Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5193

    Halo bust

    I saw Halo yesterday getting busted by the cops just south of 7 on the are. There were two cop cars and a pulled over vehicle. I'm guessing the John was in the back of a cruiser. Both cops were aggressively talking to her and I saw that they were making her empty her bag on the trunk of a cruiser. This was around 6:30 yesterday evening.

    Wow it is hot out there. I was about to pick up a cute blonde on JC and a hamleo rolled from a side street on my tail all te way to the highway. Yikes.

    What is going on?

  2. #5192
    Quote Originally Posted by TiklPkl  [View Original Post]
    I was amazed to see the SW's standing on the back corner of the building guiding a monger in one day and it piqued my interest. A few days later in the evening, I see two obvious SW's walking towards the same area in the back and Dearborn LEO driving past them in the lot and I couldn't help but to think they had to be working together. There was no reason for uncle to roll by two obvious SW's. I also see people in vehicles parked with their back to the back fence in that same lot. Unless I'm missing something here my interest is now a big red flag on this place if a SP tells me this is where they are.
    There are girls there, legit SW and there are also LEO there. That is either right on the border of or within the Dearborn jurisdiction. Dearborn LEO's are no joke and will pop you if they see you anywhere near that place. I will not pick up a girl any further west then the post office. That is out of Dearborn and they can't touch you there.

  3. #5191
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    The no tels along Mich Ave East of Dearborn that seem to have been built for Mongers. No one I know would ever stay in one of these unless it was meet a hoe or go there with a hoe. How come that area is not more active. I see cars at those hoetels but never any providers. Is their something I am missing, do I just go up to a room and knock, perhaps go to the front desk and place an order. One of these places has a porn shop and and there is a sex store across the street that seems to be busy. Do I go in the stores to find a girl. What am I missing here?
    That corner / area has been hot for years, dearborn will pinch you if they see you there. Bad news.

  4. #5190

    Emily Again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the usual spots early Monday morning and saw alot of uncles out doing the same. I even saw uncle WC on the Are cruising a side street with his lights off. On the way out I did see the young BSW everyone was talking about a couple of weeks ago near 8 Mile. On the Big G I thought I saw my #2 peach but when I circled she was gone but then I saw Crystal from last week and opted to take a pass. Just as I was about to call it I saw Emily 20 years HSW about 5'5" 120lbs Kinda cute. She demanded Jackson and his twin but settled for Jackson and his half brother for a surprisingly deep and I do mean Deep bbbjtcim. Willing to share digits when verified!
    Scooped Emily again last night for the same deal but slightly better this time! (She was a little more into it) May have to make her My little peach #4! BTW the digits didn't work and no news on a new phone!

  5. #5189

    Mgm

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    This post interest me DarkKnight33, maybe if you post it in the "Escort Reports" section you might get some feed back. She sounds more like an escort then a SW Y-N? I think there are a few escort guys here that don't read the SW section because it's not there thing. Try re-posting it in the escort reports section, I would like to know if there are any SP's working the casinos like they do in Vegas. I am always up for trying something new LOL.
    Thanks JW, I posted in the Escort Reports and will see what is known. I do not know about the SP or SW? I did give her my hobby phone # and she called me several times, one of those excessive callers, but I was tied up with work and could not meet up. The last time she called, she said her number was being disconnected and she would call with the new number. I will see where it goes from there and get more info on her deal.

  6. #5188

    Question to the Board.

    The no tels along Mich Ave East of Dearborn that seem to have been built for Mongers. No one I know would ever stay in one of these unless it was meet a hoe or go there with a hoe. How come that area is not more active. I see cars at those hoetels but never any providers. Is their something I am missing, do I just go up to a room and knock, perhaps go to the front desk and place an order. One of these places has a porn shop and and there is a sex store across the street that seems to be busy. Do I go in the stores to find a girl. What am I missing here?

  7. #5187

    Zombie Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I thought Jennifer was dead?
    This was my first encounter with her so maybe its a different Jennifer Idk. She mentioned the tight pussy twice plus with the personality / physical descriptions of her posted on here I assumed it was her. She has a high sounding voice kind of like a young teenager / girl. She claimed she was born in Texas and moved to Canton.

    I was extremely tired last nite and couldn't find the energy to post my sightings other than the actual encounter. Now that I'm rested here we go:

    Noticed there were three obvious BSW (one yelling at me LOL) on the east side of livernois on the ave. Nothing intriguing. When I came back for another look they were POOF gone.

    VictoryAVE-Dead- Only drove past the Victory once because I didn't want to chance getting harassed by DBOLE.

    Triangle-Dead- Saw one WSW and a king size BSW.

    GR- Not sure quite where this route is based off of but I did see two BSW strolling near a party store.

  8. #5186

    Still Going On

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Well it looks like we are getting more and more Hollywood Hoes on the Ave, even seeing ads on BP for girls at the Victory Inn on Michigan Ave and Wyoming next to the strip club.

    IMHO don't be fucking around in that notel, very hot with LE, dope-boys, gangsters and BS pimps (it's not safe)
    I was amazed to see the SW's standing on the back corner of the building guiding a monger in one day and it piqued my interest. A few days later in the evening, I see two obvious SW's walking towards the same area in the back and Dearborn LEO driving past them in the lot and I couldn't help but to think they had to be working together. There was no reason for uncle to roll by two obvious SW's. I also see people in vehicles parked with their back to the back fence in that same lot. Unless I'm missing something here my interest is now a big red flag on this place if a SP tells me this is where they are.

  9. #5185

    Jennifer

    Encountered Jennifer (mid 20s WSW about 5'2' slim) from the Ave. Offered her 25 but I ended up lending her 30. She told me I had to hurry (I hate hearing that). She then talked about her tight kitty and said I could just come over next time instead of scooping her up. I have digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up a few weeks ago and she was in a rush, so I had to pass. I wanted to take her to the notel.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I think I just got my hands on this one, Michigan Ave and Livernois, by the Conney.

    Jennifer, WSW. 25yo, petite, cute face, nice girl, body is a little rough from having kids, got a good BBBJTC, BLS, will repeat, I am sure the second date will be much better.

  10. #5184
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    Ran through the triangle and the ave last night 1 am. 4 am. Nothing was to be seen on the triangle and the ave was dead until after 2:30 AM. I didn't see LEO presence; although, one of the girls indicated that they were out and about. She also indicated that the locals were leaving everyone alone and it was the men in blue that were harassing.

    First encounter went well. 25, a cups, about 5'10" and way too skinny, maybe 130-150 at most. Told me that her man had divorced her and the judge took everything away from her. Her ribs were sticking out a bit, but wasn't disgustingly thin. She indicated that she was newer at this; however, she had been doing it for a while. Seemed to be that she was really new, since we didn't talk about cash, safety, she didn't ask me for a LE check and several other things that seemed to stick out. We jumped in the back once at my spot and she grabbed my face and started kissing me. I was a little surprised at this, not something I would normally do and not something that has happened often with a SW. This went on for a few minutes and every time she would take off a piece of clothing, she would kiss me again, like I was her long lost man. She was a bit vanilla in retrospect, but she was a willing partner throughout. This one has razor sharp teeth on the back of her mouth though, very deceptive from the clean looking teeth up front. .40 total donated to Split tail research fund.

    Second encounter, I was on my home and blew by this thick cute girl walking by the Comerica, stopped and grabbed her and we talked for a bit while we found one of my spots to park. 21, nice be cups, nice round ass and thick legs. Pretty dirty blonde (bottle) , but looked like she tanned / make up too much too often. 5'6", about 160 lbs, She was beginning to look a little old around the edges already. She asked if she could "take a hit with the window down". Told me her roommate kicked her out and beat her ass for not providing him with a cigarette fast enough. .16 donated to the oral research fund at the end.
    That was a great review man.

  11. #5183

    Twofer

    Ran through the triangle and the ave last night 1 am. 4 am. Nothing was to be seen on the triangle and the ave was dead until after 2:30 AM. I didn't see LEO presence; although, one of the girls indicated that they were out and about. She also indicated that the locals were leaving everyone alone and it was the men in blue that were harassing.

    First encounter went well. 25, a cups, about 5'10" and way too skinny, maybe 130-150 at most. Told me that her man had divorced her and the judge took everything away from her. Her ribs were sticking out a bit, but wasn't disgustingly thin. She indicated that she was newer at this; however, she had been doing it for a while. Seemed to be that she was really new, since we didn't talk about cash, safety, she didn't ask me for a LE check and several other things that seemed to stick out. We jumped in the back once at my spot and she grabbed my face and started kissing me. I was a little surprised at this, not something I would normally do and not something that has happened often with a SW. This went on for a few minutes and every time she would take off a piece of clothing, she would kiss me again, like I was her long lost man. She was a bit vanilla in retrospect, but she was a willing partner throughout. This one has razor sharp teeth on the back of her mouth though, very deceptive from the clean looking teeth up front. .40 total donated to Split tail research fund.

    Second encounter, I was on my home and blew by this thick cute girl walking by the Comerica, stopped and grabbed her and we talked for a bit while we found one of my spots to park. 21, nice be cups, nice round ass and thick legs. Pretty dirty blonde (bottle) , but looked like she tanned / make up too much too often. 5'6", about 160 lbs, She was beginning to look a little old around the edges already. She asked if she could "take a hit with the window down". Told me her roommate kicked her out and beat her ass for not providing him with a cigarette fast enough. .16 donated to the oral research fund at the end.

  12. #5182

    Jr

    Did some cruising round 11AM hit the triangle nothing, then hit 8 mile to JR drove till 6mile nothing there came back on 7 mile went up to JR saw a cute WSW in a pink hoodie short brown hair passed her and went around to swoop her up ask her what on the menu said 30 for a BJ said Ok gave her the $ and gave me a BBBJCIM not the best but I'll take it hope to see her again maybe for FS.

  13. #5181

    Newbie looking to start out

    Any recommendations as to where a new unexperienced guy should start? Not new to mongering, just SW's. Used to be semi active on ev and aes before the shut down. Now looking to maybe try the street action.

  14. #5180

    Mgm

    I was up at the MGM casino a few nights ago late and as I finish losing all I brought to lose, I notice a girl sorta just hanging around. I sparked a conversation with her and come to find out that she was waiting for her friend who was an escort with a date up in the hotel and the next thing she ask if I wanted to go get a short stay. I was fresh out of the green, so I got her digits for later. Her name was Natalie. Anyone know her or has run across SP in the Casinos

  15. #5179

    Themost important thing you'll ever hear

    Look, it's not worth it! Go to a strip club. It's more controlled environment, the women are hotter, and never pay more than $50 for a head massage. Most importantly, you don't need to stress about uncle leo stopping you.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    IMHO a "HoeMobile" is a bad idea. Think about it, if you get busted it will cost you a $1000 to get your car back (the first time) So your going to buy, plate, insure and maintain a $500 POS and drive it threw the hood to save $300 or $400?

    Also, I will bet the towing company will still come after you for towing & storage after the car goes to auction. You don't think that Wayne County is going to pay for it do you?

    Unless it's your 5th time getting busted and it's going to cost you $4500 to get your shit back, I would not have a "HoeMobile"

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape