Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 16,066 to 16,080 of 21049
-
02-15-12 10:28 #4984Senior Member

Posts: 409So the big question is why do you guys keep picking this fucking hoe up?
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-12 23:33 #4983Senior Member

Posts: 159Sun Ave 8pm
Encountered a slim WSW dark hair trampstamp small a-bs about a 7 named Vanessa who claimed to be 29 (believable). Very good personality, talked a lot but friendly, and didn't act ghetto. She quoted 20 I provided 25 because she put me at ease. Provided very aggressive bbj with dt. Very good at finish and made sure she had it all. It was a week long explosion and she joked sayin I guess that relieved some pressure LOL. I have digits but have yet to confirm if they work.
-
02-14-12 23:25 #4982Senior Member

Posts: 159Charlene Ave
Encountered Charlene off the ave two weeks ago about 10am. Quoted 20 parked and she showed me her wolf-monkey. I am extremely turned off by chewbacavaginas so I backed out. Gave her 5 for the trouble and dropped her back off after some trouble getting my money back.
-
02-14-12 18:03 #4981Senior Member

Posts: 118Reunion
There must be a big reunion going on because I haven't seen so many uncles around in a long time. I see them sitting at the victory on the ave. They are also driving in several older looking beat up vehicles with municipal plates on them.
-
02-14-12 16:05 #4980Senior Member

Posts: 47Halo
Around 7 and John= rip off.
Just FYI.
Stay safe
-
02-13-12 14:27 #4979Regular Member

Posts: 11JR cruise Friday 2/10
In "the D" on business Friday afternoon. Decided to window shop the JR scenic route. 2:45p-3:30p. I have not made any scoops in your city so take this for what it's worth. JR at Winchester WSW tall 2 color blonde prob 5'9" prob 155 looked at least 35 but the "I'm 25" look didn't fool me. Probably the one I would have chosen had I been willing to spend. JR at Lantz WSW brunette 5'4" 170 shorter and well fed. In a skirt at 32deg. Not my cup of tea. Further south, just north of State Fair 2 BSW, both 25-28 one tall 5'8 160 LA face / Oakland booty, the other 5'6 140 had some blonde highlight weave and well put together body. Saw two other propective SW's but didn't get good looks as they were heading somewhere. Like I said, that's all I got.
Stay Safe,
TT
-
02-12-12 23:16 #4978Senior Member

Posts: 121Newb
Thanks for the warning. I have never tried picking up SWs. Although I am going to try at some point. I did not PM Brandi, I have no intention of saving anyone. I don't think they want to be saved either. My statements were very general. About strippers hookers and others in business. It is true, I do not know this person as well as some of you do so maybe she doesn't deserve much sympathy.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Also, if my money is stolen and I get beat up, I will post about it if I am alive and able.
-
02-12-12 11:02 #4977Senior Member

Posts: 159Share the wealth. :-)
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-12 04:07 #4976Senior Member

Posts: 409Good Times! Was able to make it up to her tonight. I'll never tire of this girl's skills or her pleasant demeanor. DTBBBJ, BLS, CIM. Aye.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-12 00:51 #4975Senior Member

Posts: 107Nope
That's not April from the ave
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-12 01:45 #4974Senior Member

Posts: 409Blondie
Okay so which one of you lucky guys pulled that blonde off the G tonight around midnight? Care to share a story? I pulled around just in time to see you drop her off and her jump into a waiting vehicle and drive away. Looked good from where I was. Yes don't worry I gave you wide space when you dropped her, I don't crowd other mongers out that are obviously actively conducting business of some sort. Just good to see some new / different (?) talent out. Her driver noticed me and hesitate for a moment before she started squawking at him to take off. I guess one a day was good enough for her.
-
02-10-12 23:51 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 273Does seem kind of suspicious. Especially with only 1 posting.
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
atmoriarty: I ran into nat (red hair hangs around 7 mile) she was saying that dpd is doing stings from 6:30 in the morning to 4-5 pm. So 9:30 does sounds about right for detroit's finest to be wasting taxpayer money at that time.
Stay safe all
-
02-10-12 14:35 #4972Regular Member

Posts: 20(I added the name to the file name, the name is fom the email address got it following a CL ad).
-
02-10-12 14:33 #4971Regular Member

Posts: 20Nah, the name was in the email address:
April Roberts <sammycat201115@yahoo.com
-
02-10-12 13:36 #4970Senior Member

Posts: 154Interesting photo name, seems very legal and professional to have the first and last name of a SW in a series of photos. Almost as if it was part of a legal matter, maybe pulled from a phone after / during a sting and used as part of a criminal proceeding.
Originally Posted by Sancho777
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




