Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3000

    Luv to drunk Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    I find it very cool to see a post from a famous name service provider. It's like having a drunk Mel Gibson cuss out a celebrity gossip forum. I got to believe it's real too. It's dripping with verisimilitude.
    So true! All of the women are paid for. Dinner and a movie or off the street. I also love the Saint Halo! Maybe I'll change my hobby ways! No-not really.

  2. #2999
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    I find it very cool to see a post from a famous name service provider. It's like having a drunk Mel Gibson cuss out a celebrity gossip forum. I got to believe it's real too. It's dripping with verisimilitude.
    Definitely her. Funny thing is that she's nice when she's not trying so hard to be a hardass with all the bluster.

  3. #2998
    He shoots, he FAILS!

    MF'and LE! Set up with a certain Gem for this evening. I go to pick her up and FN LE jumps on my ass hard. Follows me off the main road, down the side street for a couple of blocks. I turn, go back up to the main street, managed to blow a stop sign in the process, all while he's right on my ass. Never pulled me over but kept his headlights buried in my backside until I left the area completely. I suppose I could have stayed the course but I didn't feel in the mood to fend off the inquisition that would have followed.

    I called her back and explained what was happening. She wasn't happy about it. But what could I do? I've survived in this hobby as long as I have because I don't do stupid shit (anymore) in my quest. Oh well try again.

  4. #2997
    Quote Originally Posted by Haloo  [View Original Post]
    Okay first off debra is now clean because of that "dealer" and one more thing debra is not in the hood or even with that dealer back with her mom now I am sorry to all you men who buy people woman at that cause they can't get it at home that man saved her and also don't be thinking she is shacked up just cause you can't buy her anymore knowing she is priceless you stupid fucks sorry you can't use her body and buy pussy you sorry mother fuckers you might as well be child molesters or how about selling your wife if I were you get his name out your mouth before youll never taste nothing again.
    I hope that's true about Debra, if so good for her. As for the rest of the post. LOL!

  5. #2996
    Quote Originally Posted by Haloo  [View Original Post]
    Okay first off debra is now clean because of that "dealer" and one more thing debra is not in the hood or even with that dealer back with her mom now I am sorry to all you men who buy people woman at that cause they can't get it at home that man saved her and also don't be thinking she is shacked up just cause you can't buy her anymore knowing she is priceless you stupid fucks sorry you can't use her body and buy pussy you sorry mother fuckers you might as well be child molesters or how about selling your wife if I were you get his name out your mouth before youll never taste nothing again.
    I find it very cool to see a post from a famous name service provider. It's like having a drunk Mel Gibson cuss out a celebrity gossip forum. I got to believe it's real too. It's dripping with verisimilitude.

  6. #2995

    April on JC

    About 7 am, mid-30-yo, thin red-blonde WSW, A-cup, spinner body; did a nice, hungry BBBJTCIM BLS for. 25. Real nice girl, trying to get off drugs, they all are, though. Drove her back to JR and 7 which is her usual area afterward. Definite repeat.

  7. #2994

    Lecture

    Quote Originally Posted by Haloo  [View Original Post]
    Okay first off debra is now clean because of that "dealer" and one more thing debra is not in the hood or even with that dealer back with her mom now I am sorry to all you men who buy people woman at that cause they can't get it at home that man saved her and also don't be thinking she is shacked up just cause you can't buy her anymore knowing she is priceless you stupid fucks sorry you can't use her body and buy pussy you sorry mother fuckers you might as well be child molesters or how about selling your wife if I were you get his name out your mouth before youll never taste nothing again.
    Wow lecture from a crackhead hooker priceless!

  8. #2993

    MGM Grand

    Got off work yesterday a little early, so decided to stop by the MGM for a little black jack. While I was turning off grand river towards the Casino I seen a WSW getting into a Mongers ride at noon. I have never seen this type of activity near the Casino. Have you guys? Body looked nice, didn't see the face, only the backside. Will have to keep my eyes open in the future.

  9. #2992

    I got a headache.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haloo  [View Original Post]
    Okay first off debra is now clean because of that "dealer" and one more thing debra is not in the hood or even with that dealer back with her mom now I am sorry to all you men who buy people woman at that cause they can't get it at home that man saved her and also don't be thinking she is shacked up just cause you can't buy her anymore knowing she is priceless you stupid fucks sorry you can't use her body and buy pussy you sorry mother fuckers you might as well be child molesters or how about selling your wife if I were you get his name out your mouth before youll never taste nothing again.
    . From reading this rambling, run-on, illiterate piece of nonsense. Anyone able to translate and put it into some sort of understandable context that tells us something worthwhile?

  10. #2991
    Quote Originally Posted by Haloo  [View Original Post]
    Okay first off debra is now clean because of that "dealer" and one more thing debra is not in the hood or even with that dealer back with her mom now I am sorry to all you men who buy people woman at that cause they can't get it at home that man saved her and also don't be thinking she is shacked up just cause you can't buy her anymore knowing she is priceless you stupid fucks sorry you can't use her body and buy pussy you sorry mother fuckers you might as well be child molesters or how about selling your wife if I were you get his name out your mouth before youll never taste nothing again.
    Halo, I've been watching you stumble in and out of dope houses the last three weeks. Don't go getting high and mighty about getting used here. If you have something useful to contribute to the board then by all means go ahead but there's no reason for you to heap scorn on the very customers who keep you high and fed.

  11. #2990
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 2

    Michigan Ave about that dealer

    Okay first off debra is now clean because of that "dealer" and one more thing debra is not in the hood or even with that dealer back with her mom now I am sorry to all you men who buy people woman at that cause they can't get it at home that man saved her and also don't be thinking she is shacked up just cause you can't buy her anymore knowing she is priceless you stupid fucks sorry you can't use her body and buy pussy you sorry mother fuckers you might as well be child molesters or how about selling your wife if I were you get his name out your mouth before youll never taste nothing again.

  12. #2989
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 2
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  13. #2988

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    The best thing to do is check ICHAT, if it is on your record you can get it expunged after 5 years.

    http://apps.michigan.gov/ichat/home.aspx
    That was the best 10$ I spent (outside the hobby of coarse). Very helpful site thanks again

  14. #2987

    Candy on my mind

    It's been a while since I posted anything. I've been keeping an eye out on JR and the Triangle, with nothing more to report than has already been posted by someone else. Only dreams in the last month have been of my favorite GFE under-the-radar sweetie, who has not authorized me to share contact info.

    Spotted Candy (the good-looking one) over by 6 and Telegraph this morning. Talked to her for a minute and found out she had been away on official business. She's trying to lay low right now but needs to cover a room rental. You can find her near that gas station or on the side streets right now. I would love to donate to her cause but cannot spare the time or money today.

    I hope she gets what she needs today, and no more dickheads.

  15. #2986
    Quote Originally Posted by Niner0405  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I posted, but I've been on the injured reserve for a few months.

    Picked up Sandra on lantz about 4 today. Damn it was cold. Did le check and all was good. She wanted. 3 for BBBJ, and I told her I didn't pay more than. 2 for that. She asked what I wanted, so I told her that I really wanted to fuck her, but that I only had. 35 with me, obviously I had more but that is what I left out on the seat for her to see. Proceeded to find a spot that was quiet for a car date and got to work. She was actually very tight, but unfortunately som. I guess that was karma for me low balling here asshole monger cruising the hood spotted us an then kept circling the block. After the third time around, I got nervous and couldn't keep it up anymore. I guess that was karma for me low balling her. LOL. Anyway I finished by jerking off on her belly, so I got mine. All in all she was nice and accommodating, not strung out, nice body, cute pussy. .35 for cfs. Sort of. Got digits and will repeat in a notel.
    Just so you know. Ou might want to recheck those digits at a later time. She was good to me but the number was for a Sandra who was Not her (BSW) but a friend.

    Also she is great for the CBJ

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape