Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1379

    Any info?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-me-23/6530693

    She looks too good to be true.

    Searched for the number with no results and nothing on tineye.

    916 XXX 5772

  2. #1378

    Waste of my time! Summer!

    Waste of my time, contacted Summer once I arrived to the location she said she would be at and called she said wasn't working today, informed her I drove from DC to see her and just spoke with her less than one hour ago and she asked me why was I talking crazy. I asked how was I talking crazy, she wasted my time and told me where to meet her she said she would call me back. Got back on the Interstate and headed back to DC. But stopped off in Alexandria to see someone who didn't play games like see does, don't have time to waste with those who play games! Neither should you.

    347-261-6999.

    MUAH!. I can't HELP I'm THE BEST. BUT I CAN SHOW YOU! SMOOCHES.

    SUMMER LOVE 36B / 22/38 MORE THAN T. V.

    ASK ABOUT MY SPECIALS!

    ALWAYS DRESSED FOR THE OCCASION!

    Poster's age: 22.

    • Location: Northern Virginia, SPRINGFIELD / ALEXANDRIA 60/90/150
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...res-22/6996004

  3. #1377

    First Report

    I found myself, as another monger put it, with a testicular emergency. And was short on all the resources that matter. So, I went to see Kellie-Sue. Combination of text and a call from the parking lot. She did not keep me waiting. Met me at the door still hair wet from the shower, in T-Shirt and jeans. She is much older than her ad said. I would guess mid to late 30's. 5'5' dirty blonde hair, HWP. Room was clean, neat, and she was by herself. Straight to business. Stated she was not GFE. Plan was for a full service appointment. But, I could not make it there. Wound up being a BBBJCIM. It was due to my condition as opposed to tremendous skill. The quote from her 'good thing you didn't go for the half hour'. We both laughed. She was a pleasant lady that provided good service. Should I find myself in a similar situation I would repeat. Damage. 5.

    Cmdr out.

    Kellie-Sue.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...oxo-29/6625798

    757-282-9363

  4. #1376

    Visiting Eva

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...6-o-19/5284912

    #1 Around Japanese mix

    Eva 804-557-0292.

    Hello. Had a quick visit with Eva on the south side of Alexandria (route 1 outside beltway). She preferred text / email to call – got very quick response each time during the setup stage. Three text system to her hotel. Did make me wait between location and room number while 'she freshened up'.

    Pictures are her but as stated before she has put on a few but she was still very cute – in fact, I prefer a bit extra to bones. No GFE but still good skills. Very energetic – wild and willing to please.

    $.8 hour and good to go for second round with an hour.

  5. #1375

    Guava, please include phone numbers in posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Guava199  [View Original Post]
    I've recently begun lurking around this site. I felt compelled to warn you guys about a fake ad.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-19/6664158

    I know this is fake because these pictures were used in the Vegas BP while I was there and actually let the little guy think for me. So with next to zero research, I call and next thing I know a black girl is at my hotel door. I politely turned her away after talking to her 'organizer'. An hour later, a different black girl shows up and I just smile, laugh, shake my head and close the door. Now the third girl that showed up was white (which I was simply on the mood for) , and unbelievably hot. She still wasn't the girl in the pictures, but I didn't care. Unfortunately, a girl like that wanted some serious Benjamin's for date I wanted. I have to admit that even though I just received a tug (and coin was too much) , it was the best fucking tug I ever had.

    Anyway, the ad in the URL above is fake.
    If all you post is a URL, when the BP ad expires or is taken down, your report links to a dead ad. The more info you put in your report, the longer your report stays useful.

    The phone number from the ad is 773-896-7343, and the ad can be found in Google cache.

    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...als-19/6664158

    +&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us.

    Thanks for sharing, and keep posting.

  6. #1374

    720-443-7150 Multiple fake names and pix

    Jenna, Sammie, Michelle.

    Also connected with 702-462-0617 through Michelle. Number also used by Samantha. Some good reviews, but also ripoff and upsell complaints.

    Caveat emptor.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ice-23/6988737

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...now-21/6797837

    http://eroticservices.city vibe.com/...w&post=1182302

    Close the space between city and vibe to complete the link.

  7. #1373

    You may like it

    Ok, so it was early afternoon (2-3ish) and I needed to find something. I must have tried 10-15 different numbers and it seemed really hard to get a response. I was able to get in touch with Heaven, but she sounded like she was at a bar, and I couldn't figure out what she was saying. After a few times asking her to repeat herself over the noise in the background she hung up. Ohh well. Didn't think it was that early to have such difficulty finding a provider!

    Needless to say I ventured into BP. Body rub section. After a few phone calls in different directions, I saw Taylor's ad.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...yle-25/6972451

    (571-389-0906)

    The hot body and Russian just seemed like a good combo. She asked to give her 20 minutes, it took about that long to get there. I ended up waiting a little longer, and our phone conversations seemed awkward, and as suspected, she even asked if I was a cop. Eventually she let me in her apartment. She was fully nude, and had some MASSIVE (yet fake) boobs. I would say she was late 20's early 30's. The pictures were not hers, and eventually she warmed up. This is more than your average massage. She charged 100 for a half hour, no rush. She is bigger than her (fake) ad pics, I would describe it as thick. Some guys really like this. She is mixed african american and latina. The point is, big boobs. Good luck!)

  8. #1372

    989-854-3626 Multiple names and numbers

    Katie, Shelly, Kellie, Lisa, etc.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...g-_-22/6874335

    A Google search of the phone number will lead to a west coast book that is red. Searching those pix brings up the different names and numbers, including this one for Katie

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/just-the-way-you-want-21/6958781

    Phone number 917-714-3741 brings up reviews for Kellie Bangs.

    Same pix used by.

    714-927-6254.

    702-420-5944

    A recent discussion on the board says the girls are legit, but pix are fake and/or old.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9224-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1360753&viewfull=1#post1360753

  9. #1371

    423-280-7641 is a fake


  10. #1370

    Good catch, Cmdr

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    I was just browsing and found the following: Kandi 347 491 1560.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...blenow-19/6974

    Amy 347 491 1560.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-oo-21/6859702

    Different names; Different photos; same phone number.

    Cmdr Out
    I checked everything I could in Google cache and TinEye, then I popped one of the pix into Google image search, and nailed it.

    http://tristynkennedy.******.com/pos...-put-on-shorts

    USASG won't allow the word tumb lr, but run this pic through Google image to see the hits:

    http://images3.backpage.com/imager/u...245065/fb2.jpg

    A few more into Google image, and, Bam!

    http://www.mundoanuncio.com/anuncio/...253563803.html

  11. #1369

    Shantell out in Loudoun

    She is running. 7 special so checked her out. CBJ with good suction, mish and back to CBJ and HJ to finish as that rubber was too thick and couldn't feel it. Overall good and may repeat as she smelled nice and soft skin too.

    PC out

  12. #1368

    Lovely Paradise

    Saw here some time ago. It appears she was out having a baby. She is back and the pictures are still accurate. A little extra baby fat, real baby fat LOL. But a body like hers is always good.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ppy-24/3374531

  13. #1367

    Candy Store

    Meet Candy. Nice girl that is sharing a place with another BP girl. $ for the full experience, not GFE. Not sure if those are her pics but fairly accurate. The skinny jeans she had on looked really good on her. Oh. She has a cat with her, cute thing.

    240. 671. 5970.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...l-s-22/5357019

  14. #1366

    Inconsistant

    I was just browsing and found the following: Kandi 347 491 1560.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...blenow-19/6974

    Amy 347 491 1560.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-oo-21/6859702

    Different names; Different photos; same phone number.

    Cmdr Out

  15. #1365
    Yeah basically mish but not inside. She still had panties on too. I need to study my monger glossary.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    Probably "ride without penetration" or a body to body rub. I'm curious, too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape