Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,966 to 16,980 of 21049
-
07-04-11 11:44 #4084Senior Member

Posts: 742Saturday Night Tour
Toured the ususal spots Saturday but could not find what I was looking for so I gave my little gem a call. As I am heading her way from GF down Warren Ave I see at least 5 SW's betw GF and EG! I circled around for 2 of them and 1 was pretty decent WSW looked late 20s about 5'2" 110lbs blue jeans and a pink T shirt! However my gem was getting impatient and started to call me (I guess she was anxious to see me) LOL I will call her gem #1 Jenn Great DT bbbjtcim and spit for the standard market rate! Will be hitting the area soon to find the pink T shirt girl though!
-
07-02-11 16:55 #4083Senior Member

Posts: 270Mich Ave Stroll
Toured Mich Ave today. Man, was it hot out there. I mean temp, not Uncle Leo. I circled the stroll for a while, and saw ABSOLUTELY nothing. Decided to go for the sure thing, and stopped off at Club Venus (see report in SC thread). After that, took one last ditch drive down the stroll. As I was reaching the end of my tour, I glanced a blond down a side street. She looked TGTBT, but I circled back, and picked up Jennifer. See report below.
-
07-02-11 16:53 #4082Senior Member

Posts: 270Saw this one today. As described. Good BBBJ, followed by FS. Very cute. Loved to fick. Did not lie about her pu$$why being tight. I'll pick her up again for sure. One of the best looking girls on the Michigan stroll.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-11 05:20 #4081Senior Member

Posts: 1019I think she was a stripper at Tycoons at one time.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-11 17:05 #4080Senior Member

Posts: 270That's Amber. She's fallen downhill quickly the past few weeks. Sunken cheeks. Anorexic. The H has been quick to do its work this time around.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-11 15:07 #4079Senior Member

Posts: 40Jean Are
Drove up the R last night around 11. Cute young Asian or hispanic SW was strolling south of 7 mile. Older cute Hispanic woman with backpack was strolling closer to Centerfolds. What's with the backpack?
Fairly heavy traffic, mongers and civilians, but I didn't notice my uncle on the prowl.
-
07-01-11 09:47 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 61Michigan Ave / Vernor
I took a drive down Michigan Ave early this morning and it was dead. No SW's, no LE, nothing.
So I headed over to Vernor, and that seemed pretty quiet also. There was someone in the shadows by one of the gas stations, and when I came back around I saw that it was ASW Judy so I picked her up and took her to my favorite spot. She always gives good service and isn't any trouble, plus I kind of like that I can't always really understand what she is saying because of the accent. Really good BBBJ for $20 + $5 tip.
-
07-01-11 01:31 #4077Senior Member

Posts: 409How many years back are we talking JW? Can't recall if I ever had any luck on Warren, but sh! T did I pull some WSW hotties off of Plymouth road back in the day. Late 90's early 2K. All the way from the old rams horn on Tele and Plymouth down past Outer Drive. The notel at O. D. Was a favorite. Use to find them at the notells on Tele between Plymouth and Joy also. Hell I got the invite inside the 7/11 at Joy more than once. Use to be able to find a looker anywhere in that general area.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Did see two 7's (definite WSW's) go in 7/11 not to long ago but someone's uncle was alert and rolled into the lot just as I was getting out to get a Dew. They gave me the "bummer dude" look and ran back across Tele to the notell.
Those were the days. Once in a blue moon I still drive through when things are slow but I haven't seen anything in years. Was told in a dream recently that some dreaming does take place at the notells farther down Plymouth (Evergreen area?). So it might be a long shot for the right place at the right time? YMMV along with the quality.
-
07-01-11 00:52 #4076Senior Member

Posts: 742Funny thing I noticed since SF has been under construction. Coming from GF (I usually don't come from that direction) I have seen a couple of People walking Just east of SF. It was too dark to tell if they were m or f so I just kept going. I am always a little reluctant to monger that close to an Alternative lifestyle bar because of TS and TV! Did I just miss that part of the stroll or is that a new spot to check out?
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-11 17:04 #4075Senior Member

Posts: 103
-
06-30-11 16:33 #4074Senior Member

Posts: 409What was the Donation? Inquiring minds want to know. Think I saw this one a few days ago but I had a load from home depot and a passenger with me.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-11 14:42 #4073Senior Member

Posts: 486Found her
She is a real nice girl. She was very cool about the above. I dreamed that she asked for and got. 25 for BBJTCWS. Not the best but worth a repeat. Easily the most together SW in that area and very cute.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-11 13:04 #4072Senior Member

Posts: 742Warren Ave
It used to be a good stroll. I have had several good dreams over the years about warren from SF to EG I even got lucky once heading out of the area got to warren and outer dr saw a WSW (Amanda) walking out of the trailer park and got great bbbjtcim about a year ago. As of late it seems to have become a haven for hoodrats! Once in a while you can get lucky though. I heard a story about a few guys that were picking up the girls to rob them also heard a story about LE cracking down on that area. I was told thats why the area has been dry, SW wise anyway.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-11 08:15 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 486Eva / Ava?
I dreamt I picked her up on Tuesday and was wanting a first class job, but she asks me to first drive over to some guy's place just S of 7, so she can get some cream for a rash that she had on her arm. She tells me to wait, it'll just be a minute. I'm waiting for about 5 minutes and I notice that the homeowner 2 doors away is getting into her car and is giving me the eye. I move the car up a bit and I notice the other neighbor looks like she's on the phone as she's looking at my car. I was concerned that she was calling her Uncle, so I took off and drove around the block. After about 10 minutes had passed since the drop off, I took off.
Originally Posted by Conoman
[View Original Post]
She seems like a nice girl but those "drive me here" requests are a RX for trouble. I'm still going to try to find her.
-
06-29-11 23:33 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 299Warren
Warren? As in Warren Ave? Is there an actual stroll there or is it like Fenkell or Plymouth. Where you can find a hoodrat just about anywhere at anytime?
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





