Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5179

    Themost important thing you'll ever hear

    Look, it's not worth it! Go to a strip club. It's more controlled environment, the women are hotter, and never pay more than $50 for a head massage. Most importantly, you don't need to stress about uncle leo stopping you.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    IMHO a "HoeMobile" is a bad idea. Think about it, if you get busted it will cost you a $1000 to get your car back (the first time) So your going to buy, plate, insure and maintain a $500 POS and drive it threw the hood to save $300 or $400?

    Also, I will bet the towing company will still come after you for towing & storage after the car goes to auction. You don't think that Wayne County is going to pay for it do you?

    Unless it's your 5th time getting busted and it's going to cost you $4500 to get your shit back, I would not have a "HoeMobile"

  2. #5178
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    So I'm rolling a certain eastside side street last night and I see an obvious female form lurking in the shadows. So I pull up and holy shit it's BIANCA. Haven't seen her in about 5 years. She used to do the triangle once in awhile also. Any of you G cruising mongers remember this chick? About 5'6, long dark hair. WSW. This chick can suck the chrome off a 57 chevy and ask if that's all you got. The bod is nice (and deceptive) with the clothes on but bit tore up from having a kid. If you want a good BBBJ hit it and kick it. Attitude can be hard core at times so be nice but FIRM with this one.
    She was a regular of mine about 6 years ago. I ran into her last year, weathered and several extra lbs. Was one of my fav! Willing to do as she was requested.

  3. #5177
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Is this the redhead from about a year ago?
    That's the one. Former JW Gem, IIRC. She is a Gem if she's on her game.

    FWIW, she looks like she's put on a few lbs. Don't forget that the last guys that saw her thought she was pregnant then.

  4. #5176

    Recon on the R

    Cruised the R from around 5:30am til 6:30am. Didn't monger, just a recon mission. SWs every damn where. Several WSW in the age range of early 20s to about mid 30s around the 7 mile area. I ran up on one near the R and Robinwood. I wanted to pick her up real bad, but I've been real cautious on the stroll lately. So, I followed my first mind and keep going. I saw a few BSW around the 6 mile area about. No TVs either, but nothing special.

    Stay safe out here!

  5. #5175

    John are thriller

    Recon, Friday morning at 9. Looked like night of the living dead. Saw at least 7 sws. I wouldn't touch any of them with kwame kilpatrick's penis. All of them were cracked out and 2's or lower on the trusty SW scale. After seeing 3 trannys near 5 and john are, decided to skip town. No uncle Leo in sight. These SW's made my penis soft.

  6. #5174

    Triangle Amy

    Picked up Amy in the triangle off by 6 mile. WSW, average height, very thin, hair past shoulders, either brown or very dirty blnde (it was late). Her voice sounded 30ish, but her face looked 45ish (hard hit from her medicine). Not very talkative or social, got BBBJ with swallow, would not repeat.

    I have really been looking for a lady in the triangle area worth picking up and taking to anotel but I haven't had any luck in about 5 months in the triangle.

  7. #5173
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    The one I had seen before (thin blonde with huge sunglasses) was camped out at the bus stop by State Fair. I've seen her there many times before, all tarted up and looking ready for anything. She has never left that bus stop in all the times I've circled her. That corner is waaay too exposed for me. Anyone know what her deal is?
    That sounds like Michelle, aka Kid Rock Kelly the stripper. She's gone downhill fast. She's a nice girl, and is up for anything, but she's gotten too rough looking for my tastes. Her face has gotten real bad.

  8. #5172

    Hamtramck area

    So I finally took a ride around the Carpenter / Joseph Campau area yesterday afternoon, scoping out the area for later activities. You guys are not kidding about the condition of the neighborhood. That area makes the John R blocks look like the Triangle (and makes the Triangle look like Northville). I spotted only one likely SW, but I'm sure it gets more active in the dark hours. Too many civilians on the sidewalk for any scooping.

  9. #5171

    2 Melissa's

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    Mid 20s / Middle Eastern Melissa. She hangs closer to State Fair.
    Darn. I was hoping the older (blonde) Melissa had resurfaced. I even went out of my way yesterday to recon the R in hopes of spotting her. I've talked to the younger woman you describe, I believe, but never sampled. What's she like?

    Yesterday I did see 4 WSW on the prowl. 3 of whom I did not recognize. The one I had seen before (thin blonde with huge sunglasses) was camped out at the bus stop by State Fair. I've seen her there many times before, all tarted up and looking ready for anything. She has never left that bus stop in all the times I've circled her. That corner is waaay too exposed for me. Anyone know what her deal is?

  10. #5170

    Wednesday Night Ave

    Cruised the Ave again last night around 10:45. Not much out last night, at least when I was looking. Saw one possible HSW just off Lonyo but she looked pretty haggard and was walking a few feet behind a hispanic male.

    Also saw a likely BSW between Springwell and Central, she was walking with a black male, I think it was Keisha who I had a date with maybe 6 months ago in the back of the Victory parking lot (in hindsight I realize it was a terrible place for a car date) I used to have digits for her but I lost my throwaway phone.

    Also noticed something kinda funny when I also turned onto Whitehead from Livernois. 3 cars seamed to be following one another down Gilbert towards the service drive, didn't get that good a look but multiple people in each vehicle (all white from what I could tell) and all three stopped in front of Ro's house / apartment where there was a guy outside smoking, not really sure what to make of it.

    Also saw quite a few tow trucks up and down the Ave but no visible LEO, so be careful

  11. #5169
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Scooped this one for the same deal again! Only change is that she is a Redhead now! Stay Safe and Happy Mongering
    Http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/sh...Reports/page73

    Bro toss a link, that was 73 pages back. Thanks for the report though.

  12. #5168

    Post #3044 Sarah

    Scooped this one for the same deal again! Only change is that she is a Redhead now! Stay Safe and Happy Mongering

  13. #5167
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    That my have been T-Money.
    U seen T-Money? Been lookin 4 her. For ol' times sake.

  14. #5166
    I saw the same girl. Maybe TGTBT and LEO? Wearing a sundress and appeared to be sucking on a lollipop. I have never seen her before. Wanted to give her something besides the lollipop. Also saw a skiny tall, BSW closer to 6 wearing a long sundress. The boobs appeared to be unleashed and sagged abit but otherwise she looked decent. Although I have never had much luck with black SWers. Also, a BBW W or H SWer near Nevada. Never seen her before either. I'm, away for a couple weeks and lots of new meat. I didn't have time to scoop today unfortunately.

    JD.

    Quote Originally Posted by McNite  [View Original Post]
    On are and lantz short red head with short hair cut any info?

  15. #5165

    3pm wed

    On are and lantz short red head with short hair cut any info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape