Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 261
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #81

    Arrested for Pimping Girls FROM the Avenue

    Does this make any sense?

  2. #80
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231

    My two cents

    Every girl I have posted pics of has thanked me the next time they saw me. They actually find it flattering to have a monger track them down over all the other girls on the ave because of their photos and reviews.

    Every girl I have met after seeing their pics posted by someone else has told me that they did give permission to post them.

    If one girl is formerly unknown to LE, it is only because she is new to the ave. A female vice officer recently told me, She knows all the girls out there. Since she works there every day, I tend to believe her.

  3. #79

    Interesting story in the daily mail with pictures


  4. #78

    Practical Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    An old antagonist is back.

    As you stated, if I were lying about this; getting caught in that lie would be practically inevitable. I have been doing this for over 5 years. During that time a number of other mongers have stated that they picked-up girls that I have photographed / posted picture of, who verified that I had their permission. A couple of the girls themselves have visited this site and confirmed what I am saying. I have posted a number of girls holding signs referring to this site. Quite a few girls have allowed me to post their pictures on more than one occasion over the years. If I were lying to them would they continue to let me take their pictures? Would they recommend me to their girlfriends?
    Ah, er, um. This got me thinking. And perhaps I might offer an idea that could be a good practice for ALL mongers who partake in photos of the ladies? As a standard practice, would it make sense to take one face / torso picture of the the lady while she is holding a sign with this web address on it? Perhaps you have seen the Baldy Cruiser photogs with his signature wife-beater shirt or signage? Seems like one with a web address on it could provide proof of intent? Then again, if the lady is illiterate.

    Seems like such a photo [girl, identifying feature, web address] would be good insurance if in the future she decides to claim she "didn't know" you intended to post the pics on the web. With the pic you have some "proof" of your conversation and intent. Short of getting the ladies to sign a standard model release form and providing a photo I'd which one scans / xeroxes, seem like this could be a bit of insurance?

    No need to post the "sign photo" unless one wants to, but having it could be a bit of defense against scurrilous charges. Oh sure, one could claim that the picture was photo-shopped to add the website name, as it formerly said something else. But me thinks each round of photo-shopping leaves a digital trail on the photo and an unaltered picture would be readily apparent.

    All fwiw

  5. #77

    Cooky

    No worries! I will not be discouraged by slanderous remarks and I will continue to post when I need to.

    Readhead.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    And then someone decided to take your good intentions and replace it with a bunch of lies.

    Readhead, don't let this misuse be the reason for your not contributing future information.

    Slander!

    But! It doesn't matter, because:

    You could never know what it's like.

    Your blood like winter freezes just like ice.

    And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you.

    You'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind that mask you use.

    And did you think this fool could never win.

    Well look at me, I'm coming back again.

    I got a taste of love in a simple way.

    And if you need to know while I'm still standing you just fade away.

    Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did.

    Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid.

    I'm still standing after all this time.

    Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind.

    I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah.

    I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah.

    Once I never could hope to win.

    You starting down the road leaving me again.

    The threats you made were meant to cut me down.

    And if our love was just a circus you'd be a clown by now.

    CookyJar

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Texaco Tim  [View Original Post]
    I think I would have gone with "Eye of the Tiger" instead. That Elton guy leaves me a little bit uneasy.
    He can sing, but, I wouldn't turn my back to him.

    ROFLOL.

    CookyJar

  7. #75

    I don't know CJ

    I think I would have gone with "Eye of the Tiger" instead. That Elton guy leaves me a little bit uneasy.

  8. #74

    Re: Doylestown bust

    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    I originally posted the doylestown link to bring attention to that area as a place to avoid. I feel its every mongers duty to raise warning and point out unsafe areas. Backpage is risky business and we should all assist and look out for each other. And, I can't believe the false allegations posted about Cooky Jar. It raises alot of questions and concerns.

    Readhead
    And then someone decided to take your good intentions and replace it with a bunch of lies.

    Readhead, don't let this misuse be the reason for your not contributing future information.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doylestown-Buckingham-NewBritainPatch

    Anonymous
    8:04 pm on Monday, April 16, 2012

    This so-called "CookyJar" is fairly well known in the illegal drug community. He has a criminal background in the Germantown section of the city. He was accused of sexual misconduct while serving in the far east for the USA Marines and has continued his activities since being discharged. The partial reason he isn't being shown all over the internet and newspapers is because he's a hulking black male from the heart of the city, not a pretty white female from the suburbs. Perverts such as this who lure little girls are as threatening to our community as the greedy violent pimp now in county custody. Both drive the girls deeper into illicit activity which becomes increasingly harder to escape.
    Slander!

    But! It doesn't matter, because:

    You could never know what it's like.

    Your blood like winter freezes just like ice.

    And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you.

    You'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind that mask you use.

    And did you think this fool could never win.

    Well look at me, I'm coming back again.

    I got a taste of love in a simple way.

    And if you need to know while I'm still standing you just fade away.

    Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did.

    Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid.

    I'm still standing after all this time.

    Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind.

    I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah.

    I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah.

    Once I never could hope to win.

    You starting down the road leaving me again.

    The threats you made were meant to cut me down.

    And if our love was just a circus you'd be a clown by now.

    CookyJar

  9. #73

    Doylestown bust

    I originally posted the doylestown link to bring attention to that area as a place to avoid. I feel its every mongers duty to raise warning and point out unsafe areas. Backpage is risky business and we should all assist and look out for each other. And, I can't believe the false allegations posted about Cooky Jar. It raises alot of questions and concerns.

    Readhead

  10. #72

    More Playing Around

    Who ever is doing this is a real coward. Hiding behind the safety of the internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doylestown-Buckingham-NewBritainPatch

    Ricardo Suave.

    6:35 pm on Sunday, April 15, 2012.

    There is a guy named Gary Klem that has been going around the area for years soliciting girls for prostitution and then tricking them into having lots of pictures taken-he tells them it is for his personal collection, then betrays their trust by posting the pictures online. I think the Police need to investigate Mr. Klem.
    I guess that's the way it is in today's world.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doylestown-Buckingham-NewBritainPatch

    Clarice T.

    8:42 pm on Sunday, April 15, 2012.

    Janice, can't one of the young women take a cell photo of the cookie guy's license? Ricardo, have you been to the local police district? Sara Larson, doesn't your editor allow you to interview up in MontCo? There are interesting comments here, but I hope people are taking action where they can.
    No honor among thieves.

    CookyJar

  11. #71

    Someone is playing games,

    Dangerous games.

    Go back to the original article and read the comments: Comment #8, alleged to have been made by “CookyJar,” were not made by me.

    http://doylestown.patch.com/articles...itution-charge

    Quote Originally Posted by Doylestown-Buckingham-NewBritainPatch

    CookyJar
    8:10 pm on Wednesday, April 11, 2012

    I realize now that what I have been doing is wrong. Posting pictures of naked girls is demeaning, selfish, and devastating to each girl's future. I apologize to Jackson and to those who have used my pornography with little or no regard for another human being's self-esteem.
    If I wanted to make such a statement I would post it here in this forum where Jackson and those concerned would be sure to see it. I would not have post it out on the internet where it could possibly bring unwanted attention to me.

    This fake could not post on USASG as CookyJar.

    I am not a fool; contrary to popular belief.


    Quote Originally Posted by Doylestown-Buckingham-NewBritainPatch
    Janice
    7:36 pm on Thursday, April 12, 2012

    DD, I work with a social services agency down in Philadelphia, and the name "CookyJar" has come up before with some of the young women I have mentored. Apparently he lures younger women in areas of high drug activity with promises of money for nude pictures. I hope the Philadelphia police can devote some resources to tracking him down. Maybe HIS photo can be made public!
    Read further down to comment #22 by Janice. Obviously another fake.

    If she had gotten the name from women she mentored, she would have spelled it “Cookie Jar,” like everybody else.

    I have always said it wasn’t LE that bothered me. It’s the guys from this site. There is a threat among us.

    Obviously, someone is trying to impose their beliefs on the members of this forum.

    I was done with this debate and hadn’t planned on revisiting the article. A big “Thank you,” to the fellow monger who PM’d me about the new comments.

    CookyJar

  12. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Hortense  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry. The post quoted above makes no sense to me. Doesn't the author post many many pictures of "little girls"? On the internet? Without clothes? Where the residents in the "little girls'" home township can see them?

    Logically then shouldn't the photographer's photo also be shown? The photographer is part of the story. If I lived in the township of some of these "little girls" I'd want to know who's going around taking nude pictures of them for money. Especially if I had young kids.
    Logically:

    1. The photographer does not benefit from the girl's earnings.

    2. (As I mentioned before) the photos were taken and posted WITH the girl's consent.

    3. Without personal info (name, etc.) , what are the chances for her neighbors to find her here?

    Sorry, but I agree with the previous posts. It seems your logic is a bit off, my friend.

  13. #69

    Pimp or not

    It does not appear that Doylestown charged, what I would call her leach with anything, just turned him over to Montgomery for.

    A FTA warrent on a DUI. How many ave grils are doing the same thing for their " boy friends"

  14. #68

    Re: My 2 Cents

    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball  [View Original Post]
    What's more interesting, the story about the pretty, blond, honor roll student from the suburbs, turning tricks, or the pimp?
    The pimp was part of the story. They could have shown the pimp's picture but for some reason decided not to. There is a picture of the pimp somewhere. In his booking records, likely. If they let the editor have her picture, why not his?

    At any rate, If I lived in this township I'd want to know who's going around pimping out little girls. Especially if I had young kids.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kimberly aka Vanessa.jpg‎  

  15. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Hortense  [View Original Post]
    I agree.

    And so here there's this guy who writes a story with photos of the girl from every angle.
    I believe the reporter was a chick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape