Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3404

    Nikki. Triangle

    FYI. Spotted little Nichole walking up Woodbine on Friday. Pink top, jeans, and black heel-boots. Her hair seems to be growing in nicely, and a similar dark red color as before.

    Anyone scoop this little bird? I'm not going near this one after my experience last fall. I would just like to know if anyone else is actually getting what he pays for from her.

    Also watched a flatbed picking up a sedan in the same block of Woodbine earlier that day. No LEO in sight, and it could simply have been a removal of non-working car by a resident, but I had a feeling it was not.

  2. #3403
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoestroll  [View Original Post]
    Then there was Dannielle who was a good little SW before she started deteriorating before our very eyes. The H really tore her up and she remained out the for a long time. She mostly strolled Woodward & 6mi and 6mi east toward oakland. This was 03- 06 she gave good BJs but mostly didn't do much else due to the H.
    Danielle is (currently) clean but had a relapse earlier this year.

  3. #3402
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoestroll  [View Original Post]
    I started mongering in the late 70s when Woodward was bustling with activity as was the Corridor, as was 8 mile, as was the John R area south of I94. When we got our drivers licenses, my buddies and I would cruise the track...
    That was a great post of narrating a monger experience and a life of a typical HO

  4. #3401
    Has anyone seen or heard from a SW named Gina? Gina used to live on Robinwood when there were actually houses there. This would be around 04- 08. She did the 7mi, woodward, JR circuit and was based out of the Renn, or out of her home which she shared with Pam. She was an ex Budweiser girl and a supurb BJ and a pretty good straight (what's the term?)

    She spent some time locked up and was in and out of recovery and by checking the O. T. I. S. I can see her 2010 photo that she looks well and healthy. Wondering if she's changed her lifestyle or what she's doing.

    Then there was Dannielle who was a good little SW before she started deteriorating before our very eyes. The H really tore her up and she remained out the for a long time. She mostly strolled Woodward & 6mi and 6mi east toward oakland. This was 03- 06 she gave good BJs but mostly didn't do much else due to the H.

  5. #3400

    Hello

    I started mongering in the late 70s when Woodward was bustling with activity as was the Corridor, as was 8 mile, as was the John R area south of I94. When we got our drivers licenses, my buddies and I would cruise the track watching all of the beautiful well dressed-mostly pimped- ladies plying their trade in the pre crack era. We got to know their names and would imagine what it must be like to have the $20 plus 6 for the room.

    Wait, let me first introduce myself and say how great it is to see a group of Brother Johns here on this site. I had no idea this site was here until I was introduced to this website by none other than the infamous Halo.

    Halo is more than just a ho. She's a Detroit institution much like The bicycle man, the Pig lady, Greektown Stella and Whiteboy Rick. When I think of Halo, I simultaneously get fond memories and homicidal rage. She's a perfect metaphor for Detroit and her problems. Detroit is a beautiful woman who will occasionally give you a GFE but will not hesitate to rob you of 20 bucks even when it's obvious that she could EARN much more from you the honest way.

    I love Halo, she's like the soul of Detroit.

    I hate halo, she's like the soul of Detroit.

    I remember being to the point where I was texting her 'I'm going to f$k you up' and 'You f%$king thief, I'm going to get you'. Sound familiar? Yeah. But I also remember previously driving away thinking, now that was a great time, best date in years.

    Yes it was the same Halo and no I didn't have a contact buzz from the crack she was smoking. Heh heh. I had a couple times with her about 4 years ago and she was great. Then the 4th or 5th time was 3 years later, about fall of 09 when I ran across her on Hollywood. This was the time she chose to rip me off. Without getting into detail, I got with her about 2 weeks later and 'Vigorously stressed the importance of not cheating me" she was fine, even apologetic about her previous transgression. Date went fine, didn't see her again until 3 weeks ago. This date was ok too. Not great, just ok. She's tired, she needs a long rest and some R&R, the streets are getting to her.

    Halo looks so hot when you see her as you drive by and she's a tiny little spinner and used to be a delight to be with. Her BJs aren't stellar but your imagination fills in the rest. Her (what's the preferred abbreviation?) screw isn't the best ever either but again, it's not bad. The combined package is worth it for the visual delight. And her enthusiasm. I would rate her a 9 on the scale of 1-10 except for two things.

    1. She's a street ho which means she will often not be the most hygienically pristine of women, Most street hoes need shampoo, cologne, change of clothes and regular showers.

    2. There's the other Halo who will B. S. You and flee the area and scam you out of your holoot. This version of Halo gives horrid BJs, complains when she Boinks (need the preferred abbreviation) rolls down the window and engages in conversations with nefarious looking people, wastes time on B. S. And basically looks for reasons to separate you from your Holoot. She plays a dangerous game indeed and she puts herself in danger by doing such dastardly deeds. If she doesn't stop, someone with 'get her'. You can just see it coming. This takes her from a 9 down past zero to a. 5. A 0 being a 'ho hum-no cum' with an uninterested SW. 5 being dangerous to be with.

    However, she's the one who introduced me to this site and by extent, you guys. She told me that there were people on this site talking shit about her. I was like,"Nooo not you" I told her I would look the site up when I could. I started reading this page from the beginning and was riveted. (BTW how does one go further back into the archives past 07?)

    I have to say please keep up the good work and although I'm semi retired from being a comfort seeker, I enjoy reading of your exploits.

  6. #3399

    Peach #4

    Happened across Sue the other night near The Ave and Central. WSW about 26 years 5' maybe 100 lbs decent nice girl no rush cfs for 2 jacks will repeat if I find her again! No digits for this one but a good time had for my 100th post! Stay Safe!

  7. #3398

    Katie on the R

    Was out on the R 2 nights ago around 11pm. Coming from MI ave. MI was dead! There was quite a bit of action on the are, but just not my cup of tea. Until I picked up what I thought was going to be nice. Katie, who I didn't realize was in her 40s. Decent bod, but the face was a bit rough. She said she is friends with the girl shot in the violent home invasion / rape.

    Heard the song and dance about how she's trying to raise some funds to help her girlfriend out. There were a few other WSW near the gas station off State Fair. Just hanging out. Another desperate to play off Lantz. I did see LEO parked on Lantz and saw a few tow truck turning on to the R from 8, on my way to Telegraph.

    Anyone have info on Alyssa from MI Ave, where she might be?

  8. #3397

    JR this morning

    Cruised JR few minutes back found only one Marked DPD Vic in a parking lot. But JR is all dead like some zombie dead. Found only one BSW Tasha but didn't scooped due to unknown (may be undercover) tail on my ass. Found no towing trucks, but be safe.

    Play Safe,

    Nikk

  9. #3396

    Tanya

    Hello all,

    Does anyone have any info about tanya. WSW mid 30's?

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks & Play safe.

    Nikk

  10. #3395
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Damn. For her sake, hope you don't find a geenie bottle. LOL!

    And you are rite on point about the warning. They are going to gut police / fire. And with what's left, downtown gets top priority. So be very careful out there fellas.
    I'm not the only one hoping that she gets bad karma from all the bad things she's done out there. Well from what I hear if there is layoffs of dpd then wayne county will pick up the slack and the nerd up in lansing is going to hire 180 more state troopers and send them to detroit.

    So after reading the forum I decided to take a little stroll out around 4pm. Heading north, steak knife sara was standing on the corner with a older looking blonde. Not wanting to get in to it with that bbw (big brutal woman) I kept going north, there was a WSW I would say 5'6-5'7 walking to the coney island. I tried to do the turn around but she was gone so that was out! Then near 8 mile (where the home invasion happened in the area) there were 2 WSW and 1 BSW who I belive was little bit just hanging out on the corner. Not willing to take a risk I headed over to lantz, no nat or kristen but I did see sandra (who I thought I was in rehab but I guess she said no no no). Finally detroit finest decided for me that I should leave. Leo is present and keeping a close eye on the area but I guess they are more concerned about the incident from the other day.

    Personally I passed them twice and they didn't give me a look crosswise, they must think I live in the area, but I don't think ill risk going out again for a while.

    Stay safe all

  11. #3394

    It been awhile

    I've been in a slump because of my paranoia, and this is why at 5 pm I hit the R yesterday filled up with gas at 8 turned on the are and was followed all the way down to 6 by leo right on my ass the whole way I was affraid to break thats how close they were, but right by 6 I seen a BSW with some daisy dukes on and had like some kind of blue socks or shoes, spinner type and looked to be mid 20's looked pretty decent but I had my uncle right behind me so I had to bail so I went back on the w ave and turned back to try to get back their and she was gone but uncle wasnt so I got out of their anyone know who she is? After that I headed to the ave not much going on it was probley 630 I seen a WSW on miller blk hair in her 30's she looked real good like 8 on the scale she had on a skirt and some fishnets (I was going in on this one) I made a turn and started to come up miller and another WSW blond thin build with a pink hat came up and started to talk to her right beside me and I did not want to yell out the window so I waited at the light made a turn around again and they were gone I seen her walking away with a guy behind the cvs just my luck something has to give leo is out everywhere so be safe brothers

  12. #3393
    Quote Originally Posted by Bratley1055  [View Original Post]
    I was actually running some errands way north of 8 Mile and saw little Amy heading north. Pulled on a side street for the scoop. She said she needed some cash for some food but probably for her habit. Donated. 20 plus tip for a nice slow BBBJ. Nice girl. It was nice to be able to find some relief out of the hood.
    Scooped her earlier this week. Same experience as you.

  13. #3392

    I deserve no respect, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sped One  [View Original Post]
    Dt=deep throat
    Duh, now I feel like a dumb blond! Thanks though.

  14. #3391
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Damn. For her sake, hope you don't find a geenie bottle. LOL!

    And you are rite on point about the warning. They are going to gut police / fire. And with what's left, downtown gets top priority. So be very careful out there fellas.
    Brandy used to frequent that house. She was posting her for a while, perhaps she'd like to deny that.

  15. #3390
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    http://tiny.cc/h7wmcw

    (hoping halo finally caught a bullet but thats too much to ask) but it looks like john are is going to be hot for the next month or so.

    Gentlemen I can't stress this enough but stay safe out there. Its getting bad for all of us.
    Damn. For her sake, hope you don't find a geenie bottle. LOL!

    And you are rite on point about the warning. They are going to gut police / fire. And with what's left, downtown gets top priority. So be very careful out there fellas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape