Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,096 to 16,110 of 19138
-
02-06-12 02:23 #3043Senior Member

Posts: 409What time? I was out there late and didn't see any leo, wait I take that back, one Detroit Leo in a hurry but that was it. Are you talking Warren uncles? They like to pull the intimidation thing by riding up your ass and riding along side of you and giving you dirty looks. If I'm 100% legal I just ignore them. I've had some funny interactions with them in the past. Only saw one WSW on the G last night. Near the party store next to the nursing home. Long Brunette hair kinda chunky for my taste. Had her spotter in tow. Passed. Didn't seem too active in attempting to get the bills paid either.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
Now that I think about it I did see one young brunette over near the house of Rossini on the side street. Never saw this one before. Obviously enjoying her hard candy at the time, face was kinda twisted up as in being a little too stoned out. Tried to engage her but between her being way F'd up and overly paranoid I only listened to half of what she was trying to say and figured I knew how this was going to end up.
-
02-05-12 02:48 #3042Senior Member

Posts: 409I would hope so. That's what "behave accordingly" was in reference to. I was also trying to allude to the fact that besides STD's / STI's, and HIV, there's a bunch of other nasty stuff that you can contract that isn't venereal in nature. Admittedly you could probably contract a lot of it just by being around other people in general. Did you know stuff like TB doesn't die when dries out? As in dried fluids, blood, etc. Reconstitute it and it's active again. Hey have a smoke on the way home after you shoved your thumb in her ass. Good Times. LOL.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615
[View Original Post]
Personally I don't buy all these figures they throw around about herpes infection rates either. I don't have it. I've never had anything that remotely resembles anything like it. And yes I do check. Often. There's a whole class of viruses known as the "herpetoid" family of viruses. Includes everything from the common cold to chicken pox to shingles, to herpes simplex and a million other disorders. So we all have herpes? That's why they can't come up with a really solid test for it. Anyone who's ever had a cold will test positive for it. There has been some progress made in the last few years for a more accurate test, but I still wonder how reliable it is.
Statistics you got to love them. Last I heard if the figures were correct, we should all know 10 missing children and 5 people dying of aids. I don't know, six degrees of Kevin Bacon going on here? Oh' and there's enough registered guns in the state of michigan for every man woman and child to own seven. That one I can believe but it's much more verifiable than any of the others.
Thats all I was trying to say.
-
02-04-12 16:53 #3041Senior Member

Posts: 154/golfclap!
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-12 06:03 #3040Senior Member

Posts: 156My ATF Carol
Saw Carol alittle over two weeks ago. Made the call, picked her up and went off to our secret spot for a round of CBJ and covered anal. Even after all of this time I am still amazed at her tits.
-
02-03-12 15:54 #3039Special Kind of Stupid Person

Posts: 948Get the heck out of here. 1st of all your not even "beautiful" and last your not even smart. You think your smart because you can write a simple 3 line poem. Get out of here. If you were so smart you wouldn't even be doing this and would be working a normal job.
Originally Posted by Ms Lady B
[View Original Post]
I'm tired of these girls coming on this board acting like their stank wore out pussy is golden.
You don't even have proper grammar and spelling but your smart right? How the heck you write poems that are published in books but you can't even spell or even write proper grammar.
You think your better then the rest because you don't hop in out of cars, nope, your still the same as them and you know what that is right?
-
02-03-12 15:48 #3038Special Kind of Stupid Person

Posts: 948Naw to play its called I use a CONDOM!
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-12 13:03 #3037Senior Member

Posts: 160Well said
No doubt you are correct. Everyone has a different tastes. Like asking where best place to eat, one would get multiple answers. I for one like the variety and all of us have our pros and cons. Trick is to glean info from someone who has similar likes as you to get ensure the best intel.
Originally Posted by CostasCarl
[View Original Post]
Your post is well said.
-
02-02-12 09:01 #3036Senior Member

Posts: 299DeeDee
Thank you for the update. Sad I am to hear about another murdered SW, but relieved to know it wasn't the lady I knew (WSW in the Brightmoor area).
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-12 18:45 #3035Senior Member

Posts: 305BSW, short, mid / late-20s (I think) , John R near State Fair / Lantz. Never actually dated her but talked to her on a few occasions.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-12 18:29 #3034Senior Member

Posts: 327Triangle
Strolled through the triangle last night. Found a good looking blonde but missed the scoop. Stopped for a bite to eat and found several good looking gals after dinner. Was about to make a scoop and the SO called about the water heater. Damn damn damn. Did see an older gal who said she would give the best damn BJ I ever had. Said sorry Hun and passed. All of the talent was west of tel. There were some. BSW east but none looked like they were worth scooping.
Also saw a couple of gals hanging at the yellow motel on gr. I don't know why they hang there as it seems like a perfect spot to get pinched by uncle no no.
-
02-01-12 18:29 #3033Senior Member

Posts: 846Cherry on the R
This last Sunday I scooped up Cherry, blonde 5'2" skinny nice be's and a chipped front tooth. For 25 I got a nice BJ. I wore her out a bit because it can take awhile for me to finish with only a BJ. She wanted me covered and would not let me cim. I do think I got a bladder infection from her though.
-
02-01-12 17:33 #3032Senior Member

Posts: 299DeeDee
I don't know if there are multiple DeeDee's out there, and I would like to know if the woman I met (more than met, actually.) is still among the living. What did the deceased look like, and where did she operate?
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-12 10:27 #3031Senior Member

Posts: 154Ben, lets just say I have my reasons and keep it at that.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-12 10:24 #3030Senior Member

Posts: 154Sad to hear that it has been confirmed.
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-12 10:23 #3029Senior Member

Posts: 154See the below definition of the word ignorant. Your posts, manner of speaking and obvious grasp of the English language is the cause. This post is MUCH more intelligent and legible then others; however, you are still having issues. Stating that you know what you are doing, because you have been doing it since you were 13 does not show any intelligence. It simply shows a messed up individual, who had a messed up childhood and is now proceeding into adult life with the same messed up attitude.
Originally Posted by Ms Lady B
[View Original Post]
Ig·no·rant/&712; ign&601; are&601; nt/
Adjective:
Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".










Reply With Quote




