Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 15,856 to 15,870 of 19145
-
03-28-12 22:45 #3290Senior Member

Posts: 409FYI. It's called "shared jurisdiction" I've been told by more than one LEO that the rule is; they can patrol up to one mile across a shared border and can pursue with reasonable cause up to 3 miles before having to call in for assistance from officers of the other jurisdiction. It used to be almost routine to see warren cops snooping around the neighborhoods as far in as 7 mile on the east side. IMO, you have to be one bold mofo to cruise & scoop the Victor lot on the Ave.
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-12 19:55 #3289Senior Member

Posts: 130Hello gentlemen, new to the forum. Has anyone seen / heard from Dani / Crystal? 5'8" about 120 or so, jet black hair. Heard she was in jail since first of year and has a bf in Fern.
-
03-28-12 17:55 #3288Senior Member

Posts: 487If you're N of Carpenter, you are in Detroit. They could have called it over to DPD but you know how long that takes.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
Skinny blonde spinner type? April from JR?
-
03-28-12 12:03 #3287Senior Member

Posts: 327Halo bust
I saw Halo yesterday getting busted by the cops just south of 7 on the are. There were two cop cars and a pulled over vehicle. I'm guessing the John was in the back of a cruiser. Both cops were aggressively talking to her and I saw that they were making her empty her bag on the trunk of a cruiser. This was around 6:30 yesterday evening.
Wow it is hot out there. I was about to pick up a cute blonde on JC and a hamleo rolled from a side street on my tail all te way to the highway. Yikes.
What is going on?
-
03-27-12 14:47 #3286Senior Member

Posts: 154There are girls there, legit SW and there are also LEO there. That is either right on the border of or within the Dearborn jurisdiction. Dearborn LEO's are no joke and will pop you if they see you anywhere near that place. I will not pick up a girl any further west then the post office. That is out of Dearborn and they can't touch you there.
Originally Posted by TiklPkl
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-12 11:14 #3285Senior Member

Posts: 103That corner / area has been hot for years, dearborn will pinch you if they see you there. Bad news.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-12 23:30 #3284Senior Member

Posts: 742Emily Again!
Scooped Emily again last night for the same deal but slightly better this time! (She was a little more into it) May have to make her My little peach #4! BTW the digits didn't work and no news on a new phone!
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-12 23:18 #3283Senior Member

Posts: 214Mgm
Thanks JW, I posted in the Escort Reports and will see what is known. I do not know about the SP or SW? I did give her my hobby phone # and she called me several times, one of those excessive callers, but I was tied up with work and could not meet up. The last time she called, she said her number was being disconnected and she would call with the new number. I will see where it goes from there and get more info on her deal.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-12 20:08 #3282Senior Member

Posts: 846Question to the Board.
The no tels along Mich Ave East of Dearborn that seem to have been built for Mongers. No one I know would ever stay in one of these unless it was meet a hoe or go there with a hoe. How come that area is not more active. I see cars at those hoetels but never any providers. Is their something I am missing, do I just go up to a room and knock, perhaps go to the front desk and place an order. One of these places has a porn shop and and there is a sex store across the street that seems to be busy. Do I go in the stores to find a girl. What am I missing here?
-
03-26-12 18:30 #3281Senior Member

Posts: 159Zombie Jenn
This was my first encounter with her so maybe its a different Jennifer Idk. She mentioned the tight pussy twice plus with the personality / physical descriptions of her posted on here I assumed it was her. She has a high sounding voice kind of like a young teenager / girl. She claimed she was born in Texas and moved to Canton.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
I was extremely tired last nite and couldn't find the energy to post my sightings other than the actual encounter. Now that I'm rested here we go:
Noticed there were three obvious BSW (one yelling at me LOL) on the east side of livernois on the ave. Nothing intriguing. When I came back for another look they were POOF gone.
VictoryAVE-Dead- Only drove past the Victory once because I didn't want to chance getting harassed by DBOLE.
Triangle-Dead- Saw one WSW and a king size BSW.
GR- Not sure quite where this route is based off of but I did see two BSW strolling near a party store.
-
03-26-12 12:43 #3280Senior Member

Posts: 36Still Going On
I was amazed to see the SW's standing on the back corner of the building guiding a monger in one day and it piqued my interest. A few days later in the evening, I see two obvious SW's walking towards the same area in the back and Dearborn LEO driving past them in the lot and I couldn't help but to think they had to be working together. There was no reason for uncle to roll by two obvious SW's. I also see people in vehicles parked with their back to the back fence in that same lot. Unless I'm missing something here my interest is now a big red flag on this place if a SP tells me this is where they are.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-12 02:29 #3279Senior Member

Posts: 159Jennifer
Encountered Jennifer (mid 20s WSW about 5'2' slim) from the Ave. Offered her 25 but I ended up lending her 30. She told me I had to hurry (I hate hearing that). She then talked about her tight kitty and said I could just come over next time instead of scooping her up. I have digits.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-12 19:36 #3278Senior Member

Posts: 71That was a great review man.
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-12 11:56 #3277Senior Member

Posts: 154Twofer
Ran through the triangle and the ave last night 1 am. 4 am. Nothing was to be seen on the triangle and the ave was dead until after 2:30 AM. I didn't see LEO presence; although, one of the girls indicated that they were out and about. She also indicated that the locals were leaving everyone alone and it was the men in blue that were harassing.
First encounter went well. 25, a cups, about 5'10" and way too skinny, maybe 130-150 at most. Told me that her man had divorced her and the judge took everything away from her. Her ribs were sticking out a bit, but wasn't disgustingly thin. She indicated that she was newer at this; however, she had been doing it for a while. Seemed to be that she was really new, since we didn't talk about cash, safety, she didn't ask me for a LE check and several other things that seemed to stick out. We jumped in the back once at my spot and she grabbed my face and started kissing me. I was a little surprised at this, not something I would normally do and not something that has happened often with a SW. This went on for a few minutes and every time she would take off a piece of clothing, she would kiss me again, like I was her long lost man. She was a bit vanilla in retrospect, but she was a willing partner throughout. This one has razor sharp teeth on the back of her mouth though, very deceptive from the clean looking teeth up front. .40 total donated to Split tail research fund.
Second encounter, I was on my home and blew by this thick cute girl walking by the Comerica, stopped and grabbed her and we talked for a bit while we found one of my spots to park. 21, nice be cups, nice round ass and thick legs. Pretty dirty blonde (bottle) , but looked like she tanned / make up too much too often. 5'6", about 160 lbs, She was beginning to look a little old around the edges already. She asked if she could "take a hit with the window down". Told me her roommate kicked her out and beat her ass for not providing him with a cigarette fast enough. .16 donated to the oral research fund at the end.
-
03-24-12 19:35 #3276Senior Member

Posts: 103Jr
Did some cruising round 11AM hit the triangle nothing, then hit 8 mile to JR drove till 6mile nothing there came back on 7 mile went up to JR saw a cute WSW in a pink hoodie short brown hair passed her and went around to swoop her up ask her what on the menu said 30 for a BJ said Ok gave her the $ and gave me a BBBJCIM not the best but I'll take it hope to see her again maybe for FS.










Reply With Quote




