Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1424
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderDeRadar  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her? I can't seem to find any reviews or anything at all anywhere else.

    Here's the URL:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ste-40/6844770

    Thank you fellas.
    Guy she appears to be a scam. She seems to be one of the $180 or the infamous $220 girls / advertisers that come to your place, take the donation and then ask you what you want to do. If you suggest anything sexually to her, she will say sex is illegal and she will leave with your money. She is hot and sexy looking MILF but, I would not chance it.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  2. #1423
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Amp Alot  [View Original Post]
    So perhaps someone on here can point me in the right direction. I've been looking for awhile on BP for either lactating women or pregnant. I know, really odd and weird but hey it's my thing. Anyone ever hear of ones in the NVA area? They use to get posted on BP but the idiots prevented that type of wording unable to be written from escorts.
    I'm not into the lactating part, but pregnant women are sexy as h* to me! Read back through my reports. One day last spring, I tapped two in one day, on a SW, one a BP girl. That was an awesome day for sure.

  3. #1422

    Scams.

    Don't do it. There are several of these "Beautiful Mature Outcall" ads for $180 / hr. All these are scams. Several guys have TOFTT, paid, got the "I'm here to talk" shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnderDeRadar  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her? I can't seem to find any reviews or anything at all anywhere else.

    Here's the URL:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ste-40/6844770

    Thank you fellas.

  4. #1421

    Peggy BP

    Does anyone have any info on her? I can't seem to find any reviews or anything at all anywhere else.

    Here's the URL: http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ste-40/6844770

    Thank you fellas.

  5. #1420

    The L'il ones

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    I'm still waiting for one of these cute midgets to visit the area. Anyone here ever try a midget?
    Remember L'il 4'8" Carmen?

    Thats the closest I've ever had to a true shorty. If I find one I'll "Holla" at you!

    -

    X

  6. #1419

    You're Killin Me, Man!

    I can co-sign everything you said, but you're forcin me to think of monger heaven while I'm stuck in lame-ass DC!

    Share that intel on the int'l boards. It's rough to hear about one of my ATF destinations when I can't get a provider around here to even keep an appt these days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir AMP Alot  [View Original Post]
    So perhaps someone on here can point me in the right direction. I've been looking for awhile on BP for either lactating women or pregnant. I know, really odd and weird but hey it's my thing. Anyone ever hear of ones in the NVA area? They use to get posted on BP but the idiots prevented that type of wording unable to be written from escorts.

    BTW- I've been flying back and forth to Colombia South America. For those of you that love latinas. WOW. I fly about $500 round trip and stay in a nice hotel for about $70 per night and the women are everywhere that you don't even have to pay for. Gringo's are like an exotic item. Plenty of P4P all legalized brothels and at the strip clubs and of course street walkers. But honestly, you can go to the nice upscale mall and find a girl willing for free without any challenge.

  7. #1418

    While we're sharing our offbeat kinks

    I'm still waiting for one of these cute midgets to visit the area. Anyone here ever try a midget?

  8. #1417

    Almost impossible to find these days

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir AMP Alot  [View Original Post]
    So perhaps someone on here can point me in the right direction. I've been looking for awhile on BP for either lactating women or pregnant. I know, really odd and weird but hey it's my thing. Anyone ever hear of ones in the NVA area? They use to get posted on BP but the idiots prevented that type of wording unable to be written from escorts.
    Here's a little something to keep your mind busy until you find a new one. Found her in Silver Spring back in '07. Used to advertise in the CP. Haven't seen her ads for a long time. Wish the third pic was better quality, but it's from an old phone camera that doubled as a toaster, and didn't do so well in low lighting.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	PG2.jpg
Views:	556
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	164642

    Click image for larger version

Name:	PG1.jpg
Views:	458
Size:	162.7 KB
ID:	164641

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Cassandra.jpg
Views:	609
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	164640

  9. #1416

    Puerto Rican Report!

    As most can tell I have a thing for the Latina's and especially the PR's. We have hit home runs with Gya, Pamela and Brenda so today I decided to check out Amanda.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...rue-18/6859032

    7872087310.

    Here's the deal. Those pics look fantastic but they are obviously professional. She is thin and has boobs but things are starting to sag. I went for the half hour $. But was offered the full hour at $.5. She didn't seem to get into it and I thought for a brief moment that I would have to take a HJ to get off. I got a little tired after all positions and she just didn't seem into it. Funny becuase usually the puerto rican's are very active. She started a CBJ and then got back on top and rode me to an O. We started talking about other PR providers and she said she was friends with Estrella and picked up her cell and called her to come to our room. Awkward when she walked in while I was starting to put my underwear back on but I will say the Estrella is cute and petite and I will try to hook up with her before she leaves on Sunday.

  10. #1415

    Out of the blue

    So perhaps someone on here can point me in the right direction. I've been looking for awhile on BP for either lactating women or pregnant. I know, really odd and weird but hey it's my thing. Anyone ever hear of ones in the NVA area? They use to get posted on BP but the idiots prevented that type of wording unable to be written from escorts.

    BTW- I've been flying back and forth to Colombia South America. For those of you that love latinas. WOW. I fly about $500 round trip and stay in a nice hotel for about $70 per night and the women are everywhere that you don't even have to pay for. Gringo's are like an exotic item. Plenty of P4P all legalized brothels and at the strip clubs and of course street walkers. But honestly, you can go to the nice upscale mall and find a girl willing for free without any challenge.

  11. #1414

    I saw that BP post, but didn't give it credence

    Quote Originally Posted by The NewGuy  [View Original Post]
    She's not a new provider. If I recall she used to work out of Norfolk and VA Beach. I asked a few friends out there and they told me that they saw numerous postings about her on numerous forums out there about 6-8 months ago to avoid her and that they recall her info was being passed around the naval base among the guys to avoid also because she was wanted by VBPD and was trouble. Be safe out there.
    Girls always post that another girl has STDs and is wanted by the police. If the police wanted someone whose picture and phone number is all over the internet, and who advertises her current location, they'd just go pick her up.

  12. #1413
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyDude  [View Original Post]
    If you search this number on google, someone posted on another board that she has stds and stay clear. Wonder how accurate is that? And cannot a provider change her name / phone if that's so?

    Sidenote: Bunker buster might have have just escaped a LOT bigger bunker buster, if that's true! LMAO
    She's not a new provider. If I recall she used to work out of Norfolk and VA Beach. I asked a few friends out there and they told me that they saw numerous postings about her on numerous forums out there about 6-8 months ago to avoid her and that they recall her info was being passed around the naval base among the guys to avoid also because she was wanted by VBPD and was trouble. Be safe out there.

  13. #1412

    Makayla, FKA Ashley

    I've seen Makayla's ads, and the pix look good, but couldn't find anything on her phone number older than this week. Finally got around to plugging her pictures into Google image search, and found ads from January under Ashley, with a different phone number.

    As Makayla: 301-454-9245.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...fgt-19/6835414

    As Ashley: 301-454-9049.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nny-19/6864316

    The 9049 number belongs to Paris, who has also used 240-898-6649, 301-267-1079, and 202-641-4955.

    Found an old review of Paris saying service was good, but pix were fake. I figure if Makayla is her friend, they probably have the same MO.

    Can anyone check my math, and fill in the gaps, especially on Makayla?

  14. #1411
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Some girls work on the two-call system, some on the three-call system. Kendra works on the twelve-call system.

    Right before I parked, she asked "do you have any happy hats? Could you go to the store and get some? There's a 7-11 nearby."

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...y-i-19/5036077

    786-417-5236
    If you search this number on google, someone posted on another board that she has stds and stay clear. Wonder how accurate is that? And cannot a provider change her name / phone if that's so?

    Sidenote: Bunker buster might have have just escaped a LOT bigger bunker buster, if that's true! LMAO

  15. #1410

    Recent Encounters

    Had a rendezvous with Taylor from BP ' Escorts section '. Nice body, in her twenties but FS wasn't on menu. Loss $.2, I did google her number before there wasn't any review available thus TOFTT.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...fun-24/6980759

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape