Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4388
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer29  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree. She is way too skinny, her ribs look like they are going to break thru the skin. She also needs to trim / shave that fur burger.
    It is one thing to proclaim that you personally do not like broccoli. It is quite another thing to point into another's plate and shout, "That's nasty."

    It is okay for you to say Dominique (thanks Gator for the proper spelling) is too skinny. That's your personal opinion. Personally, I don't see it, she's a spinner. You don't like hairy pussy. That's your preference. Close cropped, shaved smooth or furry, I don't care; it's all pussy too me. Actually, after seeing months of bare pussies, Dominique's fur was a pleasant change. I embrace variety. It is not a matter of you having an opinion; it is a matter of how you express it. You ought not express your opinion at the expense of others.

    I am not suggesting that you cannot have you own opinions. I believe that good manners aren't an out dated notion. Some of our younger members will not understand what I am talking about. Not all, but some. Those members who were raised with an understanding of what it is to have good manners will understand. Why cannot we be mongers and gentleman at the same time?

    (FYI: Dominique had a fresh showed smell. Her hair (on her head) was perfumed with a very pleasant fruity scent.)

    Note: I am not calling SpeedRacer an AssHole. His comments were obviously his opinion.

    CookyJar

  2. #4387

    Your correct

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    OMG you're an asshole!

    CookyJar
    Your so right Cookiejar. Keep up the good work.

  3. #4386

    Re: Dominic

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Dominic was standing with her arms wrapped around the dancer's pole. I had a certain picture in mind. I needed to reposition her a little bit. I walked over pulled her in close. I enclosed her left tit in my mouth and pulled on her nipple with my lips. Holding her nipple between my lips, I ran my tongue across as I felt it harden. I pulled and released, her perky nipple popped out, pink and hard in response to my sucking. I then licked her other nipple before sucking it in between my lips. I felt it harden as I licked across the tip while her nipple was captured by my lips. I pulled gently with my lips and released. Her perky little tits seemed charged; pointing up, pink in color. I quickly stood back and snapped the picture (Dominic 84).

    CookyJar
    Cookie:

    I have admired the photography that you have been posting for years. You are a magician with a camera and seem to have an endless supply of subjects to photograph. I must say that if I ever make up to Philly I would definitely love to meet Dominic. I love a lady with a thick carpet, they seem to be a rare commodity these days, and your photos of this lady definitely caught my attention. I sure wish we had the varied talent here in Baton Rouge that you seem to have no problems finding in Philly. Thanks and keep up the good work.

  4. #4385
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    OMG you're an asshole!

    Young people today just don't have any up-bringing. Didn't your momma tell you it was impolite to call other people's stuff nasty? Didn't your father ever tell you that it was shitty to talk indifferent about another man's woman? Didn't anyone ever tell you that just because you don't like sushi, it is not polite to call someone else's dinner nasty.

    One man's trash could easily be another man's treasure. Dominic may not be your cut of tea. I have no problem with that. However, I like her and I am offended that you had the nerve to call someone I felt good about, nasty. You sir are not a gentlemen. You are not a scholar. You sir are an asshole.

    CookyJar
    Well well well CookyJar I couldn't have said it any better. Some people are just annoying and have no idea how to treat others. I happen to like Dominique also and am offended by people that just have no respect for others. Most girls will not appeal to all. But all girls will appeal to somebody. So anybody that may not care for a particular girl be respectful and if you can't say something nice then be polite and say nothing at all. My unasked for opinion.

  5. #4384

    Re: How the HECK!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ass Lover  [View Original Post]
    Hey CookyJar. If I every head out to Phili I need to look you up. Gota get some photo pointers.

    So Dominic95. Jpg. How the heck do you get them to pose like that. Not my type of girl but gees you know how to take the "right" shot! My hats off to you.
    You, Ass Lover, are a gentleman and scholar. Perhaps you could teach J2929 some manners.

    Actually, Dominic95 and Dominic93 were collaborations. I asked Dominic what was the weirdest position she ever found herself in. She described giving a BJ in the back of a truck, while lying upside down.

    (FYI: I am familiar with the upside down BJ position. It works very well with girls learning to deep throat or who have trouble accepting a lot of dick. IMHO, this position is not as visually appealing as some others. It is not a sixty nine position. The difficult part is finding a table, bed or platform or the right level. The best way (I've found) is to have the girl lie on her back, pillows propped under her neck at the edge of a high bed while you stand and throat fuck her.)

    I find most girls to be very cooperative if treated with respected. After most of my photo sessions the girls state that they had fun. I try to keep things light and entertaining.

    CookyJar

  6. #4383

    Kids!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by J2929  [View Original Post]
    OMG she is nasty!
    OMG you're an asshole!

    Young people today just don't have any up-bringing. Didn't your momma tell you it was impolite to call other people's stuff nasty? Didn't your father ever tell you that it was shitty to talk indifferent about another man's woman? Didn't anyone ever tell you that just because you don't like sushi, it is not polite to call someone else's dinner nasty.

    One man's trash could easily be another man's treasure. Dominic may not be your cut of tea. I have no problem with that. However, I like her and I am offended that you had the nerve to call someone I felt good about, nasty. You sir are not a gentlemen. You are not a scholar. You sir are an asshole.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails J2929's asshole.jpg‎  

  7. #4382
    Quote Originally Posted by J2929  [View Original Post]
    OMG she is nasty!
    I have to agree. She is way too skinny, her ribs look like they are going to break thru the skin. She also needs to trim / shave that fur burger.

  8. #4381

    Watch it!

