Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4448
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy77  [View Original Post]
    I would humbly like to ask for a pictorial of Brittany and Heidi together.
    With much sadness, I must refuse your request.

    Can't do it! Sorry! You can do it. But! I can't do it for you.

    You can copy (onto your harddrive) and then paste (upload from your harddrive) a pictorial if you want too. You can post it in this thread if you want too. But! I cannot do it for you.

    If I did it for you, I'd have to do it for everyone that asked. That could end up being a problem. You understand that, don't you?

    As a courtesy, I would ask that you (and everyone else) not post my photographs outside of this forum without my permission.

    CookyJar

  2. #4447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    Sonya

    Pretty face, nice blue eyes, nice legs. But the body needs some work. None the less great portraits.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=170904

    Misfit

  3. #4446
    I would humbly like to ask for a pictorial of Brittany and Heidi together.

  4. #4445
    Quote Originally Posted by Arresex  [View Original Post]
    You don't have to touch them, and he usually doesn't either, if the girls are to be believed. He's been perfectly honest from day one that his mission was to "show what's out there." It's all about porn. He admits he can't get it up. He's old. The days in the 'Nam cat houses are long past. Cut him a break.

    Semper Fi.
    As a 'Nam vet I second that. If the Cat houses didn't do you in, the Agent Orange took care of.

  5. #4444

    Keep up the good work cooky

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    You have no idea!

    One of the reasons (but not the only reason) I started taking my camera on dates was for situations like this. If for some reason I don't like what I see doing the photo session, I am not obligated to stay beyond the time it takes to click off a few quick shots. I cannot comment on Tina's services because I left right after taking her pictures.

    However, what I got from Tina was something else. It was gold. Knowledge! I now know something that I can use to my advantage in the future. It's not always about today. Sometimes it's about what I can get out of this tomorrow.

    Would you like to know what I learned from my date with Tina? Yes! That's too bad, because I ain't sharing. I had to get out there and get it for myself. That's the way it is on the streets. You want to know something, you have to earn it. This ain't the public school system where knowledge is free.

    CookyJar
    The only reason hes saying what he is is that he did her late at night in his car all drunk and stuff thought she was the best looking woman in the world. The when he saw your pictures it blew his fantasy of her and what he did to her can't be said even on this board. Anyway Cooky keep up the good work. I wish we still had are local expert still around but hes taking a break said to say. Again thanks for the great work you do so we all can learn from the best.

    Xxxx

  6. #4443
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615  [View Original Post]
    Yuck I wouldn't touch what CJ touches with a 10 foot pole.
    You have no idea!

    One of the reasons (but not the only reason) I started taking my camera on dates was for situations like this. If for some reason I don't like what I see doing the photo session, I am not obligated to stay beyond the time it takes to click off a few quick shots. I cannot comment on Tina's services because I left right after taking her pictures.

    However, what I got from Tina was something else. It was gold. Knowledge! I now know something that I can use to my advantage in the future. It's not always about today. Sometimes it's about what I can get out of this tomorrow.

    Would you like to know what I learned from my date with Tina? Yes! That's too bad, because I ain't sharing. I had to get out there and get it for myself. That's the way it is on the streets. You want to know something, you have to earn it. This ain't the public school system where knowledge is free.

    CookyJar

  7. #4442

    Re: Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    …I would rather have a stone ugly woman suck my dick and leave me happy than an attractive beatch that leaves the job less than finished. I think we've all been there and done that.
    Right again Gator! Damn it! How do you do it? I was parked near the Woodshed when she walked up to the car. I still cannot be sure about the name but if you say she's 'Tina, ' then Tina she be.

    Like I said, she has a nice personality; there was no Up-charge and none of the other bull crap that one often gets when dealing with younger girls. Apparently someone other than I has been picking up Tina or she would not be out there.

    Most of the guys who make negative comments about the girls I feature have no idea of what is actually going on down on Kensington Avenue. They sneak down, hiding in the shadows. In the dark of night they make a quick pick-up. They settle for a BJ while sitting behind the wheel of their car. They may grab a little tit or ass. Shoot their wad. Then they hi-tail it back home thinking they've done something cool. There is nothing wrong with that as long as they don't come on here acting like their shit don't stink and that they're god's gift and they are somehow better than everyone else.

    Bullshit ain't nuthin!

    CookyJar

  8. #4441
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldo57  [View Original Post]
    Hey watch it, thats my mom.
    ROFLMAO good one

  9. #4440

    Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615  [View Original Post]
    Yuck I wouldn't touch what CJ touches with a 10 foot pole.
    Hey thats not nice. I've found that the most unattractive girls tend to have to put a bigger effort into getting the job done. Its not always about attractiveness. Kind of like the Marines they had some ugly members but somehow they managed to do the best job. Remember the most unattractive girl will appeal to someone. So be a little easy on the girls that you may find less than attractive its the personality that matters. I would rather have a stone ugly woman suck my dick and leave me happy than an attractive beatch that leaves the job less than finished. I think we've all been there and done that.

  10. #4439

    Anyone seen Casey recently

    I saw her pictures on another forum which said that she had good reviews here! She is drop dead gorgeous in my opinion.

    http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...?keyword=kasey

  11. #4438
    Hey watch it, thats my mom.

  12. #4437
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615  [View Original Post]
    Yuck I wouldn't touch what CJ touches with a 10 foot pole.
    You don't have to touch them, and he usually doesn't either, if the girls are to be believed. He's been perfectly honest from day one that his mission was to "show what's out there." It's all about porn. He admits he can't get it up. He's old. The days in the 'Nam cat houses are long past. Cut him a break.

    Semper Fi.

  13. #4436
    Special Kind of Stupid Person


    Posts: 948
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Contrary to popular belief, you don't always get to hit the ball out of the park every time at bat. Sometimes you have to lay down a bunt. I am sure that you guys who only do car dates know what I am talking about.

    Unfortunately I cannot comment on the service. I had pre-arranged a date with another girl. I took a few picture and left.

    CookyJar
    Yuck I wouldn't touch what CJ touches with a 10 foot pole.

  14. #4435

    Annon Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I have said this once. If I've said it once I've said it a 100 times. It is still true and needs resaying. Sometime you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you.

    She did tell me her name, but I forgot it. If someone can help me identify her, please do. Nice girl, pleasant personality. The black hair, the way it was styled caught my eye. That and the low cut blouse and the cleavage that was showing as she leaned in to talk to me.

    CookyJar
    Hello 'OL Pal. How does Tina sound for Annon girls name? Sure looks like Tina to me. She's from the Somerset street area correct? Got her right next to the Woodshed or Cambria? I have to be close. What do I get if I win? LOL

  15. #4434

    Another AnonGirl

    I have said this once. If I've said it once I've said it a 100 times. It is still true and needs resaying. Sometime you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you.

    She did tell me her name, but I forgot it. If someone can help me identify her, please do. Nice girl, pleasant personality. The black hair, the way it was styled caught my eye. That and the low cut blouse and the cleavage that was showing as she leaned in to talk to me.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anon Girl 29.jpg‎   Anon Girl 30.jpg‎   Anon Girl 32.jpg‎   Anon Girl 004.jpg‎   Anon Girl 002.jpg‎  

    Anon Girl 003.jpg‎   Anon Girl 37.jpg‎   Anon Girl 47.jpg‎   Anon Girl 41.jpg‎   Anon Girl 40.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape