Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 8093
-
03-20-12 22:10 #4373Senior Member

Posts: 104Naileen Digits
Thanks Cookyjar. PM me if you get them I would appreciate it.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-12 19:19 #4372Senior Member

Posts: 68She's not the best red head on the K.
-
03-20-12 17:46 #4371Senior Member

Posts: 748Sarah Smile
Hello Mike. I have not seen Sarah in a good while. I do know there have been sweeps on a regular basis on the ave. There is also some issues going on there that CookyJar and I are aware of, that some may not know, that affect the talent that is available there.
Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6
[View Original Post]
Whenever she is around and sees me she makes it a point to always say hello.
I know she has a very close relationship going on and has been in the area of Somerset all the way to Boston Street which as you know is her home turf.
But in answer to your question, no she has not been seen.
-
03-20-12 16:44 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Yes Naileen is HOT too.
WOW! You noticed. And not only did you notice, but you had the compassion to make a legit comment.
Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6
[View Original Post]
You Sir; are a gentlemen and a scholar.
I noticed Naileen’s scarred arm and ask her about it. She kind of put it off and said it was something she used to do. I took a good look, held her arm in my hand, and saw that all the wounds were well heeled and old. I am not an amateur psychoanalyst and I am not a nosy busy body, so at the point that I saw she wasn’t in an immediate harm I decided to mind my own business.
Originally Posted by Mayo Clinic
On hind sight, I am now thinking there was nothing I could have done if the cuts were recent. Just like there is little I can do to help her with her current addiction. Her cutting herself was most likely a prelude to her current behavior. She has substituted one form of addictive behavior for another.
I had heard about cutting and until I saw Naileen’s arm I figured it was just another weird fad, like piercing. It isn’t. At the very least it is a cry for help.
CookyJar
-
03-20-12 11:30 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 790Sarah Smile's whereabouts
I haven't seen her or seen any posts about her in a while. RM
-
03-20-12 11:29 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 790Yes Naileen is HOT too.
It just scares me to see someone that is all cut up like that. Just makes me worry about their self worth that they do that to themselves. If she is a really nice person can we help her out to stop the cutting? Or is that something else? RM
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-12 11:34 #4367Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Naileen
Sorry, Naileen didn't have a number of her own. She did give me a friend's number, a black girl she sometimes works with – according to her. We are suppose to get together for a threesome. I have not tried the number yet, but I am thinking about next weekend. Has anyone seen Naileen walking with a black female friend? According to Naileen, her friend is really hot.
Originally Posted by Bear222
[View Original Post]
If the number works and I can get permission; I will pass it on.
CookyJar
-
03-19-12 10:24 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 104Naileen
Naileen is the hot HSW I posted about last week. Because of all the LE activity that day I never picked her up. Damn! I am kicking myself for that now. Can you PM me with her digits?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-12 15:23 #4365Senior Member

Posts: 1762Very nice latina CJ. I think with a body like that I would have riped threw here pants.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-12 14:17 #4364Senior Member

Posts: 5563My Plan
FreakLikThat, where are you? You'the like this one.
After the pictures, we were standing near the couch. I had a plan in mind. Naileen apparently had some plans of her own. She backed her shapely butt up against my lap and wiggled her ass on my already stiff dick. After a brief standing lap dance, she turned and faced me. I relaxed and let her undress me. She unbuttoned my shirt; I helped and tossed my shirt to a chair. Naileen kissed her way down my body, slowly pulled down my zipper and took out my rigid dick."Oh my, look what I found," Naileen teased, tugging my pants and boxers down and off. My hard dick stood straight out, twitching upward."It's nice," she continued to tease and taunt me. She bent over and kissed the tip. Then she sat on the edge of the couch and licked the hole at the tip of my dick, and nibbled on the shaft. Then she sucked the head in between her lips, open wide and swallowed me whole. I let out a few grunts of pleasure as Naileen began bobbing her head up and down, working over the length of my dick.
I was humping her mouth when she looked up at me with shining eyes and pulled away,"It's time to fuck me, Poppy."
CookyJar
-
03-18-12 14:09 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 5563Her plan
Naileen stood, turned around, bent over a bit with her hands on the top of the couch, and waved that firm ass of hers at me."Mmmmm, want to see my pussy?" growled Naileen, " See how wet I am," she exposed her wet pussy. I rubbed my hand over her wet pussy. She pulled her butt cheeks apart. I pressed two fingers against her gapping slit. She spread her legs wide and I thrust two thick fingers deep into her slippery pussy. She humped back on my hand and let me finger fuck her hard. "That feels so fucking good." Naileen growled. As she pushed back, fucking herself with my fingers, she didn't speed up and she didn't slow down. "I love this," She was fingering her clit as I fingered her pussy; her big ass cheeks tightening and releasing with every stroke. Apparently we had had the same idea. It was to be a wild doggie style fuck with her bent over the couch.
CookyJar
-
03-18-12 14:04 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 5563Our Plan
Naileen was kneeling on the couch. I was standing behind her, it all became clear. We were going to do it doggie style. Naileen's tight round ass was up in the air. I was still reaching between her legs, playing with her wet pussy. She rocked back and forth on my hand for a few more seconds. I pulled out my fingers and replace them with my throbbing dick, rubbing it up against her rocking butt, down her butt crack and against her super wet pussy. Naileen reach back and grabbed my dick. She guided it into her pussy. (I thought for one brief moment that she was going to let me ass fuck her.) It appeared that her pussy is where she wanted it; she was matching me thrust for thrust. I could see her fine titties hanging down and shaking from the fucking she was receiving and giving. I had a hold on her hips and was hanging on tight as I rammed my dick into her faster and faster and she fucked me back just as hard as I was fucking her. We were going at it hot and heavy. We were fucking each other hard, getting more manic and intense as we pounded against each other. Naileen was bent so far forward that I couldn't see her head buried in the sofa pillars. Her ass was high in the air. My hips were slapping against her butt loud, the sound echoing in my ears. My hips pushed forward, I strained, grinding myself deep into Naileen as I shook with a massive nut.
Don't you love it when a plan comes together?
Naileen is a fine as she want to be, HSW. I saw her twice as I toured the southern end. Each time I had no inkling that she might be a working girl. She has a very upbeat personality. During the photo shoot, Naileen was very playful and a huge tease. I like having fun and I like a girl who likes putting some fun into her work. I'd do her again in a heartbeat. YMMV.
CookyJar
-
03-17-12 19:26 #4361Senior Member

Posts: 168Clarice
I may have seen Clarice some time last year when I was buzzzing around (wasn't quite sure if it was her because I wasn't sober) but I was about to pick her up but chickened out hopefully I will get the chance this spring when I get the chance But Thank you Cooky Jar for posting the photos that I didn't have the cojones to pick up (not sober right now)
-
03-17-12 19:12 #4360Regular Member

Posts: 4Thank you
On a crappy day all I have to do is read what CJ is up to.
Makes my day!
Keep up the great pics and stories.
Heather
"She's just what we needed. Heather isn't the girl next door type. She is more like that hot, sexy temptress you wish lived next door, type."
-
03-16-12 22:20 #4359Senior Member

Posts: 68Well, since I'm sobered up now. I have money to spend at abercrombie, holister, etc. My person choice of malls are the following- King Of Prussia, Cherry Hill, Nashaminy (which is kinda small) , Christianna Mall in Delaware, and my hometown mall Springfield.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Based on the girls, I would say King Of Prussia, However based on the food court and the quality of fast food I would say Cherry Hill.
On a side note, in all honesty this incoming class of 2012 girls are kinda *blah* I guess the class of 2009 and 2010 graduated. Oh wells. We all have to grow up.
Stay safe










Reply With Quote