    I very highly recommend to you a movie entitled : The Skin I live In. With Antonio Banderas. You'll know exactly what I mean! I just prefer the prior victims of yours posted on here- you have a skill for acquisition of the sweet young tender types. Lets keep it going;.p

  9. #4380

    Re: WTF-it

    Quote Originally Posted by Jak Hammer  [View Original Post]
    They did a decent job on him. I bet she smelled awfully flowery!
    Huh! They who? Did a decent job on whom? And who smelled awfully flowery?

    Stop jacking it, Hammer. Try putting it down and typing with both hands. LOL.

    CookyJar

  10. #4379

    How the HECK!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Dominic is a 25 year old white streetwalker who hangs out near letterly on Kensington Ave. But, if I close my eyes and imagine real hard I can envision her walking though Franklin Mills, shopping for a new IPad2. A little makeup, a fresh new outfit and a pair of those stacked high heels the girls are now wearing and she could easily pass for a mall rat. It is all a matter of perspective. It is all a matter of location. Take you average pretty girl out of the mall and settle her in, living on the streets of Kensington for a couple of weeks and you will not be able to recognize her.

    CookyJar
    Hey CookyJar. If I every head out to Phili I need to look you up. Gota get some photo pointers.

    So Dominic95. Jpg. How the heck do you get them to pose like that. Not my type of girl but gees you know how to take the "right" shot! My hats off to you.

  11. #4378

    WTF-it

    They did a decent job on him. I bet she smelled awfully flowery!

  12. #4377

    Dominic – A Mall Chick

    Dominic was standing with her arms wrapped around the dancer's pole. I had a certain picture in mind. I needed to reposition her a little bit. I walked over pulled her in close. I enclosed her left tit in my mouth and pulled on her nipple with my lips. Holding her nipple between my lips, I ran my tongue across as I felt it harden. I pulled and released, her perky nipple popped out, pink and hard in response to my sucking. I then licked her other nipple before sucking it in between my lips. I felt it harden as I licked across the tip while her nipple was captured by my lips. I pulled gently with my lips and released. Her perky little tits seemed charged; pointing up, pink in color. I quickly stood back and snapped the picture (Dominic 84).

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dominic 67.jpg‎   Dominic 68.jpg‎   Dominic 73.jpg‎   Dominic 74.jpg‎   Dominic 75.jpg‎  

    Dominic 84.jpg‎   Dominic 82.jpg‎   Dominic 81.jpg‎   Dominic 78.jpg‎   Dominic 85.jpg‎  


  13. #4376

    Dominic – A Mall Chick?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy77  [View Original Post]
    *yawn* I've seen hotter babes at the mall.
    WOW! Now I see the problem. Now; I understand. I had it all wrong. I've been looking for love in all the wrong places.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dominic 70.jpg‎   Dominic 71.jpg‎   Dominic 72.jpg‎   Dominic 94.jpg‎   Dominic 87.jpg‎  

    Dominic 79.jpg‎   Dominic 90.jpg‎   Dominic 91.jpg‎   Dominic 93.jpg‎   Dominic 98.jpg‎  


  14. #4375

    Dominic – A Mall Chick?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy77  [View Original Post]
    Well, since I'm sobered up now. I have money to spend at abercrombie, holister, etc. My person choice of malls are the following- King Of Prussia, Cherry Hill, Nashaminy (which is kinda small) , Christianna Mall in Delaware, and my hometown mall Springfield.

    Based on the girls, I would say King Of Prussia, However based on the food court and the quality of fast food I would say Cherry Hill.

    On a side note, in all honesty this incoming class of 2012 girls are kinda *blah* I guess the class of 2009 and 2010 graduated. Oh wells. We all have to grow up.

    Stay safe
    Dominic is a 25 year old white streetwalker who hangs out near letterly on Kensington Ave. But, if I close my eyes and imagine real hard I can envision her walking though Franklin Mills, shopping for a new IPad2. A little makeup, a fresh new outfit and a pair of those stacked high heels the girls are now wearing and she could easily pass for a mall rat. It is all a matter of perspective. It is all a matter of location. Take you average pretty girl out of the mall and settle her in, living on the streets of Kensington for a couple of weeks and you will not be able to recognize her.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dominic 69.jpg‎   Dominic 001.jpg‎   Dominic 76.jpg‎   Dominic 80.jpg‎   Dominic 88.jpg‎  

    Dominic 96.jpg‎   Dominic 95.jpg‎   Dominic 99.jpg‎   Dominic 77.jpg‎   Dominic 002.jpg‎  


  15. #4374

    Stepping up on my soapbox about Cutting and just a major ramble!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    WOW! You noticed. And not only did you notice, but you had the compassion to make a legit comment.

    You Sir; are a gentlemen and a scholar.

    She kind of put it off and said it was something she used to do. I had heard about cutting and until I saw Naileen's arm I figured it was just another weird fad, like piercing. It isn't. At the very least it is a cry for help.

    CookyJar
    I have been friends with Girls that cut. I've never heard of guys doing it but I guess it is possible. Cutting is a way some people try to cope with the pain of strong emotions, intense pressure, or upsetting relationship problems. They may be dealing with feelings that seem too difficult to bear, or bad situations they think can't change. The remedy is conversation from caring friends that intervene when the cutter thinks there is no other way but to self injur. We live in a world where people are judged on their appearance, their social and economic stature rather than their just existing as good human beings. If you don't fit in the mold of the perfect; you are an outcast. I wish the girls out on the street didn't have to deal with LE and the illegality of having sex with consenting adults for money or having to work for pimps that offer nothing in return for the money they take. Maybe they could actually enjoy the sex and make the people that watch these message boards feel good about having fun. Isn't that what this is all about? Having Fun? I don't think she would be cutting if she had fun every time out. RM

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape