year or so. She has been my ATF UTR lover for the 2+years and she had pretty much tamed the Hawk. I know I have seen her well over 20 times and she still finds ways to 'turn' me out. She knows what I like and can deliver it. Sweet and Nasty. Maybe 'freaky' is the better term.
While the girls got to know each other I slipped off to freshen up. Jumped into the shower and proceeded to wash up. Before I knew it the girls were in the bathroom and stripping down. ' Hawk you don't mind if we join you? ' Lina shouted out. Over the sound of the stereo and sound of the water. In the past I might have passed on this offer. However, Hawk has been putting in the work at the gym and has shed 60lbs So I have to admit I was a lot less self conscious and my mojo was at a all time high. Guys want to add 2'to your cock loose 50lbs. LOL The shower started to heat up the second the girls got in. We took turns soaping each other up. I made sure every crack and crevice was squeaky clean as I had plans to have my tongue there before the night was over. Lina was first to notice that Hawk Jr was ready to play and she said'I know a way to make sure its clean' and quickly started a serious BBBJ. Patrice soon followed down and they both passed my peace pipe of love amongst themselves. Patrice loves to give sloppy head and can deep throat like it aint nobody's business. She has the porn star two handed twisty hand stroke down to a science. Lina cranked up her game a notch and attempted to DT me and gagged. But the trooper that she is she didn't quit and wasn't going to be out done by Patrice (don't you just love friendly competition). The site of both of these angels on my cock was worth the price of admission. Wet with one hand groping Lina's perky breast (nipples just stay erect!) and the other on Lina's head, Patrice sexily barked 'suck that dick deep-throat it' while she gently pushed her head even deeper on my cock. This went on for what seemed like 30 minutes (probably closer to 10 in real time) Lina then says' you know he rarely cums from a blow job' to that Patrice retorts 'he'll cum for me' and then says 'Daddy I want to see that hot white shit spray all over my face' and then slides a finger into my ass. O MY FUCKING GOD! I let out a ***** like whelp and start shooting cum like Peter North. It felt so good I thought I was going to pass out. Patricia then stood up and proceeded to DFK both of us still with my sweet nectar in her mouth. I believe this kiss is called a 'snowball' We finished our shower and proceeded back to the living room.
Need some filler time to recharge the beast so I suggest we take some pics. Lina loves to be photographed and Patricia was into her so it was on. Secret to sexy ass pics 'baby oil' just like with bodybuilders oil enhances the cuts and lines and makes everything look even sexier, and its as erotic as hell rubbing oil on to sexy half nude models. I spent about a half hr taking pics of the girls making out. During a 69photo Lina reaches out and grabs Hawk Jr. Picture time over! LOL I pull out my cock stick right into her waiting mouth. Within seconds the dick was back and ready to play again.
Round 2 was planned out so I needed to get it started. I recently bought a really neat strap on. Ill call it 'double pleasure' because it has two heads and both girls are penetrated while it is on. I had Lina put on Double pleasure so we could double team Patrice. So I grabbed some lube and oiled up the part that goes inside of her. She looked crazy sexy with that little purple dick hanging out. I then had Patrica give her a BJ. (that is some sexy shit to watch) 'make that ***** cum' I whispered into her ear as she sucked the purple cock. It was getting late and I knew out time was cumming up so we proceeded to my bedroom.
There I positioned myself at the end of the bed and instructed Lina to fuck Patrice while she sucked my cock. Lina started out nice and slow but Patrice was all in and was ready to be fucked hard! 'Deeper harder baby she cried' Lina was like 'you like it rough huh? ' and Patrice confirmed with a head nod. Couldn't speak because my cock was deep down her throat. I was on my second nut and like the Asian girl in the movie 'me luv you long time'. We double fucked Patrice into a frenzy. I pulled out my cock from her mouth just long enough to hear her cry 'FUCK I'm CUMMING! I directed Lina to pull out and taste her sweet juices. Lina was all to happy to oblige and began to eat her pussy like there would be no tomorrow. All the while Patrice continued to make love to my cock with her sweet mouth. .
Barely 30 min left in the session and I am ready for some fantasy fulfillment. Porn has really fucked me up so reenacting scenes that I have seen in movies is my new thing. I tell Lina to lie down flat on the bed. Patrice then mounts her cowboy style and they start fucking. I watch the show. Sexy sexy. I grab a condom and some lube and position myself behind Patrice. 'Oh my god! ' Patrice cried out as I gently worked my rock hard member into her tight asshole. Lina and I found a rhythm the sounds of sexual ecstasy filled the room. Screams of pleasure 'harder faster' Patrice cried out. 'beats this pussy up' Soon her ass cheeks started to quiver. Its her tell. I knew she was about to cum yet again. ' DAMN! I'm Cumming again as she fell forward and proceeded to dfk Lina. .
I gave Patrice a brief intermission and it was time for the close. I was ready to fuck Lina. She took off the strap on and gave me head for a few seconds and offered herself to me MISS. I grabbed a fresh condom and I entered her tight pussy (and it is always tight but wet) and began to pound away. I had one intent and desire and that was to make her cum. Patrice was ready to get back into the game so we performed the 'Hawk' this is my favorite and signature threesome position. While in MISS I had Patrice sit on Lina's face with her facing towards me. Patrice now holds Lina's legs back and I can DFK Patrice while fucking the absolute shit out of Lina! This position drives me crazy. I knew I was almost there and the fact that Patrice was talking nasty was putting me over the top. 'beat up that pussy daddy' Give us that hot creamy shit'.
I could feel that familiar twitch in my loins so it was time for the finale. I grabbed another condom asked Patrice to serve up that pussy doggy style and I positioned Lina underneath her. She sucked on her clit and tickled my balls on every forward thrust. I pounded deep into her ass and Lina grabbed my cock sucked on it and put it right back in her ass. ATM she did this like 5 times I thought my head was going to explode. I was ready to cum and Lina doggy style is the way to end this beautiful day. So I grabbed yet another condom and went to town on Lina. I would like to lie you all and say I fucked her for another 10 minutes but that would be so untrue. I barely got 4 strokes off. I pulled out and shot my load into Patrice eagerly awaiting mouth. I grabbed my camera and got a picture of her sharing the load with Lina. They continued to kiss no running to the bathroom to spit. I don't know where it all went. We all just collapsed onto the bed. There was a nice breeze blowing thru the room and it got crazy quiet.
We all started to laugh at each other and Lina says 'that shit was hot! '. Yes babygirl it was. I love these two girls so there is a very good chance that there will be a sequel. If Lina gets a passport she can join us on a weekend vacation. Now that would be hot!
Another site review will be a 10/10 should be a 10/11.
http://www.sanais69playhouse.escortfiles.com/models
-
02-21-12 20:45 #754Regular Member

Posts: 2But don't you think
Don't you think that after all the years she's been a provider that this is the same situation from a couple yers back? And for those of us who knew her for a few years should know that the fraud warning ad's are put up by her ex boyfriend who's jealous that he's not getting her money and is trying to sabbatage her again as a provider by putting up these ads. Like I said, I've been seeing her for years and just went to see her on Saturday. Those ad's are a lie. She's wonderful and looks better than she ever has. Well while you guys are missing out, I'm going to continue to keep her as a provider. Call an ask her for yourself. Also notice the flower tattoo on her back on her right shoulder. It isn't fully exposed but you can see it.
Originally Posted by Vms124
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-12 03:53 #753Senior Member

Posts: 60Erin / Erica
I don't think this is Erin / Erica. I texted this girl with offer, she replied for. 9 for a quick_fs, I didn't take it because I can get prettier than her in BP for. 8. And Erin even in BP will take less than. 9 for a quick. Tried it 2X.
V.
Originally Posted by JerryGarcia
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-12 01:14 #752Senior Member

Posts: 118If I knew I was getting the actual Erin / Erica.
. Then I would say that is great. But my point is that I have seen a lot of pictures of Erin and the pics that were posted in the BP ad which did not show her face are a different girl-the reason being that Erin / Erica has somewhat of a "square ass". I don't know what is going on here-but take a look at this latest BP ad warning (keep in mind that the (706) phone number matches the prior ad that has you interested):
Originally Posted by Bear222
[View Original Post]
FAKE *TeLL mE YoUr FaNtAsiEs *aNd I'll mAkE tHeM rEaLiTy. 23.
Posted: Monday, February 20, 2012 12:18 AM.
Reply: click here.
* FAKE> > > *TeLL mE YoUr FaNtAsiEs *aNd I'll mAkE tHeM rEaLiTy. 23.
* FAKE> > > *TeLL mE YoUr FaNtAsiEs *aNd I'll mAkE tHeM rEaLiTy. 23.
Guys This is a set up. Call the girl set up the appointment. Showed up earlier than I told her to scout the place out. I was on the second floor of the hotel when I called her to let Her know I was there. Two guys leave the room she later instructs you to go to. Totally shady scene. Also later on that nite the place was crawling with Uncle LEO. The face that she keeps changing pictures and numbers also to shady.
BEWARE.
706. 319. 0488.
302-444-7175-
484-469-1354.
215-954-5404.
Poster's age: 23.
• Location: Philadelphia, Far Northeast or Your Place.
SO NOW WE HAVE THE SAME BACK/REAR PICTURE AS THE ERIN/ERICA AD, BUT A DIFFERENT GIRL PICTURED IN THE FACIAL VIEW---GOOD LUCK AND SAFE MONGERING TO ALL
• Post ID: 7262643 philadelphia
-
02-19-12 21:54 #751Senior Member

Posts: 104Erin
Thanks. Looked at Cookiejars report and saw Erin / Shasha pics. I was skeptical about the price and was thinking B & S for sure but now I am down to a 50/50 possibility and may go for it.
Originally Posted by JerryGarcia
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-12 17:06 #750Senior Member

Posts: 88I need a solid recommendation for this week please?
I have read numerous pages here and I am really not coming up with any consistent info. I am in search of a petite escort that I cannot go wrong with. Any and all positive suggestions are appreciated. Ill certainly post a review. This will take place on Tues, wed, or Thurs this week. Thanks
-
02-18-12 23:22 #749Senior Member

Posts: 2243There are some reports on her over on another site. Can't remember exactly what they were. She definitely isn't be&S. Now whether she is BGFE material or not?
Originally Posted by Bear222
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-12 23:02 #748Senior Member

Posts: 118These are a blend of pictures
Some (the facial views) are of Erin or Erica-who is reviewed on here-see Cooky Jar's thread-the other pics are not familiar and do not match the girl whose face is shown in 2 of the pictures-so I guess you really don't know what you will get-possible B & S-usually when the price is low, you are asking for problems. I could find 3-4 excellent dates on the K for less money any time, and I know I will get what I am looking for. I suggest you join the "other" site-there is a lot of regular intel about these BP ads-it may save you a lot of grief to read up
Originally Posted by Bear222
[View Original Post]
here is a link to Cooky's report and pics on her:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5406-CookyJar-s-Streetwalker-Photos&p=1355692&highlight=Erica#post1355692
-
02-17-12 11:01 #747Senior Member

Posts: 104Backpage today
Anyone seen her? Says her name is Shasa in the add but the name on her pics is Nadia.
Looks interesting and the price is a bargain so?
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ial-23/9807576
-
02-11-12 08:32 #746Senior Member

Posts: 441Fabree at Sanais Playhouse
Took the plunge yesterday. Unbelievable. A fantastic time and ranks up with the best I have had anywhere in the world.
Sweet girl hiding behind the door, big DFK and I strip for a shower while checking the merchandise. Quickly back out and more dfk which leads to DITY and 69. Extended action and finally cup 1 swallowed up. We then DFK with me eventually sucking her breasts with my finger up the third eye and squirt #1. Then cowgirl for squirt #2, RCG, Mish, DS, standing mish, more RCG, more positions and finally BBBJ to finish with a swallow. All with the sweetest disposition and can-do attitude. And one smoking hot body!
Nice downtown hotel. Easy to find. Nice and clean.
-
02-03-12 07:34 #745Senior Member

Posts: 441Baby Jae in a ok
Had a recent date with Baby Jae. Young 20's gal, a spinner (which I like). Usual 2 txt system. Will not go into the details. All the acronyms LFK, DFK, DATY. 69, Mish, CG apply. True provider. PM for digits and info.
-
10-15-11 12:10 #744Forum Advertiser

Posts: 4Mixed beauty bombshell
She provides awesome service no rush no fuss no attitudes highly reccomended in my book.
815XXX4541 sexy redbone pics 100% backpage









Reply With Quote





