Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4984
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Sorry this happened to you my friend, this bit-ch does this shit all the time. There most be 20 posts about her fucking some guy over, I wonder how many guys have not posted.
    So the big question is why do you guys keep picking this fucking hoe up?

  2. #4983

    Sun Ave 8pm

    Encountered a slim WSW dark hair trampstamp small a-bs about a 7 named Vanessa who claimed to be 29 (believable). Very good personality, talked a lot but friendly, and didn't act ghetto. She quoted 20 I provided 25 because she put me at ease. Provided very aggressive bbj with dt. Very good at finish and made sure she had it all. It was a week long explosion and she joked sayin I guess that relieved some pressure LOL. I have digits but have yet to confirm if they work.

  3. #4982

    Charlene Ave

    Encountered Charlene off the ave two weeks ago about 10am. Quoted 20 parked and she showed me her wolf-monkey. I am extremely turned off by chewbacavaginas so I backed out. Gave her 5 for the trouble and dropped her back off after some trouble getting my money back.

  4. #4981

    Reunion

    There must be a big reunion going on because I haven't seen so many uncles around in a long time. I see them sitting at the victory on the ave. They are also driving in several older looking beat up vehicles with municipal plates on them.

  5. #4980

    Halo

    Around 7 and John= rip off.

    Just FYI.

    Stay safe

  6. #4979

    JR cruise Friday 2/10

    In "the D" on business Friday afternoon. Decided to window shop the JR scenic route. 2:45p-3:30p. I have not made any scoops in your city so take this for what it's worth. JR at Winchester WSW tall 2 color blonde prob 5'9" prob 155 looked at least 35 but the "I'm 25" look didn't fool me. Probably the one I would have chosen had I been willing to spend. JR at Lantz WSW brunette 5'4" 170 shorter and well fed. In a skirt at 32deg. Not my cup of tea. Further south, just north of State Fair 2 BSW, both 25-28 one tall 5'8 160 LA face / Oakland booty, the other 5'6 140 had some blonde highlight weave and well put together body. Saw two other propective SW's but didn't get good looks as they were heading somewhere. Like I said, that's all I got.

    Stay Safe,

    TT

  7. #4978

    Newb

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    IMHO Halo25 is not Halo from John R, it's Brandi from JR just fucking around. Brandi is a nice person but she is past the point of no return. Maybe you should send her a PM and try and save her. Your post is great, how you are trying to help out a SW. The problem is we will never see the post of how SW "X" stole all your shit and had her pimp / dope-man BF beat your ass, good luck.
    Thanks for the warning. I have never tried picking up SWs. Although I am going to try at some point. I did not PM Brandi, I have no intention of saving anyone. I don't think they want to be saved either. My statements were very general. About strippers hookers and others in business. It is true, I do not know this person as well as some of you do so maybe she doesn't deserve much sympathy.

    Also, if my money is stolen and I get beat up, I will post about it if I am alive and able.

  8. #4977
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Good Times! Was able to make it up to her tonight. I'll never tire of this girl's skills or her pleasant demeanor. DTBBBJ, BLS, CIM. Aye.
    Share the wealth. :-)

  9. #4976
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    He shoots, he FAILS!

    MF'and LE! Set up with a certain Gem for this evening. I go to pick her up and FN LE jumps on my ass hard. Follows me off the main road, down the side street for a couple of blocks. I turn, go back up to the main street, managed to blow a stop sign in the process, all while he's right on my ass. Never pulled me over but kept his headlights buried in my backside until I left the area completely. I suppose I could have stayed the course but I didn't feel in the mood to fend off the inquisition that would have followed.

    I called her back and explained what was happening. She wasn't happy about it. But what could I do? I've survived in this hobby as long as I have because I don't do stupid shit (anymore) in my quest. Oh well try again.
    Good Times! Was able to make it up to her tonight. I'll never tire of this girl's skills or her pleasant demeanor. DTBBBJ, BLS, CIM. Aye.

  10. #4975

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    Interesting photo name, seems very legal and professional to have the first and last name of a SW in a series of photos. Almost as if it was part of a legal matter, maybe pulled from a phone after / during a sting and used as part of a criminal proceeding.
    That's not April from the ave

  11. #4974

    Blondie

    Okay so which one of you lucky guys pulled that blonde off the G tonight around midnight? Care to share a story? I pulled around just in time to see you drop her off and her jump into a waiting vehicle and drive away. Looked good from where I was. Yes don't worry I gave you wide space when you dropped her, I don't crowd other mongers out that are obviously actively conducting business of some sort. Just good to see some new / different (?) talent out. Her driver noticed me and hesitate for a moment before she started squawking at him to take off. I guess one a day was good enough for her.

  12. #4973
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    Interesting photo name, seems very legal and professional to have the first and last name of a SW in a series of photos. Almost as if it was part of a legal matter, maybe pulled from a phone after / during a sting and used as part of a criminal proceeding.
    Does seem kind of suspicious. Especially with only 1 posting.

    atmoriarty: I ran into nat (red hair hangs around 7 mile) she was saying that dpd is doing stings from 6:30 in the morning to 4-5 pm. So 9:30 does sounds about right for detroit's finest to be wasting taxpayer money at that time.

    Stay safe all

  13. #4972
    (I added the name to the file name, the name is fom the email address got it following a CL ad).

  14. #4971
    Nah, the name was in the email address:

    April Roberts <sammycat201115@yahoo.com

  15. #4970
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho777  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 164752

    Is that April?
    Interesting photo name, seems very legal and professional to have the first and last name of a SW in a series of photos. Almost as if it was part of a legal matter, maybe pulled from a phone after / during a sting and used as part of a criminal proceeding.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape