Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,066 to 16,080 of 19146
-
02-15-12 21:05 #3081Senior Member

Posts: 154Quick pass
Happened to be driving by Michigan around noon today as I was getting on 94 from Ford. As I started turning onto the highway I noticed a talk drink of water walking across the road. My reflexes got the better of me and forced me to turn the wrong way. I thought she was Amber at first until I got a better look at her. She was more then 6', maybe about 140-150 lbs, a little too thin for my tastes. Shoulder length brown hair, B cups and roughly 25ish. Looked like she had a supermodel body and a possible crack / heroin habit. She headed straight for the car, but I was seriously pressed for time and didn't even stop for a chat.
-
02-15-12 21:02 #3080Senior Member

Posts: 487Frankie on the G
Cute thin little spinner, A cup. 5'3" tops, WSW with dark medium length hair. A very nice BBBJCIM complete with some gagging sound effects worthy of an Oscar, all for. 25. Says she's visiting from out in Clinton Twp; not my idea of going south for the winter but hey. I'll repeat.
-
02-15-12 14:19 #3079Senior Member

Posts: 36The R
Did a little recon on the R this morning (10ish) heading southbound. Saw a WSW about a block south of 7, talking to what I thought was a monger from the driver side right at the intersection. Thought that was odd as that's probably the worst way to scoop IMO and I recalled having seen that same vehicle in the same area being driven by uncle. So I drive down a little and make the return and see her posted up against the building midway between the block that I first saw her. She looked like the 5'4, dark haired brunette (almost black) , well fed (about 170?) one that somebody posted about earlier. She's got a little pouch for those that like a little cushion for your pushin. She was wearing blue jeans with some gray boots and a dark blue jacket. She gave the look and I gave it right back but kept going. I didn't see any relatives in the area or tow trucks but I wasn't trying to find out after seeing her talk to that vehicle earlier and obviously not get in.
-
02-15-12 10:28 #3078Senior Member

Posts: 409So the big question is why do you guys keep picking this fucking hoe up?
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-12 23:33 #3077Senior Member

Posts: 159Sun Ave 8pm
Encountered a slim WSW dark hair trampstamp small a-bs about a 7 named Vanessa who claimed to be 29 (believable). Very good personality, talked a lot but friendly, and didn't act ghetto. She quoted 20 I provided 25 because she put me at ease. Provided very aggressive bbj with dt. Very good at finish and made sure she had it all. It was a week long explosion and she joked sayin I guess that relieved some pressure LOL. I have digits but have yet to confirm if they work.
-
02-14-12 23:25 #3076Senior Member

Posts: 159Charlene Ave
Encountered Charlene off the ave two weeks ago about 10am. Quoted 20 parked and she showed me her wolf-monkey. I am extremely turned off by chewbacavaginas so I backed out. Gave her 5 for the trouble and dropped her back off after some trouble getting my money back.
-
02-14-12 18:03 #3075Senior Member

Posts: 118Reunion
There must be a big reunion going on because I haven't seen so many uncles around in a long time. I see them sitting at the victory on the ave. They are also driving in several older looking beat up vehicles with municipal plates on them.
-
02-14-12 16:05 #3074Senior Member

Posts: 47Halo
Around 7 and John= rip off.
Just FYI.
Stay safe
-
02-13-12 14:27 #3073Regular Member

Posts: 11JR cruise Friday 2/10
In "the D" on business Friday afternoon. Decided to window shop the JR scenic route. 2:45p-3:30p. I have not made any scoops in your city so take this for what it's worth. JR at Winchester WSW tall 2 color blonde prob 5'9" prob 155 looked at least 35 but the "I'm 25" look didn't fool me. Probably the one I would have chosen had I been willing to spend. JR at Lantz WSW brunette 5'4" 170 shorter and well fed. In a skirt at 32deg. Not my cup of tea. Further south, just north of State Fair 2 BSW, both 25-28 one tall 5'8 160 LA face / Oakland booty, the other 5'6 140 had some blonde highlight weave and well put together body. Saw two other propective SW's but didn't get good looks as they were heading somewhere. Like I said, that's all I got.
Stay Safe,
TT
-
02-12-12 23:16 #3072Senior Member

Posts: 121Newb
Thanks for the warning. I have never tried picking up SWs. Although I am going to try at some point. I did not PM Brandi, I have no intention of saving anyone. I don't think they want to be saved either. My statements were very general. About strippers hookers and others in business. It is true, I do not know this person as well as some of you do so maybe she doesn't deserve much sympathy.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Also, if my money is stolen and I get beat up, I will post about it if I am alive and able.
-
02-12-12 11:02 #3071Senior Member

Posts: 159Share the wealth. :-)
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-12 04:07 #3070Senior Member

Posts: 409Good Times! Was able to make it up to her tonight. I'll never tire of this girl's skills or her pleasant demeanor. DTBBBJ, BLS, CIM. Aye.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-12 00:51 #3069Senior Member

Posts: 107Nope
That's not April from the ave
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-12 01:45 #3068Senior Member

Posts: 409Blondie
Okay so which one of you lucky guys pulled that blonde off the G tonight around midnight? Care to share a story? I pulled around just in time to see you drop her off and her jump into a waiting vehicle and drive away. Looked good from where I was. Yes don't worry I gave you wide space when you dropped her, I don't crowd other mongers out that are obviously actively conducting business of some sort. Just good to see some new / different (?) talent out. Her driver noticed me and hesitate for a moment before she started squawking at him to take off. I guess one a day was good enough for her.
-
02-10-12 23:51 #3067Senior Member

Posts: 273Does seem kind of suspicious. Especially with only 1 posting.
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
atmoriarty: I ran into nat (red hair hangs around 7 mile) she was saying that dpd is doing stings from 6:30 in the morning to 4-5 pm. So 9:30 does sounds about right for detroit's finest to be wasting taxpayer money at that time.
Stay safe all











Reply With Quote





