Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3001

    Stephanie

    Cruised the R around 9:30 last night (Friday). Nothing much out so I took at break at a local watering hole. Thinking I was going to come up dry, I hit BP on my phone while at the bar. Seemed to be slim pickins there too. No providers I recognized from reviews. I did call a few but they seemed pretty spaced out. Was going to go see one but decided to cruise the R one more time before going the BP route. Scooped Stephanie about 1/2 mile NORTH of 8. Yes north, I have seen SWS's here from time to time as I'm sure you all had. (Any comments, intel, or experiences about this area; girls, LE, etc. Would be much appreciated. PM if you prefer.) Went to notell, she was a real gem. Probably one of the best experiences in my mongering career (almost 20 years).26YO, WSW, shoulder length reddish / brown hair, maybe 5'7"-8", nice teeth, a little on the thick side, not overweight but not a spinner. Just some babyfat. Nice and soft strong bees, maybe weak cees. Soft, not saggy. Tight completely shaved giner. I mean tight guys. She's had a couple of kids, but they were see-sections so that giner is still pretty much intact. I've never DATY with any SW but I have to admit. It was difficult not to with this one. Such a nice giner and squeaky clean. There was some evidence of medication habit, but she was not at all spaced or cracked out. Claims to have just started doing this a few weeks ago (as they all do) , but I honnestly believe she has to be somewhat new. I don't think I have seen any reviews on her here although I may be wrong about that. Started out with BBBJ. Great skills. I'd probably give her skills a 9 on the 1-10 scale. She seems to really enjoy sucking cock. Very accomodating, nice ball licking and sucking, eye contact, etc. Takes direction well. There was never any rush throughout the whole dream. If I would have just layed there and not moved on to FS, she proably would have blew me for hours. Went to CFS mish. Complete GFE. I reported my opinion on this awhile ago. Stating I think the reports of GFE are overblown. This was truely GFE. Kissing, holding, etc. She was truly into it. She did me as much as I did her. Then went on to doggy. Really nice. And did I mention TIGHT. Great view. Again she was fucking back at me as much as I was thrusting her. Then moved on to CG where she frickin rode me like Seabiscuit. Again, total GFE. Actually PSE. She rode sitting up, laying on me, squatting, etc. Then went back to mish for awhile, then I pulled out and alternated junior between her tits and mouth until I blasted the biggest nut I've had in awhile all over her face. She was totally accomodating and into the whole thing. WOW. She's not camera shy at all either. I've got enough pics and vids to make a porno. Actually almost ran out of battery in the camera and that has never happened. It was fully charged when we started. Took about a twenty minute break, chit chatted about things, her life, etc. She truly is a decent person guys but like all of these girls, has the typical problems. Then on to round 2 which was a complete surprise to me. I expected her, like most SWers, to get up and hurry out to go score some meds. Not this girl. We did everything again. No rush, great GFE. The only no's I heard were no greek or CIM. I never pushed either of these but I suspect it might be possible with the right coaxing. Total time together from scoop to drop off was over 3 hours. Total damage was. 8 +.2 tip. It was the best cee-note I've ever spent on a SW. I was planning on making a trip to Flint this morning to check out this PH thing but my legs are still shaking. She gave me permission to post and is looking for regular decent guys. I have digits for senior members and members that seem to post regularly. PM me if you want.

    Stay safe,

    JD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1040153.jpg‎   P1040155.jpg‎   P1040098.jpg‎   P1040159.jpg‎   P1040137.jpg‎  

    P1040163.jpg‎  

  2. #3000

    Luv to drunk Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    I find it very cool to see a post from a famous name service provider. It's like having a drunk Mel Gibson cuss out a celebrity gossip forum. I got to believe it's real too. It's dripping with verisimilitude.
    So true! All of the women are paid for. Dinner and a movie or off the street. I also love the Saint Halo! Maybe I'll change my hobby ways! No-not really.

  3. #2999
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    I find it very cool to see a post from a famous name service provider. It's like having a drunk Mel Gibson cuss out a celebrity gossip forum. I got to believe it's real too. It's dripping with verisimilitude.
    Definitely her. Funny thing is that she's nice when she's not trying so hard to be a hardass with all the bluster.

  4. #2998
    He shoots, he FAILS!

    MF'and LE! Set up with a certain Gem for this evening. I go to pick her up and FN LE jumps on my ass hard. Follows me off the main road, down the side street for a couple of blocks. I turn, go back up to the main street, managed to blow a stop sign in the process, all while he's right on my ass. Never pulled me over but kept his headlights buried in my backside until I left the area completely. I suppose I could have stayed the course but I didn't feel in the mood to fend off the inquisition that would have followed.

    I called her back and explained what was happening. She wasn't happy about it. But what could I do? I've survived in this hobby as long as I have because I don't do stupid shit (anymore) in my quest. Oh well try again.

  5. #2997
    Quote Originally Posted by Haloo  [View Original Post]
    Okay first off debra is now clean because of that "dealer" and one more thing debra is not in the hood or even with that dealer back with her mom now I am sorry to all you men who buy people woman at that cause they can't get it at home that man saved her and also don't be thinking she is shacked up just cause you can't buy her anymore knowing she is priceless you stupid fucks sorry you can't use her body and buy pussy you sorry mother fuckers you might as well be child molesters or how about selling your wife if I were you get his name out your mouth before youll never taste nothing again.
    I hope that's true about Debra, if so good for her. As for the rest of the post. LOL!

  6. #2996
    Quote Originally Posted by Haloo  [View Original Post]
    Okay first off debra is now clean because of that "dealer" and one more thing debra is not in the hood or even with that dealer back with her mom now I am sorry to all you men who buy people woman at that cause they can't get it at home that man saved her and also don't be thinking she is shacked up just cause you can't buy her anymore knowing she is priceless you stupid fucks sorry you can't use her body and buy pussy you sorry mother fuckers you might as well be child molesters or how about selling your wife if I were you get his name out your mouth before youll never taste nothing again.
    I find it very cool to see a post from a famous name service provider. It's like having a drunk Mel Gibson cuss out a celebrity gossip forum. I got to believe it's real too. It's dripping with verisimilitude.

  7. #2995

    April on JC

    About 7 am, mid-30-yo, thin red-blonde WSW, A-cup, spinner body; did a nice, hungry BBBJTCIM BLS for. 25. Real nice girl, trying to get off drugs, they all are, though. Drove her back to JR and 7 which is her usual area afterward. Definite repeat.

  8. #2994

    Lecture

    Quote Originally Posted by Haloo  [View Original Post]
    Okay first off debra is now clean because of that "dealer" and one more thing debra is not in the hood or even with that dealer back with her mom now I am sorry to all you men who buy people woman at that cause they can't get it at home that man saved her and also don't be thinking she is shacked up just cause you can't buy her anymore knowing she is priceless you stupid fucks sorry you can't use her body and buy pussy you sorry mother fuckers you might as well be child molesters or how about selling your wife if I were you get his name out your mouth before youll never taste nothing again.
    Wow lecture from a crackhead hooker priceless!

  9. #2993

    MGM Grand

    Got off work yesterday a little early, so decided to stop by the MGM for a little black jack. While I was turning off grand river towards the Casino I seen a WSW getting into a Mongers ride at noon. I have never seen this type of activity near the Casino. Have you guys? Body looked nice, didn't see the face, only the backside. Will have to keep my eyes open in the future.

  10. #2992

    I got a headache.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haloo  [View Original Post]
    Okay first off debra is now clean because of that "dealer" and one more thing debra is not in the hood or even with that dealer back with her mom now I am sorry to all you men who buy people woman at that cause they can't get it at home that man saved her and also don't be thinking she is shacked up just cause you can't buy her anymore knowing she is priceless you stupid fucks sorry you can't use her body and buy pussy you sorry mother fuckers you might as well be child molesters or how about selling your wife if I were you get his name out your mouth before youll never taste nothing again.
    . From reading this rambling, run-on, illiterate piece of nonsense. Anyone able to translate and put it into some sort of understandable context that tells us something worthwhile?

  11. #2991
    Quote Originally Posted by Haloo  [View Original Post]
    Okay first off debra is now clean because of that "dealer" and one more thing debra is not in the hood or even with that dealer back with her mom now I am sorry to all you men who buy people woman at that cause they can't get it at home that man saved her and also don't be thinking she is shacked up just cause you can't buy her anymore knowing she is priceless you stupid fucks sorry you can't use her body and buy pussy you sorry mother fuckers you might as well be child molesters or how about selling your wife if I were you get his name out your mouth before youll never taste nothing again.
    Halo, I've been watching you stumble in and out of dope houses the last three weeks. Don't go getting high and mighty about getting used here. If you have something useful to contribute to the board then by all means go ahead but there's no reason for you to heap scorn on the very customers who keep you high and fed.

  12. #2990
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 2

    Michigan Ave about that dealer

    Okay first off debra is now clean because of that "dealer" and one more thing debra is not in the hood or even with that dealer back with her mom now I am sorry to all you men who buy people woman at that cause they can't get it at home that man saved her and also don't be thinking she is shacked up just cause you can't buy her anymore knowing she is priceless you stupid fucks sorry you can't use her body and buy pussy you sorry mother fuckers you might as well be child molesters or how about selling your wife if I were you get his name out your mouth before youll never taste nothing again.

  13. #2989
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 2
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  14. #2988

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    The best thing to do is check ICHAT, if it is on your record you can get it expunged after 5 years.

    http://apps.michigan.gov/ichat/home.aspx
    That was the best 10$ I spent (outside the hobby of coarse). Very helpful site thanks again

  15. #2987

    Candy on my mind

    It's been a while since I posted anything. I've been keeping an eye out on JR and the Triangle, with nothing more to report than has already been posted by someone else. Only dreams in the last month have been of my favorite GFE under-the-radar sweetie, who has not authorized me to share contact info.

    Spotted Candy (the good-looking one) over by 6 and Telegraph this morning. Talked to her for a minute and found out she had been away on official business. She's trying to lay low right now but needs to cover a room rental. You can find her near that gas station or on the side streets right now. I would love to donate to her cause but cannot spare the time or money today.

    I hope she gets what she needs today, and no more dickheads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape