Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3389

    Renee?

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Friday night scooped Helen on W ave (I know) but I just couldn't help myself! Arabic SW mid 20s Not bad looking but lazy as Fat$*k! Finally got to the messy completion of a less than average BBBJ with her! Sat picked up Debbie bka Little Bit in the Triangle 50 ish WSW 80's style blonde hairdo for cfs for two jacks I do have digits for the old school seniors. Monday met another Snow on East Harper WSW about 26 not bad looking but not great 5'3" around 110 lbs she was very jumpy at first (obviously from the meds) but settled in to decent bbbjtcim for Hamilton and honest Abe! Not great but not bad and I did copy digits again for active seniors! On the way home I decided to cruise the are and saw an older (Definitely 50 plus) WSW Renee or Regina and couldn't pass up the chance for a second hamilton / lincoln bbbjtcim in the same night with DT and gagging the whole time! Stay safe and happy mongering!
    Was Renee (Regina?) about 5 ft, thin, with snaggly teeth? I used to see her a couple of years ago over by the R. Actually used to visit her regularly at a house right around the corner from the place on Alameda where those folks died yesterday. She was working part-time as a (crack) house painter, among other endeavors.

  2. #3388
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetLegal  [View Original Post]
    By DT you mean "dining toes" as is defined in the Forum Abbreviations or is this something else? I've seen it in other posts and always assumed, but in this context, I'm not getting it and truly wonder.

    Thanks
    Dt=deep throat

  3. #3387

    Thanks for that

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Emily was an eastside girl. Didn't know that she was active on the R as well. Can anyone confirm that?

    Follow the link JW posted and google the name of the boyfriend, just saying.

    Google her name if you want to see a pic.
    I just spent about 10 minutes reading up on the life and times of this guy (and his connections to the rich and shady) , and I am definitely feeling a bit better about myself this morning.

  4. #3386

    Call me stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Friday night scooped Helen on W ave (I know) but I just couldn't help myself! Arabic SW mid 20s Not bad looking but lazy as Fat$*k! Finally got to the messy completion of a less than average BBBJ with her! Sat picked up Debbie bka Little Bit in the Triangle 50 ish WSW 80's style blonde hairdo for cfs for two jacks I do have digits for the old school seniors. Monday met another Snow on East Harper WSW about 26 not bad looking but not great 5'3" around 110 lbs she was very jumpy at first (obviously from the meds) but settled in to decent bbbjtcim for Hamilton and honest Abe! Not great but not bad and I did copy digits again for active seniors! On the way home I decided to cruise the are and saw an older (Definitely 50 plus) WSW Renee or Regina and couldn't pass up the chance for a second hamilton / lincoln bbbjtcim in the same night with DT and gagging the whole time! Stay safe and happy mongering!
    By DT you mean "dining toes" as is defined in the Forum Abbreviations or is this something else? I've seen it in other posts and always assumed, but in this context, I'm not getting it and truly wonder.

    Thanks

  5. #3385

    Drained and on Break! (for now)

    Friday night scooped Helen on W ave (I know) but I just couldn't help myself! Arabic SW mid 20s Not bad looking but lazy as Fat$*k! Finally got to the messy completion of a less than average BBBJ with her! Sat picked up Debbie bka Little Bit in the Triangle 50 ish WSW 80's style blonde hairdo for cfs for two jacks I do have digits for the old school seniors. Monday met another Snow on East Harper WSW about 26 not bad looking but not great 5'3" around 110 lbs she was very jumpy at first (obviously from the meds) but settled in to decent bbbjtcim for Hamilton and honest Abe! Not great but not bad and I did copy digits again for active seniors! On the way home I decided to cruise the are and saw an older (Definitely 50 plus) WSW Renee or Regina and couldn't pass up the chance for a second hamilton / lincoln bbbjtcim in the same night with DT and gagging the whole time! Stay safe and happy mongering!

  6. #3384
    [QUOTE=DarkKnight33; 1423351]The things that go along with that lifestyle. Only 19 years old and gone. I guess we are lucky we do not follow them into the lifestyle and go home after, but some of us has tried to help some to get out of it, but of course, all of us who has tried, at least of what I have read of this board as I have read of no successes, has failed and learned from it. I agree with you JW, a BF or so called person that has his girl as his meal-ticket in this hobby, should have been the one to go! [/QUOTT That's ashamed Too young to go! RIP Emily!

  7. #3383

    And the hits keep coming on the R

    http://tiny.cc/h7wmcw

    The story I heard on the news. 4 guys busted in on a house near 8 and johnr shot 2 of the girls and raped one. I belive one of them died. It was a known crack / whorehouse so I'm thinking the story below might be related. The raped girl was around 27, I have a few guesses (hoping halo finally caught a bullet but thats too much to ask) but it looks like john are is going to be hot for the next month or so.

    Gentlemen I can't stress this enough but stay safe out there. Its getting bad for all of us.

  8. #3382
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Emily was a sweet girl, it's to bad she had to go like this. It should have been her douchebag BF. I wonder how he will get his drugs now that his meal-ticket is gone.

    http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...it-20120410-ms
    The things that go along with that lifestyle. Only 19 years old and gone. I guess we are lucky we do not follow them into the lifestyle and go home after, but some of us has tried to help some to get out of it, but of course, all of us who has tried, at least of what I have read of this board as I have read of no successes, has failed and learned from it. I agree with you JW, a BF or so called person that has his girl as his meal-ticket in this hobby, should have been the one to go!

  9. #3381
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Emily was an eastside girl. Didn't know that she was active on the R as well. Can anyone confirm that?

    Follow the link JW posted and google the name of the boyfriend, just saying.

    Google her name if you want to see a pic.
    Only once. Not before or after.

  10. #3380

    Rolled through the R

    I had a little bit of time and happened to be by the R. I usually do not spend a lot of time on the R anymore, most of the girls there are almost as rough as the ones in Brightmoore. I have found a few gems throughout the area, but they have been few and far between. Note, that in the past I have spent a lot of time in the area and know it and the officers normal patrol habits pretty well. I spent about 45 minutes patrolling the area and in that time I found no less then 5 Leo's strolling the area. I saw 2 of them several times during my travels and not in places that I have seem them patrol in the past. I saw an older WSW towards 8 mile. 50+ who smiled and waved multiple times. She looked like a bag lady and had a ton of bags / trash with her, not even close to my type. Further down I saw a couple of BSW, one 25ish. 200+, DD about 5'10" with blonde streaks through her hair. The other 40ish. 150 ish, weasel looking face, looked homeless with the cloths she was wearing. On one of the passes I saw little Bit (I believe thats her name, BSW, walks funny, talks grand about how much money she has and how many cars she has, TOTAL waste of time) walking from the store on State. On my last pass through I noticed a WSW walking, short Houston bob cut, dirty blond, about 120 lbs. 5'6 walking down Lantz. I made a pass by her on Lantz and she gave me the look but kept walking. I turned around and notices several cars sitting off of one of the side streets. Knowing how hot it has been, it made me more then a little nervous about picking her up at 6PM in full daylight. I pulled out and went across the street, hoping she would come across. She stayed firmly on her side of the street and as I pulled up to the corner I saw Leo pulling down the street. I turned in the opposite direction and saw him turn the corner and stop where the WSW was. He must have said something to her, because she suddenly bolted across the street and took off. As I swung back by (having decided it was time to high tail it) I look down Lantz and Leo had pulled alongside a pickup and was talking with the driver. I hesitate to describe the vehicle, it did not look like a traffic (soliciting) stop, but no way of knowing for sure. It did not look like a vehicle that would be driven by Leo, under any circumstances.

    The R is definitely hot, hotter then I have seen an area be in the past 20+ years. I have decided that it's simply to hot to deal with and I most likely won't go back until I hear it has cooled significantly. There are plenty of other strolls that offer just as many girls (better looking ones too!) and does not have as many Leo's wandering. Michigan is hot as well, but no where near as hot as this, also this is where I meet most of the girls at. I do not believe that Fort has had much increase (although the girls here are worse then Brightmoore) and Dix seems about the same as always. The Triangle is definitely hotter as well; although, it seems only half time time are they actually patrolling. Brightmoore looks to be about the same as always as well, with very little Leo traffic. Again though, the SW in this area are usually very sub par and almost always strung out. I have met a few gems in the past in Brightmoore and Dix. Girls that were on the 8+ scale and that you would never guess were SWs.

    Stay safe fellas, don't let the Leo bite your ass.

    K

  11. #3379
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream w / Emily last summer some time. Details unimportant now. Picked her up at SF and JR. RIP Emily.
    Emily was an eastside girl. Didn't know that she was active on the R as well. Can anyone confirm that?

    Follow the link JW posted and google the name of the boyfriend, just saying.

    Google her name if you want to see a pic.

  12. #3378
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Damn. At least her death actually made the news. Where was she active? I don't remember seeing her face anywhere in my travels.
    Had a dream w / Emily last summer some time. Details unimportant now. Picked her up at SF and JR. RIP Emily.

  13. #3377

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Emily was a sweet girl, it's to bad she had to go like this. It should have been her douchebag BF. I wonder how he will get his drugs now that his meal-ticket is gone.

    http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...it-20120410-ms
    Damn. At least her death actually made the news. Where was she active? I don't remember seeing her face anywhere in my travels.

  14. #3376
    Last Tuesday around noon, was nice, hit the R. Figured it would be crawling considering how nice the weather was. Eventually picked up Michelle, WSW near Hollywood. Face / teeth a bit messed up, but she had a pretty amazing body with some tattoos. Very friendly, let me do what I wanted and was responsive. Would definitely repeat, forgot to grab her digits. If anyone has, would appreciate!

  15. #3375
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Emily was a sweet girl, it's to bad she had to go like this. It should have been her douchebag BF. I wonder how he will get his drugs now that his meal-ticket is gone.

    http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...it-20120410-ms
    Damn shame. Reading between the lines, it sounds like LE may already know who's behind it.

    Continuing the HNN (Hood Network News) , the tranny that was murdered last week near 6 Mile apparently went by the name Coco.

    Stay safe, guys. The violent crimes (or at least the ones that make TV, of course) bring the uncles out in force.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape