LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3940

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewHappy  [View Original Post]
    Seems 27th ave had become my go to when all else fails. I seem to find a WSW on 27th ave by the trailer park on most of my drives at night. You have to be careful though because these girls are at the bottom of the barrel. They will try and pickpocket you, they are strung out on crack and are very hyper and you can sense that they feel they have nothing to lose so anything can go wrong at any time. They shout out the window at their friends as you drive by, they get all bent out of shape when you don't drive where they tell you. When I let this girl off after picking her up and nothing bad happened, it was such a feeling of relief.
    That was one on my to do list! Think you saved me a headache, but if I am horny enough, then I'll probably grab her for a BJ. I noticed the gas station in the back ground, I found 2 there on a regular basis at 1:30 until 2:30

  2. #3939

    Perrine? Where.

    Quote Originally Posted by HealthyHelping  [View Original Post]
    She is a playful strung out crack working girl, but well worth it
    Where did you find this one? And about what time of night?

  3. #3938
    Not that I particularly trust SW's. But the 27th ave redhead from Tennessee claims most of the girls in that trailer park have AIDS, so use caution.

  4. #3937

    Pretty smile.

    She looks like she could be fun. Did you get the digits and was it a Jackson? I hope you didn't give her those bruises on her arms. Would you recommend her?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewHappy  [View Original Post]
    Seems 27th ave had become my go to when all else fails. I seem to find a WSW on 27th ave by the trailer park on most of my drives at night. You have to be careful though because these girls are at the bottom of the barrel. They will try and pickpocket you, they are strung out on crack and are very hyper and you can sense that they feel they have nothing to lose so anything can go wrong at any time. They shout out the window at their friends as you drive by, they get all bent out of shape when you don't drive where they tell you. When I let this girl off after picking her up and nothing bad happened, it was such a feeling of relief.

  5. #3936

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan87  [View Original Post]
    Jessica's been around a long time, she does have great skills though! I have pics and video of her doing the deed, with alot of these girls you just have to show more confidence. Maybe just take the phone out and start shooting, or low ball them a little initially and let them know their working for a tip.
    Thank you I'll do that next time.

    Gary

  6. #3935

    Flagler action 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Riktig  [View Original Post]
    Spotted a blonde WSW and a BSW on Flager tonight near 40th ave. Thought about picking up the blonde but I was starving and her hips were a little too big for my taste.

    What can I say? I like them skinny! Haha
    Rode thru there at around 3am to an encounter and spotter a BSW in that same area. Had on a black and white striped outfit. Thought of turning around for a second look but uncle leos were all over the place.

  7. #3934

    Letty

    Seems 27th ave had become my go to when all else fails. I seem to find a WSW on 27th ave by the trailer park on most of my drives at night. You have to be careful though because these girls are at the bottom of the barrel. They will try and pickpocket you, they are strung out on crack and are very hyper and you can sense that they feel they have nothing to lose so anything can go wrong at any time. They shout out the window at their friends as you drive by, they get all bent out of shape when you don't drive where they tell you. When I let this girl off after picking her up and nothing bad happened, it was such a feeling of relief.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails letty 1.jpg‎   letty 2.jpg‎  

  8. #3933
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryHell666  [View Original Post]
    Riding by OT I spotted a nice looking WSW, skinny, nice behind and front too. Her face is OK too. Around 5-4, 38, brunette, said she was Italian from Phili. Well, I asked if a ride was needed to which she answered yes. LEO check and asked her to go down to which she replied she wanted. 3 I said I only had. 2 and she was OK with it, park and GOD! She didn't stop till all of it was in her mouth, then she spits. But it was amazing anyways, she didn't stop, she looked at my little friend like she was in love with it. Great night. Got digits if interested.

    I will never be able to ask to take pictures, how can I accomplish that, this one said no, I offered. 05 and still no, I did not have more than that.

    GARY
    Jessica's been around a long time, she does have great skills though! I have pics and video of her doing the deed, with alot of these girls you just have to show more confidence. Maybe just take the phone out and start shooting, or low ball them a little initially and let them know their working for a tip.

  9. #3932

    Jessica

    Riding by OT I spotted a nice looking WSW, skinny, nice behind and front too. Her face is OK too. Around 5-4, 38, brunette, said she was Italian from Phili. Well, I asked if a ride was needed to which she answered yes. LEO check and asked her to go down to which she replied she wanted. 3 I said I only had. 2 and she was OK with it, park and GOD! She didn't stop till all of it was in her mouth, then she spits. But it was amazing anyways, she didn't stop, she looked at my little friend like she was in love with it. Great night. Got digits if interested.

    I will never be able to ask to take pictures, how can I accomplish that, this one said no, I offered. 05 and still no, I did not have more than that.

    GARY

  10. #3931

    Flagler action

    Spotted a blonde WSW and a BSW on Flager tonight near 40th ave. Thought about picking up the blonde but I was starving and her hips were a little too big for my taste.

    What can I say? I like them skinny! Haha

  11. #3930
    Had a few hours to kill so I yet and saw my all time favorite Nikki again. If I had to vote on provider that is easy to get along with, and DT like a champ she gets my nomination. We hit up the motel 7 and was kinda surprised as we came out to see 5. 0 in the back rooms? Hope it was not a monger. All and all to easy.

    Stay straight out there guys.

  12. #3929
    Quote Originally Posted by Rico1000  [View Original Post]
    If anyone comes across this girl avoid. She around flagler / 8st. The main reason is the painful method of putting on the coat and the brain was horrible. I had to readjust my jacket and went at it. This is the embarrasing part. I went back to her house which was empty when we arrived. When I was walking out her whole family was outside waiting for us to finish. Including her dad and kids. .6fs
    Imagine it was her bday and they all jumped out and yelled "surprise"! ! ! !

  13. #3928

    Missy from perrine

    She is a playful strung out crack working girl, but well worth it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1a1a.jpg‎  

  14. #3927
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer3970  [View Original Post]
    Wow, what drugs will do to a ho. Brother, that's an over charge. That kinda of nonsense should be dealt with the appropriate action (and it's not a talk). That wh0re needs to be put in her place. Just my two cents brother, peace.
    Brewer, you're on point and be on top of your game not theirs.

  15. #3926

    Angel (homestead)

    Angel is a tall, leggy, WSW. She's got some sexy tats and a playful attitude. I found her on Krome Ave. right around 308th St. She has a room at a motel close by. Lots of fun. 30 BBBJ. 60 FS. Anyone have any other hot spots or ideas down south? Cutler ridge, homestead?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape