Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Trenton & Camden

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 214 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 3196
This blog is moderated by SettleDown
  1. #616

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Currymonster  [View Original Post]
    I was going to head down to the K in Philly, but stopped off in Trenton on the way, figuring I hadn't budgeted enough time anyway, so may as well see if there's a closer option. Pretty immediately saw a not bad looking and extremely obvious girl on the hottest part of S Clinton (IMO. Hamilton to Mott). She was rather proactive in her waving at cars, and she was singing too. I eventually had a word with her once she wandered into Butler, I think, and we took a stroll a couple of blocks and found a place. She said she was Bree (pretty sure she didn't say Brittney) , from Camden, and that she didn't know Trenton too well. Asked if LE had been bothering her as I'd seen a couple of cars in the 5 mins I'd been there, and she said they'd circled her a lot, nothing more.

    Gave her. 2 for BJ, she tried to claim she always charged. 4 for anything, and after some discussion including offer of tip for performance she asked for "anything more". She already had the Jackson, so I grabbed what I thought would be a 5 spot but unfortunately was ten out my pocket. She then got to work with minimal grumbling, and did a good job, stayed on 'til I was definitely done, attended to the boys when asked.

    Then demanded the good service tip. Threatened to pull her gun if not satisfied, I suggested this was an unlikely thing she might have, and she toned down to "look. You have it and I don't". I found a five to defuse in the end.

    So. Does try hard to overcharge, did succeed on me, but does do a good job.
    Sounds like trouble to me. I'd stay away. Little tip when dealing with crack head SW's, negotiate the price before hand and never promise a tip for service unless you intend to give it anyway. Like you said I doubt if she had a gun, in case she got harassed by the local LE, but a razor blade is not uncommon.

  2. #615

    Vanessa's BF is TROUBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear222  [View Original Post]
    Actually her real name is also Sarah. I asked her once about the Sarah for a street name and she told me her middle name is Sarah so that why she was using it on the street. I would like to pik her up again for a car date so I will look around for her in the new area. Never take her to a motel again though. F*ing dead meat is not my idea of a date and dumbass me did it twice with her.
    Vanessa asked me for a ride but right after she got in this guy tells me not to trick with her,"She is a Rat." She wanted to get away from him. He swung a tree branch at me that he was holding. Hit the passanger side mirror (no damage though-lucky for me). I gave her a ride over near Hamilton & Hudson. Away from the BF. B Careful.

    RM

  3. #614

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    She has changed locations. Moved over to the one food store off of S Clinton. You got it right with Decent BBBJ but less than expected Notel visits. I know she is staying in Lawrenceville. I have on occasion given her a ride home, and she has paid for my service. Her real name is Vanessa. She will pair up with other girls but won't interact with the other girl give or take. She used to have a backpage add out of Bordentown but it hasn't been up in a while. She has great tits I agree. Hope you find her and hope you have fun.

    RM
    Actually her real name is also Sarah. I asked her once about the Sarah for a street name and she told me her middle name is Sarah so that why she was using it on the street. I would like to pik her up again for a car date so I will look around for her in the new area. Never take her to a motel again though. F*ing dead meat is not my idea of a date and dumbass me did it twice with her.

  4. #613

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    Allison hasn't been out in close to a year-Morrisville or Trenton. I'm not sure if she is in NJ or PA. The one thing I recall about Allison was that she just wouldn't shut up.

    RM
    Boy you got that right, but the girl has fantastic BBBJ skills when he does shut up. You will never get a better BJ. I haven't see her since last summer and she never did hand out digits.

  5. #612

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    I think this must have been Michelle AKA BJ. Her looks might be ok but her skills and attitude are lacking. RM
    Thanks Mike. She was doing a good business but if your the only game in town that's the way it goes.

  6. #611

    Afternoon

    I was going to head down to the K in Philly, but stopped off in Trenton on the way, figuring I hadn't budgeted enough time anyway, so may as well see if there's a closer option. Pretty immediately saw a not bad looking and extremely obvious girl on the hottest part of S Clinton (IMO. Hamilton to Mott). She was rather proactive in her waving at cars, and she was singing too. I eventually had a word with her once she wandered into Butler, I think, and we took a stroll a couple of blocks and found a place. She said she was Bree (pretty sure she didn't say Brittney) , from Camden, and that she didn't know Trenton too well. Asked if LE had been bothering her as I'd seen a couple of cars in the 5 mins I'd been there, and she said they'd circled her a lot, nothing more.

    Gave her. 2 for BJ, she tried to claim she always charged. 4 for anything, and after some discussion including offer of tip for performance she asked for "anything more". She already had the Jackson, so I grabbed what I thought would be a 5 spot but unfortunately was ten out my pocket. She then got to work with minimal grumbling, and did a good job, stayed on 'til I was definitely done, attended to the boys when asked.

    Then demanded the good service tip. Threatened to pull her gun if not satisfied, I suggested this was an unlikely thing she might have, and she toned down to "look. You have it and I don't". I found a five to defuse in the end.

    So. Does try hard to overcharge, did succeed on me, but does do a good job.

  7. #610

    Shoulder-length Black Hair

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear222  [View Original Post]
    Made a quick troll throgh Trenton tonight about 8:45PM. Only saw one WSW with shoulder length black hair on the corner of S. Clinton and Elmer. She hopped into another monger's car as I drove bye. Didn't get a good look at he face but the body looked good. No other SW activity, but lots of LE, by the Getty station and further down Broad by the diner so I didn't cruise around for very long.
    I think this must have been Michelle AKA BJ. Her looks might be ok but her skills and attitude are lacking. RM

  8. #609

    Allison's whereabouts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear222  [View Original Post]
    I just found out that the mouse tattoo'd tit belongs to Allison who sometmes went by Dana. Thanks for the correction. Nice to know there are other mongers who pay attention to SW's ink.
    Allison hasn't been out in close to a year-Morrisville or Trenton. I'm not sure if she is in NJ or PA. The one thing I recall about Allison was that she just wouldn't shut up.

    RM

  9. #608

    Vanessa AKA Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear222  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Sarah is still around? Heard she is and is calling herself Vanessa now. She used to hang out outside the laundrymat across from the funeral home on Broad St. But I have not seen her lately. Nice body, great tits and a decent "5" face. Decent BBBJ but a blow up doll performance in a motel room unless she's changed.
    She has changed locations. Moved over to the one food store off of S Clinton. You got it right with Decent BBBJ but less than expected Notel visits. I know she is staying in Lawrenceville. I have on occasion given her a ride home, and she has paid for my service. Her real name is Vanessa. She will pair up with other girls but won't interact with the other girl give or take. She used to have a backpage add out of Bordentown but it hasn't been up in a while. She has great tits I agree. Hope you find her and hope you have fun.

    RM

  10. #607

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear222  [View Original Post]
    Is she the Dana with the mouse holding cheese tattoo on her right breast?
    I just found out that the mouse tattoo'd tit belongs to Allison who sometmes went by Dana. Thanks for the correction. Nice to know there are other mongers who pay attention to SW's ink.

  11. #606

    Sarah

    Anyone know if Sarah is still around? Heard she is and is calling herself Vanessa now. She used to hang out outside the laundrymat across from the funeral home on Broad St. But I have not seen her lately. Nice body, great tits and a decent "5" face. Decent BBBJ but a blow up doll performance in a motel room unless she's changed.

  12. #605

    Quick Troll tonight

    Made a quick troll throgh Trenton tonight about 8:45PM. Only saw one WSW with shoulder length black hair on the corner of S. Clinton and Elmer. She hopped into another monger's car as I drove bye. Didn't get a good look at he face but the body looked good. No other SW activity, but lots of LE, by the Getty station and further down Broad by the diner so I didn't cruise around for very long.

  13. #604

    Watch out for Danielle

    I got a report on Danielle from Vanessa. Says Danielle is psycho. The kind of girl that will punch herself and call the cops on you that you assaulted her. When she is taking her meds she is ok, but like so many others on meds they don't feel good to themselves when they take their meds so they stop. Then there are the other medications that continue the chemical imbalance. It can be a sad spiral down. So please be careful with Dani RM

  14. #603

    Tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear222  [View Original Post]
    Is she the Dana with the mouse holding cheese tattoo on her right breast?
    Don't know but sounds interesting. But haven't seen her in weeks.

  15. #602

    Lunchtime SW swing

    Cruised through the ususal Trenton areas at lunchtime. Saw no activity until I passed an extrmely thin blond girl walking on S. Broad by the Post Office. I only got a quick view between the prked cars but was able to see a pair of very thin legs in tight jeans and blonde hair. I think she was Annie but not 100% sure. I pulled around the block, as there was no empty splaces on Broad, and I waited for her at the next cross street but she never showed. Pulled back on broad and she had disappeared. Swung around for another 15 minutes or so and left for a BBBJ at he BP Tavern. I was up for more than that but Trenton was slow at lunchtime. Anyone else having any luch at lunchtime?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape