Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3925
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewHappy  [View Original Post]
    Saw Krystal today on SW 8th street and 65 ave. She was talking to some dude on the street and when they went their separate ways I pulled around and pounced on it. I didn't know it, but it was the same Krystal who I had met on 8th and posted about it 12 months ago. She really deteriorated in the last year. The first picture was from the earlier encounter, the other 2 are from today. She had a room already at the Ambassador on 8th and when we got there she was on the phone with her agency for a long time begging them to send her some incalls. Next call was to the dealer for room service. When she hung up the upselling started. Someone needs to set her straight, I didn't feel like arguing and so a BBBJ set me back 50 roses plus 10 more for the pics. This is one seasoned nasty ho who will do anything for money. And why do I have that nasty smell all over my skin and clothes every time I leave a ratty motel room? Digits for seniors.
    Wow, what drugs will do to a ho. Brother, that's an over charge. That kinda of nonsense should be dealt with the appropriate action (and it's not a talk). That wh0re needs to be put in her place. Just my two cents brother, peace.

  2. #3924

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by Riktig  [View Original Post]
    I must have really bad luck because I've driven by there 4 times so far and no luck. Does she never walk evenings? Only mornings?
    I don't really know when the best time besides mornings, I see her almost everyday as I leave for work (5am) sometimes I leave a little early now. Send me a private msg and ill give you her adress and you will always find her ready to go!

  3. #3923

    Activity

    Was doing the rounds on 8st and 43 ave on Sunday, when I saw an extreme amount of Leos marked and unmarked in front of the Roachtel. Must of been around 8 or so Leos tread carefully these waters fellow mongers.

  4. #3922
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewHappy  [View Original Post]
    Saw Krystal today on SW 8th street and 65 ave. This is one seasoned nasty ho who will do anything for money. And why do I have that nasty smell all over my skin and clothes every time I leave a ratty motel room? Digits for seniors.
    She's on the fast track to Hagville now.

  5. #3921
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewHappy  [View Original Post]
    Saw Krystal today on SW 8th street and 65 ave. She was talking to some dude on the street and when they went their separate ways I pulled around and pounced on it. I didn't know it, but it was the same Krystal who I had met on 8th and posted about it 12 months ago. She really deteriorated in the last year. The first picture was from the earlier encounter, the other 2 are from today. She had a room already at the Ambassador on 8th and when we got there she was on the phone with her agency for a long time begging them to send her some incalls. Next call was to the dealer for room service. When she hung up the upselling started. Someone needs to set her straight, I didn't feel like arguing and so a BBBJ set me back 50 roses plus 10 more for the pics. This is one seasoned nasty ho who will do anything for money. And why do I have that nasty smell all over my skin and clothes every time I leave a ratty motel room? Digits for seniors.
    Wow. She's really let her self go in the past year. Ewww

  6. #3920

    Krystal again

    Saw Krystal today on SW 8th street and 65 ave. She was talking to some dude on the street and when they went their separate ways I pulled around and pounced on it. I didn't know it, but it was the same Krystal who I had met on 8th and posted about it 12 months ago. She really deteriorated in the last year. The first picture was from the earlier encounter, the other 2 are from today. She had a room already at the Ambassador on 8th and when we got there she was on the phone with her agency for a long time begging them to send her some incalls. Next call was to the dealer for room service. When she hung up the upselling started. Someone needs to set her straight, I didn't feel like arguing and so a BBBJ set me back 50 roses plus 10 more for the pics. This is one seasoned nasty ho who will do anything for money. And why do I have that nasty smell all over my skin and clothes every time I leave a ratty motel room? Digits for seniors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Krystal .jpg‎   Krystal 2.jpg‎   Krystal 3.jpg‎  

  7. #3919
    Quote Originally Posted by HealthyHelping  [View Original Post]
    Saw my little blondey missy again. She walks 184st between 107ave and us1 and she lives nearby, she is really fun. Small frame, small tits, will do whatever. 30bj. 40 FS. Anyone else have any areas or finds that are south of Kendall Dr?
    I must have really bad luck because I've driven by there 4 times so far and no luck. Does she never walk evenings? Only mornings?

  8. #3918
    Lot of LEO activity yesterday evening on Biscayne. Saw a girl I wanted at Biscayne and 50th. But there were 2 leo cars across the street. Said her name was Rose and was staying in the 7seas motel. But did not work out as the LEO were right there and did not budge for a long time. Not sure if it was a sting operation going on.

  9. #3917
    Quote Originally Posted by Dralb  [View Original Post]
    I've been striking out hard lately.

    So damn pissed. I should be plowing that ass right now but instead I'm here, writing.
    That shit happens a lot on 8st. When I see more than 1 monger negotiating out the window with a ho that I wan't I jut leave. Even if she looking like Katy Perry I just leave, specially if there is another car behind me don't care if is a monger or not. Because of that same situation you got put on or I wait until is all clear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico1000  [View Original Post]
    If anyone comes across this girl avoid. She around flagler / 8st. The main reason is the painful method of putting on the coat and the brain was horrible. I had to readjust my jacket and went at it. This is the embarrasing part. I went back to her house which was empty when we arrived. When I was walking out her whole family was outside waiting for us to finish. Including her dad and kids. .6fs
    I'm sorry but that some funny shit I'm laughing hard right now every time I read it. TY for the tip.

  10. #3916

    Missy again down south (SW 184st)

    Saw my little blondey missy again. She walks 184st between 107ave and us1 and she lives nearby, she is really fun. Small frame, small tits, will do whatever. 30bj. 40 FS. Anyone else have any areas or finds that are south of Kendall Dr?

  11. #3915
    Quote Originally Posted by Rico1000  [View Original Post]
    If anyone comes across this girl avoid. She around flagler / 8st. The main reason is the painful method of putting on the coat and the brain was horrible. I had to readjust my jacket and went at it. This is the embarrasing part. I went back to her house which was empty when we arrived. When I was walking out her whole family was outside waiting for us to finish. Including her dad and kids. .6fs
    Wow LOL never heard that before.

  12. #3914
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC305  [View Original Post]
    Good point. I have 2 that I see frequently and did a report on. I sent a buddy their way and told him what regular damage is and made the mistake of telling what my damage is. He went an finished up and they told him the damage and he said "that's not what xxxxx damage is". One replied, well you smell like Shhhh and you Have a small diiik. That's why your damages are more. Needless to say I got a call at 4am from a very angry ho. I'll recommend but won't discuss damages.
    Your friend sounds like an imbecile. No offense.

    You always, did I say always negotiate price up front.

    Like Glenn has said in the past offer less and tell them you'll tip them.

    An extra $10-$20 if you receive fantastic service.

    Take charge of the negotiation.

    These girls are use to being told what and when to do something.

    They will smell weakness faster than you can prematurely ejaculate

    More times than not you will receive outstanding service with the tip. Tip

  13. #3913
    Quote Originally Posted by Riktig  [View Original Post]
    You know while we're on that subject I really hope mongers are smart enough to negotiate on their own terms. Because if they pull the "well you charged xxx this and that" and "you let xxx fuck you but not me?" etc would be really fucking bad imo. It should be enough to know that they COULD go that low. No need to try to use that as a negotiating tactic. It would pretty much send all kinds of flags about a site as well as put fellow mongers under a microscope from said hoes.
    Good point. I have 2 that I see frequently and did a report on. I sent a buddy their way and told him what regular damage is and made the mistake of telling what my damage is. He went an finished up and they told him the damage and he said "that's not what xxxxx damage is". One replied, well you smell like Shhhh and you Have a small diiik. That's why your damages are more. Needless to say I got a call at 4am from a very angry ho. I'll recommend but won't discuss damages.

  14. #3912
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker X  [View Original Post]
    Once again, I have had yet another episode where some low I. Q. Loser feels it's OK for a wh0re to know about this site and the pics and vids here. So no more, I'll just share with those fellow mongers on my email list.

    Glenn
    You know while we're on that subject I really hope mongers are smart enough to negotiate on their own terms. Because if they pull the "well you charged xxx this and that" and "you let xxx fuck you but not me?" etc would be really fucking bad imo. It should be enough to know that they COULD go that low. No need to try to use that as a negotiating tactic. It would pretty much send all kinds of flags about a site as well as put fellow mongers under a microscope from said hoes. I've already had Sam ask me if Cali showed me his video with her, we don't need these girls getting more paranoid.

    And Dralb, sounds like you dodged a bullet dude!

    Do you have any pics of the skinny blonde tatted girl from flagler? Sounds like exactly my type too!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]
    I have tried this with french Lena and she kind of never asks for extras after the deed is done. But sometimes some girls do end up askin you owe me X amount. But many don't as they get content with what is offered and well end up thinkin they dindt live up to your expectations. Awwzum vids as always G.
    Ironically the ones that do ask usually don't deserve it and the ones that don't ask usually do.

  15. #3911
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]
    I have tried this with french Lena and she kind of never asks for extras after the deed is done. But sometimes some girls do end up askin you owe me X amount. But many don't as they get content with what is offered and well end up thinkin they dindt live up to your expectations. Awwzum vids as always G.
    Thanks Dark, I like to share my acquired mongering knowledge here and see others have a good experience with these women.

    And yeah, always make the monetary arrangements perfectly clear and be ready to hold back if the terms are not met, or toss the b1tch out before you get too far into it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape