Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1394

    Selena?

    Who knows about this one?

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/se...aje-34/6949008

    Tineye negative, but googling the phone number 954 744 9013 reveals a Columbian who also goes by Prissila, Camilla, or Carola in DC, and Melissa in Minnesota. Nice abs, I must say. The top looks like bolt-ons, but so what?

  2. #1393

    Near Van Dorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm Leone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this woman? I tried to contact her but never got a response. She sounded GOOD! Near my work.

    Norm

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ex...ome-42/6873824
    Name is Tammy. Somewhat heavy; couch potato type. Blonde. 42 yoa is probably accurate. Single family home in suburban neighborhood. Said something about her daughter lived there as well. Friendly enough. Horrendous stories about how losing her license from DUI had totally fucked her life. Few massage skills. Sensuous massage means using oil mostly around your butt and upper thighs, plus nova. Did not feel a need to repeat.

  3. #1392
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman Tuleev  [View Original Post]
    Did never try her, but she is not small, and 140lb per 5'8 sounds that she is quite heavy, and, prolly flabby.

    Just 2C.

    Stay Safe,

    Aman
    I emailed her and she responded with a pic. She is not ugly and she doesn't seem heavy at all. I just haven't tried her yer.

  4. #1391
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm Leone  [View Original Post]
    She sounded GOOD!
    Im 5'8, 140pds
    Did never try her, but she is not small, and 140lb per 5'8 sounds that she is quite heavy, and, prolly flabby.

    Just 2C.

    Stay Safe,

    Aman

  5. #1390

    Any Info on This One? I Tried.

    Anyone seen this woman? I tried to contact her but never got a response. She sounded GOOD! Near my work.

    - Norm

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ex...ome-42/6873824

  6. #1389

    Thanks for sharing, but it's your own fault

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferreter  [View Original Post]
    Saw Samantha from BP. Advertised in escorts sections :

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...own-25/6295916

    5712889701.

    Wasn't what I expected as $.2 for only body rub and no FS. Was disappointed.
    You could have saved yourself the misery by taking the ridiculously simple step of searching her phone number in Google.

    Two clicks later, here's what you would have seen:

    real photo No.

    services delivered as promised No

    You get a poor imitation of a nuru massage.

    Non-VIP readers, don't waste your money.
    A few more clicks and:

    Physical Description: Fat, not very good looking, small saggy boobies. 40+. Advertised: thin, smokin hot, big boobies. 24 years old.

    Recommendation: No
    My fingers are starting to hurt from the number of times I've typed that everyone should do his homework before showing up blind with cash in hand.

    You blew $120 because you failed to do two minutes of research. I don't know about you, but I think $3600 / hour is an effective rate of return for my time.

  7. #1388

    Pleasant Street

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha D  [View Original Post]
    Lily told me she would be on vacation until later in January. They will start posting again when they reopen. Lily is sweet. Very nice body.

    AD
    Called them this morning and spoke to Lily (find them on CL or BP - key into "waxing" "vienna"). Lily said come on by, so I did. Ended up meeting with Bebe, who
    told me that Lily was just taking calls but was not there in person (I should have confirmed this before heading over). Wasn't into Bebe, so I bailed.

  8. #1387

    Samantha form BP

    Saw Samantha from BP. Advertised in escorts sections :

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...own-25/6295916

    5712889701.

    Wasn't what I expected as $.2 for only body rub and no FS. Was disappointed.

  9. #1386

    Holly

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...oll-21/6881579

    404-918-2137.

    I saw this girl Saturday, and also saw her twice last time she was in town. I believe the rate was $ for 15. She is one of the better quickies I have had and she has a friendly attitude. She gave nice CBJ with good suction. Unlike most providers who only give a 10 second BJ, she worked it for a couple minutes. She even remembered that CG was my favorite position. She rode me until I was finished. She directed me to the bathroom where she had wipes for clean up. I cleaned up and was on my way.

  10. #1385
    Not sure were your seaching my first look pulled 3, one of witch was "One call, showed up on time, definitely not any of the girls in photo but willing to please." at http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie...rchReviews.asp

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyFoxJR  [View Original Post]
    Visiting for a few days. Search in forum didn't turn up anything and I read this months posts to no avail. Can someone help out a fellow monger and post or pm whether this agency is legit or not and provides good service? I appreciate your time and sweet dreams! .

    http://www.asianescortsdc.com/

  11. #1384

    Asian Escorts

    Visiting for a few days. Search in forum didn't turn up anything and I read this months posts to no avail. Can someone help out a fellow monger and post or pm whether this agency is legit or not and provides good service? I appreciate your time and sweet dreams! .

    http://www.asianescortsdc.com/

  12. #1383

    Pleasant visit with Simone

    Couldn't reach Gya, Eva, or my 24-year-old SB (sorry, that one is private stock) , so hit BP looking for a temporary solution to my tense state. Went through dozens of fake and BS ads; finally got a hit with this one, and research panned out.

    Also posts as Slender Ebony. Very light-skinned girl, pix are real, long legs, soft skin, friendly, and has a nice touch. Acne on her face and chest, so it's better to know about it beforehand if that will bother you. Not GFE, but no rush and decent value for short stay. I felt much better when I left than I did when I arrived. Worth storing in the Batphone for future emergencies.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...eek-22/7002205

    571-502-7461.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...hed-24/7011488

    848-228-2795

  13. #1382

    Erica

    Was nice on the phone during the first call. As I neared the placed less than 20mins later called her again no response. Tried several times and 10 mins later she answers she's not available tonight and hangs up on me.

    Erica

    8603748893

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ial-24/6956636

    Hi Gentlemen My Name Is Erica.

    I Am A Very Sweet Girl With A Hot WILD Side.

    I Enjoy Pleasing Mr. Right An I Never RUSh Cause I Love What I Do.

    So Look No Further I'm The Girl You NEED Pick Up That Phone An CaLL ME.

    I have a HOTTTT 80$ special NOW call me any time 24/7.

    *Call Now* *YOu won't Be Disappointed*•. ¸*•. ¸*•

    ¸ ¸. •*¸. •*¸. •*

    *•. •* call meat:[860]:. :[374]:. :[8893]:I also have tattoos now. Thanks

  14. #1381

    For That Explosive Fantasy

    Gorgeous Palestinian ViXen; .21.

    Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:41 PM.

    I am a Palestinian vixen. 5'6".120 lbs. 34D-24-36, with long gorgeous dark hair, and a flawless figure. I am the perfect choice for real gentlemen of impeccable taste. What are you waiting for?

    $180 Hourly

    Selma 301-685-3263
    Http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...rts-21/6844817

    The ad is in the typical outcall-only fraud style, so if you dream of nailing a suicide bomber, you're just going to end up with a B&S, conversation only disappointment.

    Photos are of a model named Lindsey Rose.

    http://blog.daum.net/hoenkoo/7864953

  15. #1380

    What did you search with, a toaster?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-me-23/6530693

    She looks too good to be true.

    Searched for the number with no results and nothing on tineye.

    916 XXX 5772
    A Google search brings up a ton of info, including reviews on anoThER board and this post I put up two weeks ago about her fake pix and multiple names and phone numbers.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1359703

    The number is 916-262-5772. There's no reason to put XXX instead of the numbers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape