Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1409
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyDude  [View Original Post]
    Saw sweet pabbles in NOVA.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...rty-23/7047831

    She is a nice young girl, very sweet. Not a pro, has been on hard times. Pics are real and donation very reasonable. Would highly recommend her. 571358xxxx
    I also saw her a couple of weeks ago. She was using the name sweet pea then and working with a girl named Dallas out in Manassas. She is a nice girl though but gave me the impression she was going through the motions to make some money. Not sure why she keeps changing names and numbers though. Look at her ad and see the other page links. They have different numbers listed. I think with some good advise from some respectful guys she would be a good provider. She is a tender young tight thing, seemed like I was with a nineteen year old schoolgirl. Good rate as well. 8 for hh. Would also recomend if you can reach her. Number I called her at doesn't work now.

  2. #1408

    Christina W.

    I've been watching Christina's ads for a while now. She moves around a lot and her AS ads have her in MD when she is in VA. After a series of misteps (see Bunker Buster's message below) we finally met up.

    In the end, I had a good experience, but setting up a meet was no small feat. For other mongers, there are a few negatives up front: 1) she's laid back to the point of sounding completely disinterested on the phone. 2) it's not a 2-call system, more like the 12 call system below. Today, she had me waiting outside a door in the cold for almost 10 minutes. Normally, I'd bail, but today I decided to give it a chance. 3) She doesn't do black guys. I guess its from having a couple of rough experiences in the past. 4) Not a GFE experience.

    In the end, I have to say, it was worth it. I may even repeat. She is much prettier in person. Young, fresh. 18 or 19. She has a sweet personality and a pretty face. And a nice, firm body. She's also much more animated and interesting in person. She's also pretty open minded and there is a lot on her menu for an additional donation to the cause.

    It looks like she is headed to MD in a day or so.

    If you want more details, I can PM.

    Here's her contact details:

    Christina W. (619) 761-6331.

    BP Ad: http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...rue-18/6859032

    You can find her on AS at: http://www.adultsearch.com/dc/washin...Escorts/534774

  3. #1407

    I hear you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Some girls work on the two-call system, some on the three-call system. Kendra works on the twelve-call system.

    Another night ends with money burning a hole in my pocket.

    786-417-5236
    I've had a similar experience today. I'm always respectful and I understand things happen, but I wonder if some of these providers are really in the business to make money.

  4. #1406

    Don't do it.

    Here's a report I had on her from 09.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...653#post907653

    Just say no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirite Hound  [View Original Post]
    Name is Tammy. Somewhat heavy; couch potato type. Blonde. 42 yoa is probably accurate. Single family home in suburban neighborhood. Said something about her daughter lived there as well. Friendly enough. Horrendous stories about how losing her license from DUI had totally fucked her life. Few massage skills. Sensuous massage means using oil mostly around your butt and upper thighs, plus nova. Did not feel a need to repeat.

  5. #1405

    Kendra: Complete Time Waster

    Some girls work on the two-call system, some on the three-call system. Kendra works on the twelve-call system.

    She had a few seeming good reviews on here and the oThER board, so I called and made an appointment for 30 minutes later. Drove to Springfield and called, no answer. Drove around for 20 minutes, calling every 5, and right when I was about to get on the highway, she called. No explanation for the wait, and didn't recognize my number as the earlier caller. She seemed surprised that I was in Springfield, and didn't seem fazed when I said I'd been there for 20 minutes.

    Told me which hotel she was in, and when I told her I was two blocks away, she said "call when you get here." I replied that I was going to be there in one minute, and she repeated "call when you get here." OK, fine, I drove to the hotel, and called again. Right before I parked, she asked "do you have any happy hats? Could you go to the store and get some? There's a 7-11 nearby."

    There isn't a 7-11 nearby; for those who know the area around the mall, the 7-11 is a large loop away, on the other side of I-95. As I drove off, I realized that on my arrival at the hotel, I wasn't given a room number, but an errand. Not only that, but the request didn't even include "I'm sorry" or "would you mind?"

    At this point. 55 minutes since my first call, I decided to bail out, and called to tell her. Back to VM again. Drove back to my home territory, and stopped at 7-11 (for milk, not hats). She called while I was in the store, and it took a few more traded calls before I finally spoke with her again.

    I said "it's been an hour-fifteen, a dozen phone calls, and a shopping trip; I'm going home." I heard "OK," click. No apology, no offer to see me tomorrow, just "click." A minute later, I turned off the engine, and walked in my front door.

    I'm glad I didn't see her. Another night ends with money burning a hole in my pocket.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...y-i-19/5036077

    786-417-5236

  6. #1404

    Sweet Pabbles

    Saw sweet pabbles in NOVA.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...rty-23/7047831

    She is a nice young girl, very sweet. Not a pro, has been on hard times. Pics are real and donation very reasonable. Would highly recommend her. 571358xxxx

  7. #1403

    Fake Pic Alert!

    This may be a photo of whatever her name currently is, but if it is, she is "amateur" latina-MILF internet porn model "Hot Wife Rio" doing BP date's on the side.

    I'm thinking not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirite Hound  [View Original Post]
    Who knows about this one?

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/se...aje-34/6949008

    Tineye negative, but googling the phone number 954 744 9013 reveals a Columbian who also goes by Prissila, Camilla, or Carola in DC, and Melissa in Minnesota. Nice abs, I must say. The top looks like bolt-ons, but so what?

  8. #1402

    Keep up the good work

    Now thats what I'm talking about nice first report, along with your link add the phone # as Bunker Buster has said in the past its an easy to pull info. If the add is taken down. The upsell should have sent a red flag to the big head, that would have ben my Q to leave.

    Happy Hunting

    AJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Custom404  [View Original Post]
    Just like Rocky IV, I TOFTT with the Russians:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...rls-22/5844100

    Session was with Yana. An attractive. 5'2ish twenty something. Pic is accurate. Pretty good English.

    2 call arrangement to an appartment in Arlington. Area is dense, and the buildings a little old, but I still felt safe.

    Nearest Metro is Rosslyn, but it would be quite a hike through some so / so territory. I recommend driving.

    She offered a $/30 min session in addition to the advertised $.6/60min.

    I did the $ and took her up on a. 8 upsell to get her naked.

    Massage was sensual, and she was nice. But not GFE. She didn't say no to roaming, but she didn't act like she liked it eaither.

    Overall, as advertised. And would repeat.

  9. #1401

    A trip to Russia.

    Just like Rocky IV, I TOFTT with the Russians:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...rls-22/5844100

    Session was with Yana. An attractive. 5'2ish twenty something. Pic is accurate. Pretty good English.

    2 call arrangement to an appartment in Arlington. Area is dense, and the buildings a little old, but I still felt safe.

    Nearest Metro is Rosslyn, but it would be quite a hike through some so / so territory. I recommend driving.

    She offered a $/30 min session in addition to the advertised $.6/60min.

    I did the $ and took her up on a. 8 upsell to get her naked.

    Massage was sensual, and she was nice. But not GFE. She didn't say no to roaming, but she didn't act like she liked it eaither.

    Overall, as advertised. And would repeat.

  10. #1400
    Wow, open menu like that for a quickie? That's a rarity around here.

    As far as NPs are concerned, you've just got to re-bait the hook and cast that line again. It's hit and miss, especially in DC and NOVA.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    I definitely accepted the special. She happened to be very "busy" that day, so I had to squeeze one in.

    I'm still hit and miss with the NP hunting, though. More misses than hits, but we all have to start somewhere.

  11. #1399

    New beginnings

    I definitely accepted the special. She happened to be very "busy" that day, so I had to squeeze one in.

    I'm still hit and miss with the NP hunting, though. More misses than hits, but we all have to start somewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeuceSlim  [View Original Post]
    I called too late one evening so she couldn't schedule me before, and I kind of forgot about her once I started NP hunting. She's back on my radar now. Did you take the special?

  12. #1398

    Nice, I've had an eye on her for a while

    I called too late one evening so she couldn't schedule me before, and I kind of forgot about her once I started NP hunting. She's back on my radar now. Did you take the special?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    As a back up, I contacted Honey at:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...day-23/6879871

    So, I headed her way using a three-call system and felt a lot more comfortable and discrete at this new spot. A few seconds of waiting and it's definitely the woman in the photos.

    Long legs, nice backside, pretty face, and great personality. She offered GFE, DATY, BBBJ, mish, K9, and BBJCIM. Let it be known that YMMV with this one, but she is definitely good to me.

    As usual, I bring no pics, but I bring good tidings.

    Be safe and happy mongering.

  13. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    I emailed her and she responded with a pic. She is not ugly and she doesn't seem heavy at all. I just haven't tried her yer.
    Skirite Hound is correct. This girl isn't worth seeing. I saw her once 18 months ago. Never again.

    She is NOT 140 lbs nor is she 5'8". 5'8" and 140 is quite a nice build if one is in good shape. She is more like 5'6" and 160 and NOT in good shape.

    AD

  14. #1396

    Honey

    Super Bowl Pre-Game;

    This posting really belongs in a different state, but I'd like to share it with the NOVA region since we actually cooperate with one another.

    I'm simple, so here are the details. I first called Ashley, which was a no show, at:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...day-20/7041627

    I got spooked while scoping out her hotel before I went up, there was a strange guy that always seemed to be interested in where I was going, so I immediately left.

    As a back up, I contacted Honey at:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...day-23/6879871

    So, I headed her way using a three-call system and felt a lot more comfortable and discrete at this new spot. A few seconds of waiting and it's definitely the woman in the photos.

    Long legs, nice backside, pretty face, and great personality. She offered GFE, DATY, BBBJ, mish, K9, and BBJCIM. Let it be known that YMMV with this one, but she is definitely good to me.

    As usual, I bring no pics, but I bring good tidings.

    Be safe and happy mongering.

  15. #1395

    Looks fake

    Looks like the typical bait and switch to me. Save your time and money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirite Hound  [View Original Post]
    Who knows about this one?

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/se...aje-34/6949008

    Tineye negative, but googling the phone number 954 744 9013 reveals a Columbian who also goes by Prissila, Camilla, or Carola in DC, and Melissa in Minnesota. Nice abs, I must say. The top looks like bolt-ons, but so what?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape