Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 261
-
06-25-12 22:48 #81Regular Member

Posts: 18Arrested for Pimping Girls FROM the Avenue
Does this make any sense?
-
05-07-12 12:56 #80Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 231My two cents
Every girl I have posted pics of has thanked me the next time they saw me. They actually find it flattering to have a monger track them down over all the other girls on the ave because of their photos and reviews.
Every girl I have met after seeing their pics posted by someone else has told me that they did give permission to post them.
If one girl is formerly unknown to LE, it is only because she is new to the ave. A female vice officer recently told me, She knows all the girls out there. Since she works there every day, I tend to believe her.
-
05-07-12 10:34 #79Senior Member

Posts: 64Interesting story in the daily mail with pictures
-
04-21-12 09:56 #78Senior Member

Posts: 2243Practical Advice
Ah, er, um. This got me thinking. And perhaps I might offer an idea that could be a good practice for ALL mongers who partake in photos of the ladies? As a standard practice, would it make sense to take one face / torso picture of the the lady while she is holding a sign with this web address on it? Perhaps you have seen the Baldy Cruiser photogs with his signature wife-beater shirt or signage? Seems like one with a web address on it could provide proof of intent? Then again, if the lady is illiterate.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Seems like such a photo [girl, identifying feature, web address] would be good insurance if in the future she decides to claim she "didn't know" you intended to post the pics on the web. With the pic you have some "proof" of your conversation and intent. Short of getting the ladies to sign a standard model release form and providing a photo I'd which one scans / xeroxes, seem like this could be a bit of insurance?
No need to post the "sign photo" unless one wants to, but having it could be a bit of defense against scurrilous charges. Oh sure, one could claim that the picture was photo-shopped to add the website name, as it formerly said something else. But me thinks each round of photo-shopping leaves a digital trail on the photo and an unaltered picture would be readily apparent.
All fwiw
-
04-18-12 12:34 #77Senior Member

Posts: 197Cooky
No worries! I will not be discouraged by slanderous remarks and I will continue to post when I need to.
Readhead.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-12 20:48 #76Senior Member

Posts: 5563He can sing, but, I wouldn't turn my back to him.
Originally Posted by Texaco Tim
[View Original Post]
ROFLOL.
CookyJar
-
04-17-12 20:01 #75Senior Member

Posts: 157I don't know CJ
I think I would have gone with "Eye of the Tiger" instead. That Elton guy leaves me a little bit uneasy.
-
04-17-12 09:41 #74Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Doylestown bust
And then someone decided to take your good intentions and replace it with a bunch of lies.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
Readhead, don't let this misuse be the reason for your not contributing future information.
Slander!
Originally Posted by Doylestown-Buckingham-NewBritainPatch
But! It doesn't matter, because:
You could never know what it's like.
Your blood like winter freezes just like ice.
And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you.
You'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind that mask you use.
And did you think this fool could never win.
Well look at me, I'm coming back again.
I got a taste of love in a simple way.
And if you need to know while I'm still standing you just fade away.
Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did.
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid.
I'm still standing after all this time.
Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind.
I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah.
I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah.
Once I never could hope to win.
You starting down the road leaving me again.
The threats you made were meant to cut me down.
And if our love was just a circus you'd be a clown by now.
CookyJar
-
04-16-12 22:09 #73Senior Member

Posts: 197Doylestown bust
I originally posted the doylestown link to bring attention to that area as a place to avoid. I feel its every mongers duty to raise warning and point out unsafe areas. Backpage is risky business and we should all assist and look out for each other. And, I can't believe the false allegations posted about Cooky Jar. It raises alot of questions and concerns.
Readhead
-
04-16-12 09:01 #72Senior Member

Posts: 5563More Playing Around
Who ever is doing this is a real coward. Hiding behind the safety of the internet.
I guess that's the way it is in today's world.
Originally Posted by Doylestown-Buckingham-NewBritainPatch
No honor among thieves.
Originally Posted by Doylestown-Buckingham-NewBritainPatch
CookyJar
-
04-15-12 16:57 #71Senior Member

Posts: 5563Someone is playing games,
Dangerous games.
Go back to the original article and read the comments: Comment #8, alleged to have been made by “CookyJar,” were not made by me.
http://doylestown.patch.com/articles...itution-charge
If I wanted to make such a statement I would post it here in this forum where Jackson and those concerned would be sure to see it. I would not have post it out on the internet where it could possibly bring unwanted attention to me.
Originally Posted by Doylestown-Buckingham-NewBritainPatch
This fake could not post on USASG as CookyJar.
I am not a fool; contrary to popular belief.
Read further down to comment #22 by Janice. Obviously another fake.
Originally Posted by Doylestown-Buckingham-NewBritainPatch
If she had gotten the name from women she mentored, she would have spelled it “Cookie Jar,” like everybody else.
I have always said it wasn’t LE that bothered me. It’s the guys from this site. There is a threat among us.
Obviously, someone is trying to impose their beliefs on the members of this forum.
I was done with this debate and hadn’t planned on revisiting the article. A big “Thank you,” to the fellow monger who PM’d me about the new comments.
CookyJar
-
04-13-12 17:38 #70Senior Member

Posts: 160Logically:
Originally Posted by Hortense
[View Original Post]
1. The photographer does not benefit from the girl's earnings.
2. (As I mentioned before) the photos were taken and posted WITH the girl's consent.
3. Without personal info (name, etc.) , what are the chances for her neighbors to find her here?
Sorry, but I agree with the previous posts. It seems your logic is a bit off, my friend.
-
04-13-12 13:00 #69Senior Member

Posts: 65Pimp or not
It does not appear that Doylestown charged, what I would call her leach with anything, just turned him over to Montgomery for.
A FTA warrent on a DUI. How many ave grils are doing the same thing for their " boy friends"
-
04-12-12 09:28 #68Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: My 2 Cents
The pimp was part of the story. They could have shown the pimp's picture but for some reason decided not to. There is a picture of the pimp somewhere. In his booking records, likely. If they let the editor have her picture, why not his?
Originally Posted by Basketball
[View Original Post]
At any rate, If I lived in this township I'd want to know who's going around pimping out little girls. Especially if I had young kids.
CookyJar
-
04-12-12 06:43 #67Banned Member

Posts: 426I believe the reporter was a chick.
Originally Posted by Hortense
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



