Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 8093
-
04-08-12 11:33 #4448Senior Member

Posts: 5563With much sadness, I must refuse your request.
Originally Posted by Pdiddy77
[View Original Post]
Can't do it! Sorry! You can do it. But! I can't do it for you.
You can copy (onto your harddrive) and then paste (upload from your harddrive) a pictorial if you want too. You can post it in this thread if you want too. But! I cannot do it for you.
If I did it for you, I'd have to do it for everyone that asked. That could end up being a problem. You understand that, don't you?
As a courtesy, I would ask that you (and everyone else) not post my photographs outside of this forum without my permission.
CookyJar
-
04-08-12 08:34 #4447Senior Member

Posts: 1464Sonya
Pretty face, nice blue eyes, nice legs. But the body needs some work. None the less great portraits.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=170904
Misfit
-
04-08-12 00:36 #4446Senior Member

Posts: 68I would humbly like to ask for a pictorial of Brittany and Heidi together.
-
04-07-12 21:05 #4445Senior Member

Posts: 104As a 'Nam vet I second that. If the Cat houses didn't do you in, the Agent Orange took care of.
Originally Posted by Arresex
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-12 11:26 #4444Senior Member

Posts: 39Keep up the good work cooky
The only reason hes saying what he is is that he did her late at night in his car all drunk and stuff thought she was the best looking woman in the world. The when he saw your pictures it blew his fantasy of her and what he did to her can't be said even on this board. Anyway Cooky keep up the good work. I wish we still had are local expert still around but hes taking a break said to say. Again thanks for the great work you do so we all can learn from the best.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Xxxx
-
04-06-12 09:41 #4443Senior Member

Posts: 5563You have no idea!
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615
[View Original Post]
One of the reasons (but not the only reason) I started taking my camera on dates was for situations like this. If for some reason I don't like what I see doing the photo session, I am not obligated to stay beyond the time it takes to click off a few quick shots. I cannot comment on Tina's services because I left right after taking her pictures.
However, what I got from Tina was something else. It was gold. Knowledge! I now know something that I can use to my advantage in the future. It's not always about today. Sometimes it's about what I can get out of this tomorrow.
Would you like to know what I learned from my date with Tina? Yes! That's too bad, because I ain't sharing. I had to get out there and get it for myself. That's the way it is on the streets. You want to know something, you have to earn it. This ain't the public school system where knowledge is free.
CookyJar
-
04-06-12 09:13 #4442Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Beauty
Right again Gator! Damn it! How do you do it? I was parked near the Woodshed when she walked up to the car. I still cannot be sure about the name but if you say she's 'Tina, ' then Tina she be.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
Like I said, she has a nice personality; there was no Up-charge and none of the other bull crap that one often gets when dealing with younger girls. Apparently someone other than I has been picking up Tina or she would not be out there.
Most of the guys who make negative comments about the girls I feature have no idea of what is actually going on down on Kensington Avenue. They sneak down, hiding in the shadows. In the dark of night they make a quick pick-up. They settle for a BJ while sitting behind the wheel of their car. They may grab a little tit or ass. Shoot their wad. Then they hi-tail it back home thinking they've done something cool. There is nothing wrong with that as long as they don't come on here acting like their shit don't stink and that they're god's gift and they are somehow better than everyone else.
Bullshit ain't nuthin!
CookyJar
-
04-06-12 05:33 #4441Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 231ROFLMAO good one
Originally Posted by Waldo57
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-12 04:57 #4440Senior Member

Posts: 748Beauty
Hey thats not nice. I've found that the most unattractive girls tend to have to put a bigger effort into getting the job done. Its not always about attractiveness. Kind of like the Marines they had some ugly members but somehow they managed to do the best job. Remember the most unattractive girl will appeal to someone. So be a little easy on the girls that you may find less than attractive its the personality that matters. I would rather have a stone ugly woman suck my dick and leave me happy than an attractive beatch that leaves the job less than finished. I think we've all been there and done that.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-12 01:22 #4439Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone seen Casey recently
I saw her pictures on another forum which said that she had good reviews here! She is drop dead gorgeous in my opinion.
http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...?keyword=kasey
-
04-05-12 23:35 #4438Senior Member

Posts: 141Hey watch it, thats my mom.
-
04-05-12 19:05 #4437Regular Member

Posts: 13You don't have to touch them, and he usually doesn't either, if the girls are to be believed. He's been perfectly honest from day one that his mission was to "show what's out there." It's all about porn. He admits he can't get it up. He's old. The days in the 'Nam cat houses are long past. Cut him a break.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615
[View Original Post]
Semper Fi.
-
04-05-12 17:54 #4436Special Kind of Stupid Person

Posts: 948Yuck I wouldn't touch what CJ touches with a 10 foot pole.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-12 16:06 #4435Senior Member

Posts: 748Annon Girl
Hello 'OL Pal. How does Tina sound for Annon girls name? Sure looks like Tina to me. She's from the Somerset street area correct? Got her right next to the Woodshed or Cambria? I have to be close. What do I get if I win? LOL
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-12 11:54 #4434Senior Member

Posts: 5563Another AnonGirl
I have said this once. If I've said it once I've said it a 100 times. It is still true and needs resaying. Sometime you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you.
She did tell me her name, but I forgot it. If someone can help me identify her, please do. Nice girl, pleasant personality. The black hair, the way it was styled caught my eye. That and the low cut blouse and the cleavage that was showing as she leaned in to talk to me.
CookyJar









Reply With Quote




