Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Trenton & Camden

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 214 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 3196
This blog is moderated by SettleDown
  1. #601
    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    Saw Dana at S. Clinton and Butler. Said she is clean of drugs and still pregnant. This is her 4th child. She really looks good and fresh. Will have to see her in the future though. No funds today. RM
    Is she the Dana with the mouse holding cheese tattoo on her right breast?

  2. #600

    Short Retirement

    I was quite surprised to see Mandy out today. She isn't having intercourse but is open to anything else to make money. She likes her Crack. Four weeks post partum and she has lost all of her baby weight. She is living either in Yardville or in Trenton with a new Sugar Daddy. Have some fun with her. RM

  3. #599
    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her at s. Clinton and Mott.also on the steps next to barbershop. see other posts. Nice person and skills. Not sure where she is living or if her phone is in order. Been on car dates but no hotel yet. There its also young girl 18 y/o out they call "The Russian" long reddish hair. not to sure about any details. Have fun. RM
    Bingo, that is it, cute face! Couldn't notice too much more as she was bundled up. No info on the Russian. Thanks!

  4. #598

    I think this must have been Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Iam  [View Original Post]
    Saw a gal on South Clinton as I was leaving town, pretty rediish hair and freckles. I would say South Clinton near Elmer. Very interesting, Thanks, RM.
    I've seen her at s. Clinton and Mott.also on the steps next to barbershop. see other posts. Nice person and skills. Not sure where she is living or if her phone is in order. Been on car dates but no hotel yet. There its also young girl 18 y/o out they call "The Russian" long reddish hair. not to sure about any details. Have fun. RM

  5. #597
    Yes, I confirm the fact that Trenton isn't dead. The new girl Raven gives an excellent bbj, but you are right about the face and age. She was on South Broad about where you stated Amy would be. Saw a gal on South Clinton as I was leaving town, pretty rediish hair and freckles. I would say South Clinton near Elmer. Very interesting, Thanks, RM.

  6. #596

    Early Amy

    Amy is out early today. She is great four an early morning romp. Between the getty an food pantry on south broad.

  7. #595
    Thanks that is good info, I made several passes lately and saw nothing, Erica did she have blonde hair before staying on Whitaker? Yes, please be safe!

  8. #594

    Who I saw while driving around. Trenton isn't dead yet.

    I was out between 2 and 5 yesterday. New face but I think she may have been an oldie Danielle, missing a tooth, about 5'6 120 wearing a long wool coat so not completely sure of her weight class. Brown long hair past her shoulders. Hanging on S Clinton near Division. Erika was back out, back to her regular Black hair color. Waiting in the doorway of 10XX on South Clinton. No matter what, the added weight, she is still looking very hot. New girl Raven on S Broad, a big girl not a great face, about 40 years old, but Amy has told me she is ok. Brittany is hanging on S. Broad near the laundry AND at the One Food store. She's a little chubby, brown hair pulled up on top. Amy was out on S broad at the library / church at about 5, had she been out a little earlier, I would have slipped away with her. Jenn is on S Clinton at the Barbershop steps and down to Mott. She really is a good provider. Holly was at the One Food Store but scares me whenever I see her, picked up scabby face, and I've been told she has been ripping off more than working. In fact there were three thieves at the one food store: Holly (picked face) , Isis (light skinned black) , and Karen (long haired skinny). Trenton isn't dead. B ware and B safe. RM

  9. #593

    Scarface! And other SWs

    Quote Originally Posted by Nj Black  [View Original Post]
    Well. After having been away for a few months for work. I'm back home looking for work in the area. I decided to take a drive through the area early yesterday afternoon. And there were a few girls out and about. A few of the same girls that I always choose to pass by. One of the twins was out near the convenience store. She still doesn't appeal to me even though she looks like she has gained some weight.

    I didn't see Erica so I don't know what is going on with her. I did spot 2 new girls. One walked up to my car and had a scarf covering the lower half of her face due to the cool weather. I rolled down the window and when she lowered her scarf to speak, she had a huge scar / scab on her chin. It was gross and I didn't let her in my car.

    The other new girl I spotted on S. Broad. She was a younger dark haired cutie with heavy eye makeup. I have never seen her before and another longer was chasing her down in his truck.

    After about an hour of cruising around I finally decided to contact my regular and she was available for a quick BBBJ. She is moving out of the area and I'm also a little tired of her drama with the legal system for various arrests over stupid sh*t.

    Does anyone have or met a reliable and clean UTR type woman out there? Someone who may need a little help here and there in exchange for some fun? I see that other members in other cities have made connections on Craigslist, etc. If you have please let me know and how you made the connection. Getting tired of looking for that diamond in the rough out there in the dirty streets.

    Be safe!
    NJ Black,

    That one with the scarf had to be Holly. Good move to stay away. Melissa (the twin) is the one out near One food store. I haven't seen Erika since my last report on her, has to be back in jail, but hoping not. Who was your regular for the BBBJ?

    I can recommend Amy as reviewed and talked about in the past couple of messages. Out on S. Broad anywhere between Pantry and Getty station. Good grades and a nice person too.

    Vanessa is out too in the same area as Amy.

    Also have seen Jen out and about, On the steps next to the barbershop.

    Happy Hunting and Be Safe.

    RM

  10. #592

    Trenton Latest

    Well. After having been away for a few months for work. I'm back home looking for work in the area. I decided to take a drive through the area early yesterday afternoon. And there were a few girls out and about. A few of the same girls that I always choose to pass by. One of the twins was out near the convenience store. She still doesn't appeal to me even though she looks like she has gained some weight.

    I didn't see Erica so I don't know what is going on with her. I did spot 2 new girls. One walked up to my car and had a scarf covering the lower half of her face due to the cool weather. I rolled down the window and when she lowered her scarf to speak, she had a huge scar / scab on her chin. It was gross and I didn't let her in my car.

    The other new girl I spotted on S. Broad. She was a younger dark haired cutie with heavy eye makeup. I have never seen her before and another longer was chasing her down in his truck.

    After about an hour of cruising around I finally decided to contact my regular and she was available for a quick BBBJ. She is moving out of the area and I'm also a little tired of her drama with the legal system for various arrests over stupid sh*t.

    Does anyone have or met a reliable and clean UTR type woman out there? Someone who may need a little help here and there in exchange for some fun? I see that other members in other cities have made connections on Craigslist, etc. If you have please let me know and how you made the connection. Getting tired of looking for that diamond in the rough out there in the dirty streets.

    Be safe!

  11. #591

    Where is Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Nj Black  [View Original Post]
    Being that Trenton has been pretty quiet as of late, it would be nice if you provided a bit more detail on Amy's description and perhaps where you met her, etc.

    Thanks.

    Be safe.
    I usually find Amy early in the evening on South Broad between the Getty station and food pantry. She is about 5'9 130. Short brown hair. She is always clean. Has great skills and attitude. Well worth any investment. RM

  12. #590

    Amy?

    Corky,

    I'm sorry but compared to all of your other reviews in the past. This one tells us very little.

    Being that Trenton has been pretty quiet as of late, it would be nice if you provided a bit more detail on Amy's description and perhaps where you met her, etc.

    Thanks.

    Be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of spending sometime with Amy recently. Definitely seems to enjoy the date and of course the money. I would highly recommend seeing her if given the opportunity.

  13. #589

    Amy is outstanding

    Had the pleasure of spending sometime with Amy recently. Definitely seems to enjoy the date and of course the money. I would highly recommend seeing her if given the opportunity.

  14. #588

    Dana is out and about

    Saw Dana at S. Clinton and Butler. Said she is clean of drugs and still pregnant. This is her 4th child. She really looks good and fresh. Will have to see her in the future though. No funds today. RM

  15. #587

    Twin Melissa is out and about

    Saw her at One Food Store. Really looking good. Almost didn't recognize her. RM

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape