Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2982

    Alecia (sp?)

    This thick, blonde, sort of ugly WSW with a gravelly voice was at Fort near Junction. Did a very good BBBJ for. 3; it felt like she had a vacuum cleaner in her mouth, she was at it that hard. I'll repeat if drunk.

    Also, this morning after daybreak, I spotted a reddish-blonde haired WSW on Conant S of Davison. First stroller I've ever seen there. She gave the look and I slowed down further ahead but someone else scooped her.

  2. #2981

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    That was not bad karma, bad karma will be when your horny as hell and call her and she won't see your $35 ass unless she is cold and desperate.
    I agree with you. Was just trying to use some of the advice I have taken from here and "take charge". That being said, when I asked the magic eight ball if she would ever be cold and desparate again. It said "yes".

    BTW, the "asshole monger" was cruisin in a silver Lincoln crossover if anyone is interested.

    Be safe all

  3. #2980
    Quote Originally Posted by Niner0405  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I posted, but I've been on the injured reserve for a few months.

    Asshole monger cruising the hood spotted us an then kept circling the block. After the third time around, I got nervous.
    I hope he's reading this also. This shit PISSES ME OFF! Stop "shagging" other mongers while your at it. Give a Bro and his scoop some space.

    You want some one doing this shit to you?

  4. #2979
    Roamed triangle and Jr. Dead dead dead. Except for Nikki over in triangle. Who I would not touch with J edgar hoover's dick.

    Stay safe people and drive ultra slow. Roads are horrible.

  5. #2978

    Sandra

    It's been a while since I posted, but I've been on the injured reserve for a few months.

    Picked up Sandra on lantz about 4 today. Damn it was cold. Did le check and all was good. She wanted. 3 for BBBJ, and I told her I didn't pay more than. 2 for that. She asked what I wanted, so I told her that I really wanted to fuck her, but that I only had. 35 with me, obviously I had more but that is what I left out on the seat for her to see. Proceeded to find a spot that was quiet for a car date and got to work. She was actually very tight, but unfortunately som. I guess that was karma for me low balling here asshole monger cruising the hood spotted us an then kept circling the block. After the third time around, I got nervous and couldn't keep it up anymore. I guess that was karma for me low balling her. LOL. Anyway I finished by jerking off on her belly, so I got mine. All in all she was nice and accommodating, not strung out, nice body, cute pussy. .35 for cfs. Sort of. Got digits and will repeat in a notel.

  6. #2977
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnote313  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah, what time of day did you swoop her up? I'm so jealous sounds like you got a good one from an area not too far from me (wow). I wish I had some SW digits to trade you.
    Hey thanks for the response. The damage was minimal. Very friendly girl and damage was minimal. It was road service because she didn't have her own place and was staying with a friend. Her name is Jesika with a k as she wiuld say.

  7. #2976
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I talked to Nikki today. She is very nice. She was in her usual spot in front of the store. I chatted for a minute, took her in the store, bought her a pop and gave her $10. I didn't pick up but did get her number.
    What time of day did see Nikki.

  8. #2975

    When?

    Oh yeah, what time of day did you swoop her up? I'm so jealous sounds like you got a good one from an area not too far from me (wow). I wish I had some SW digits to trade you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnote313  [View Original Post]
    Monger, what was the damage$ for your dream with the mixed SW? And where did you guys go? Did she have her own spot or did you get "road service"? Thanks.

  9. #2974

    ? 's

    Monger, what was the damage$ for your dream with the mixed SW? And where did you guys go? Did she have her own spot or did you get "road service"? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Monger  [View Original Post]
    Saw a mixed SW on 9 mile & dequindere area. Pulled around and asked what she was doing? Had a dream with her, really cool personality and got her digits. Said she doesn't normally go on dates but she doesn't mind regulars. About 5'3 110. Beautiful mix I'd say black and white. Got her digits, she'll see you with my referral. Trade for another, pm me.

  10. #2973

    Trade digits for digits

    Saw a mixed SW on 9 mile & dequindere area. Pulled around and asked what she was doing? Had a dream with her, really cool personality and got her digits. Said she doesn't normally go on dates but she doesn't mind regulars. About 5'3 110. Beautiful mix I'd say black and white. Got her digits, she'll see you with my referral. Trade for another, pm me.

  11. #2972

    Good Idea

    This is a good idea. I never thought of it. I will do this from now on.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like someone parked to close to the dope-hose. This is why I drive 10 or 15 minutes out of the hood. 10 or 15 min drive out means a 45 min walk back, so she is less likely to pull some BS like that when the dope-house is not just down the alley.

  12. #2971
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I'd personally only be worried about uncle when you are in the immediate area. You could be anyone at 9 and dequindre compared to 7 and John are.
    Not to be overly specific (let's make Uncle Fucka work for his damn donuts) but there are some really good spots close to the John R track (I. E. Less than 5 minutes drive) that are totally impractical for cash-and-dash / halfassed BJ & sprint, and are reasonably secluded.

  13. #2970
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimrod  [View Original Post]
    No disrespect intended so please don't take it that way. But, you licked an SW's anus? You are a brave, brave man.

    We all have our own risk tolerance and I'm sure you know what you're doing. If you haven't researched this activity, you might want take a look at the San Francisco health department web site or another authoritative source. I think rimming with a high risk individual is pretty dangerous.
    I'm sorry for misunderstanding of rimming.

    It was anal fingering.

  14. #2969
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfAsses  [View Original Post]
    This morning I ran into Tammy WSW, black hair, bit chubby, around 40's and a drug addict.

    I gave her some rimming too

    She offered me BBFS with greek for 40 but I ended the transaction with 20 and BBBJ only.

    Stay safe.
    No disrespect intended so please don't take it that way. But, you licked an SW's anus? You are a brave, brave man.

    We all have our own risk tolerance and I'm sure you know what you're doing. If you haven't researched this activity, you might want take a look at the San Francisco health department web site or another authoritative source. I think rimming with a high risk individual is pretty dangerous.

  15. #2968
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich CL  [View Original Post]
    Sandra is back. Picked her up and headed off for a car date. She's a good girl, when she's not high on rx drugs. Nice BJ and cowgirl in the car. No rush. Took her back to the track and dropped her off.

    Uncle Leo was heavy though. Stopping and harassing girls walking, even if no guys were around them. Be safe.
    Yep. Sandra is back.

    No complains she is really a nice girl & it's hard to find someone like her.

    Can you drop a little' bit more details that when & where you picked her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape