Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3027
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Lady B  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 163518

    This is ms. Lady be aka brandi I be in 7mile johnr area but you won't see me out to much.
    You look slim and cute LadyB. I look forward to more posts and pics.

  2. #3026

    Come on

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    Wow. You are really ignorant. I mean, to the point that it simply must hurt to be you.
    There's no need for that. Yeah it's a little difficult to comprehend first skim through but you're better than that. She's not calling anyone out or saying all mongers are pathetic assholes that will get theirs like the "Halo" or "Debra" posting.

  3. #3025

    DeeDee

    As much as I hate to spread rumors, I'the heard about the DeeDee thing from another source, as well as info that DeeDee was the real target when Reyna was killed (asshole shot up the house where he thought DeeDee was and Reyna got hit.) Yes, this is hearsay but I'm hearing it from multiple sources.

  4. #3024

    Must not be that ignorant

    Must not be that ignorant because you took the time to tell me that. Why am I ignorant because I know I am a beautiful w / s/f / who is very intelligent, I admit I'm not when it comes to jumping in and out of cars but wait let me guess you go out and pick us girls out to right? Hmmm. And I'm the ignorant one right. I know what I am doing because iv; e been on my own since 13 and now am 28 about to be 29 still breathing with things to show for. Hope you aint married going out here while you want to down grade me asshole!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    Wow. You are really ignorant. I mean, to the point that it simply must hurt to be you.

  5. #3023

    Murders not reported

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Lady B  [View Original Post]
    I've been in johnr area for years and not one girl that has od or murder been known to public unless it was coming from people on streets. Fuck it there hookers who gives a fuck if they are dead is all that would / was / has been said. Its sad because we are human just as well as someone else why because we do drugs and hook. I'm 28 yrs old graduated from owosso michigan I am a writer I write poetry which is published in books every year 30 people in us is pick to have poem on cd I got picked 2 yrs 6th and 7th place. Dam I am a smart person but because I do drugs (which ya I smoke and snort a little line but neer touched needles) makes me a nobody.
    Murders are indeed not reported. One of my friends has a steady girlfriend who is a stripper in one of the Detroit clubs. Early on when she was dancing at a private party, the guys hosting it wanted to have sex with one of the other strippers. She was reluctant so they shot and killed her and went on and fucked the other girls. This story was never reported. I think it is not because people don't care about strippers, it is because people don't want to come forward against the murderers.

    I am a true newbie, I have only been with a couple providers (only once with the first one and a few times with the second one). Some of you have been with them and you have rated your experiences to be not so good, however, the same treatment to me was heavenly (it is all relative). I thank God that these girls / women do what they do. And I am actually agnoustic.

    Just like doctors and chefs, they provide a service which makes peoples lives better. One of the guys I work with moved into hospital administration and now he is closing a wing to make room for another business which will mean less care for patients but more money for him and the board. If I were St Peter, I would let the hookers in before I would let one of these guys walk through the gates. These girls sell their bodies, the others have sold their souls!

    It is a pity that prostitution is not legal, which is why there are so many pimps and criminals.

  6. #3022
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Lady B  [View Original Post]
    I've been in johnr area for years and not one girl that has od or murder been known to public unless it was coming from people on streets. Fuck it there hookers who gives a fuck if they are dead is all that would / was / has been said. Its sad because we are human just as well as someone else why because we do drugs and hook. I'm 28 yrs old graduated from owosso michigan I am a writer I write poetry which is published in books every year 30 people in us is pick to have poem on cd I got picked 2 yrs 6th and 7th place. Dam I am a smart person but because I do drugs (which ya I smoke and snort a little line but neer touched needles) makes me a nobody.
    Wow. You are really ignorant. I mean, to the point that it simply must hurt to be you.

  7. #3021

    This is ms. Lady B for you who don't know me

    Click image for larger version

Name:	0125121554_0001_0001.jpg
Views:	2200
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	163518

    This is ms. Lady be aka brandi I be in 7mile johnr area but you won't see me out to much.

  8. #3020

    You really think they are going to broadcast "hooker on john are murdered?"

    I've been in johnr area for years and not one girl that has od or murder been known to public unless it was coming from people on streets. Fuck it there hookers who gives a fuck if they are dead is all that would / was / has been said. Its sad because we are human just as well as someone else why because we do drugs and hook. I'm 28 yrs old graduated from owosso michigan I am a writer I write poetry which is published in books every year 30 people in us is pick to have poem on cd I got picked 2 yrs 6th and 7th place. Dam I am a smart person but because I do drugs (which ya I smoke and snort a little line but neer touched needles) makes me a nobody.

  9. #3019
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Lady B  [View Original Post]
    I just want to say ms halo was under my login name and wrote that, not ms lady be. Also if anyone know dede she was shot and killed yesterday by the rat bastard who killed raynea. God rest both there souls.
    Unable to verify that there were any shootings, murders, stabbings or deaths in the past 48 hours in Detroit.

  10. #3018
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Lady B  [View Original Post]
    Okay you are very ignorant for thinking you have every right to judge me fist off you don't even know shit about me to make that statment and hooking I am still a human being and I love myself too you have kknow idea what I am going through in life it is not all good and I know that some people have it a lot worst then me so who am I to dwell but look at you your trying to clown on me and the whole time guess what you pick up girls like me so that doesn't say much as for your self does it now and do you feel bigger and better about yourself now that you put and said something negative to somebody today if thats what make you feel good about your self then thats pathetic. Pluck the hair out your nuts and have a nice day if you want too.
    Go back to school you stupid working girl (supposed to be another W word that the site doesn't like) and take some classes. Seriously, you need to learn how to spell and punctuate properly. You will find zero sympathy here, from any of the users, for anything. Your rant simply makes you sound like an uncouth, uneducated piece of trash.

    K

  11. #3017

    The John R this morning 1/31 7:00 am

    Strolled by to see if anything interesting this morning- saw 1 WSW that was chubby and had a hood covering most of head- but brunette, looked kinda younger, and chubby south of 7 mile and 1 BSW 2 street further south- also chubby and covered but guessing older. Pasted on both cause I like them thin. Saw a WSW near party store going toward 8 mile- older, long face, blonde. Pasted cause I like them brunette as well.

  12. #3016

    R. I. P. Dede and raynea

    I just want to say ms halo was under my login name and wrote that, not ms lady be. Also if anyone know dede she was shot and killed yesterday by the rat bastard who killed raynea. God rest both there souls.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Okay I was going to keep my comments to myself but I just can't anymore. If Halo put as much time into trying to fix her life as she does going through the effort to start another account on here and come back on here again and again perhaps her life wouldn't be so messed up. I agree with one of the guys below that stated a lot of the guys on here are or at least seem to be decent people and guess what? We are how you afford to support your habit. So get off your golden pussy pedestal and get back to what you do best. Or do something to fix your life. Otherwise if you have something to say to us on here feel free to contribute to the forum in a productive manner. If you used your brains for any reason at all lately you should be looking at this forum as a way to make yourself some real money. Then maybe you could fix your life. As life is to all of us sweetie. It is what YOU make it.

  13. #3015
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Good info here. Thanks. However I have to admit that it scares me when I think about these things. IMHO it is the addiction to sex and sexual acts with people I don't have a relationship with that makes me continue this hobby. Even knowing the dangers. I am carefull and use protection at all times during full service. I wonder sometimes what others in the hobby take the risk for also. I personally just get sick of the same pussy I have at home. Even though it is perfectly good and enjoyable. I used to hook up with other girls and cheat but that will get you caught up sooner or later one way or the other. So I guess I do this for the no strings attatched benefit. Curious to hear what drives others to do this other than busting a nut. LOL.
    I think you hit the nail on the head there. I know single guys in the hobby too, and while they still play the dating game with non sex workers also, it's the access to pussy on demand that drives some of them. Drives me too. I'm not anyones shrink so I won't go there but as far as the reasons you already mentioned, yea ditto, and then some.

    To a lesser or greater degree we all have the same concerns: Getting busted by LE, Getting caught by an S. O, Contracting something, or getting robbed, your ass kicked, or otherwise harmed in some manner. Some handle the concerns better than others. But these are also the risks that every monger takes when he engages in this hobby. This board exist to help minimize those risk. Every monger has to come to terms with those risk in his own manner or you will become increasingly paranoid over the long haul should you remain in the hobby for any length of time.

    Personally I don't feel as if there's any shame in the game if it's between consenting adults. Hell at this stage in the game all my S. O. wants is money also. Then there's my neighbor who was so proud of herself to tell me that she rations the pussy to her old man so that he'll ask how high when she demands "jump!". She also proclaimed if he didn't like the arrangement he could get the fuck out because she'd take half everything anyways. And you ask why dudes go else where even if it means paying for the secrecy?

    Before anyone mentions it; Charlie Sheen has to pay hookers to leave because he is Charlie Sheen. You and me my friends have to pay them to stay.

    The fact that we live in the most puritanical Judea Christian society (which is different than anyones belief in a God) on the planet fucks with peoples heads more than drugs do. Even most of the Arab countries have a more lenient view of sex and sex workers. Ask some of the workers you know how many Arabic guys they see. I read a good definition for morals a long time ago; someone forcing their will on another for the purposes of power and control. Hmmm? Think long and hard on that one.

    As halo's recent rambling spew illustrates, not many are immune to the effects of the indoctrination of the puritanical pseudo morality. She can't make peace with it either way, but she would do wonders for herself if she changed her game a bit. It's why some providers call themselves "courtesans". But I have to laugh everytime I see that word used. The higher they climb the ladder the more they look down on the others. But they're all doing the same thing.

    Well that's my ramble.

    On a lighter note, I can't remember her name but that tiny little brunette spinner that was a regular on the G this past year just south of SF is back again. Caught her out and about the other night not far from the house of Rossini.

  14. #3014

    Atcosta carl

    Thanks for the information, I have to confess I have had sex sans condom, and sure it was stupid but I have been tested for hiv and came up negative. Thank my lucky stars for that one.

    I've also pm'ed Ace and theres a possiblity sandra could be infected, but also consider that some girls do get jealous and try to spread rumors about her. (remember halo and the stolen car?) we all have to die sometime. Sooner or later.

  15. #3013

    STDs

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Make no mistake about it, it's out there. But throwing out random figures that sound good does nothing for no one. Personally I've known at least a dozen people that are living with HIV or have died from AIDs. I can only confirm 2 known SW's that died of AIDs that I know of. Most of the others were IV drug users with no connection to the hobby. Try doing a little research on the CDC's website. They break down the figures quite nicely for you. While HIV is is the "biggie" no one wants, there's a plethora of other stuff much more prevalent that you don't want either. Nothings FOOL proof, but if you want to play then educate yourself and behave accordingly.
    I agree with you. Most people make uneducated assumptions- HIV can be communicated by saliva but there are no reports of someone getting HIV from a blow job. HIV, fortunately, is a virus that is easily killed (outside of the human body) and does not as easily infect people as some other viruses do. If someone had vaginal sex without a condom on and the woman was HIV+, the chances of getting HIV from one sexual encounter would be between 1 in 100 to 1 in 500 based on different studies and different other factors such as viral count and amount of exposure. It is much easier to get Hepatitis C and in my experience almost all patients with HIV are also Hep B and Hep C positive. They get it from IV drug usage. Hep C is hard to kill and extremely dangerous. Some people can live with the virus and some others will die within 6 months.

    Herpes is easier to get. Genital warts are easy to get. And condoms do not protect you completely from genital warts. The herpes virus also doesn't always respect the condom. Chlamydia, Syphilys and Gonorrhoea are easy to get, however, condoms will prevent you from getting them and antibiotics can kill the bacteria causing them. Although not as common among US population, due to immigration from everywhere, we have more cases of syphilys and gonorrhoea than we used to.

    Bottomline is be careful and put the condom on everytime. That way you will not have to worry too much. I am not an STD specialist, my specialty is in another field of medicine but I have read about STDs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape