Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,156 to 16,170 of 19147
-
01-27-12 07:38 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 233I got a headache.
. From reading this rambling, run-on, illiterate piece of nonsense. Anyone able to translate and put it into some sort of understandable context that tells us something worthwhile?
Originally Posted by Haloo
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-12 07:00 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 305Halo, I've been watching you stumble in and out of dope houses the last three weeks. Don't go getting high and mighty about getting used here. If you have something useful to contribute to the board then by all means go ahead but there's no reason for you to heap scorn on the very customers who keep you high and fed.
Originally Posted by Haloo
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-12 22:48 #2990Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2Michigan Ave about that dealer
Okay first off debra is now clean because of that "dealer" and one more thing debra is not in the hood or even with that dealer back with her mom now I am sorry to all you men who buy people woman at that cause they can't get it at home that man saved her and also don't be thinking she is shacked up just cause you can't buy her anymore knowing she is priceless you stupid fucks sorry you can't use her body and buy pussy you sorry mother fuckers you might as well be child molesters or how about selling your wife if I were you get his name out your mouth before youll never taste nothing again.
-
01-26-12 18:13 #2989Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
01-25-12 13:25 #2988Senior Member

Posts: 107Thank you
That was the best 10$ I spent (outside the hobby of coarse). Very helpful site thanks again
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-12 14:00 #2987Senior Member

Posts: 299Candy on my mind
It's been a while since I posted anything. I've been keeping an eye out on JR and the Triangle, with nothing more to report than has already been posted by someone else. Only dreams in the last month have been of my favorite GFE under-the-radar sweetie, who has not authorized me to share contact info.
Spotted Candy (the good-looking one) over by 6 and Telegraph this morning. Talked to her for a minute and found out she had been away on official business. She's trying to lay low right now but needs to cover a room rental. You can find her near that gas station or on the side streets right now. I would love to donate to her cause but cannot spare the time or money today.
I hope she gets what she needs today, and no more dickheads.
-
01-23-12 23:13 #2986Senior Member

Posts: 112Just so you know. Ou might want to recheck those digits at a later time. She was good to me but the number was for a Sandra who was Not her (BSW) but a friend.
Originally Posted by Niner0405
[View Original Post]
Also she is great for the CBJ
-
01-23-12 21:22 #2985Senior Member

Posts: 107Lipio
Does anyone know if a lipio stays on you're record. I belive that's the ticket I got about 5 years ago I never went to court I just went down to the court building (on gratiot) and paid 1000 bucks to get my car back I was woundering because I'm thinking about changing jobs and the place I'm looking at does a pretty indepth background any help Whould be appreciated thanks guys.
And as always stay safe.
-
01-21-12 23:04 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 273Couple of points here
First off, outing someone's car is a serious no no on this forum. LEO does monitor this board so be aware of that fact. Next off, you had the girl, you should have at least moved to another spot. God knows how many times I have done that in the day time. Also I've asked around and I'm not accusing anyone on this board, but sandra was beaten up yet again. So you probably have your answer why that guy kept driving by. Possibly another john who gets off on beating up SW's. Bad karma to who ever did that.
I managed to get out and did a little recon, ran into my favorite crazy SW on 7 mile, I drove a about 5 feet and then kicked her out as soon as I realized who she was. Also there was a nice fresh cutie on lantz. About 5'5 early 20's and looked really out of place. Finally settled with kristen for a BJ and a quick fuck for 25 (I got the friends and family deal) inside of her room.
Stay safe all
-
01-21-12 22:36 #2983Senior Member

Posts: 154Dude. At this point you just became an asshole yourself. The guy didn't steal from you, he didn't ram your car, didn't beat a girl, yet you just outed his car, that's a serious dickhead move.
Originally Posted by Niner0405
[View Original Post]
I agree that you should not dick with other mongers, its a quick way to get you both busted, shot or shanked. This is why you need to be more responsible about your own personal safety. It's quite obvious that you simply picked up a girl and parked down the first side street that she directed you to. You are lucky it was another monger and not a cop or an angry home owner coming out with a bat. 10-15 minutes away and OUT of known prostitution areas.
-
01-21-12 18:20 #2982Senior Member

Posts: 487Alecia (sp?)
This thick, blonde, sort of ugly WSW with a gravelly voice was at Fort near Junction. Did a very good BBBJ for. 3; it felt like she had a vacuum cleaner in her mouth, she was at it that hard. I'll repeat if drunk.
Also, this morning after daybreak, I spotted a reddish-blonde haired WSW on Conant S of Davison. First stroller I've ever seen there. She gave the look and I slowed down further ahead but someone else scooped her.
-
01-21-12 12:17 #2981Senior Member

Posts: 29Sandra
I agree with you. Was just trying to use some of the advice I have taken from here and "take charge". That being said, when I asked the magic eight ball if she would ever be cold and desparate again. It said "yes".
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
BTW, the "asshole monger" was cruisin in a silver Lincoln crossover if anyone is interested.
Be safe all
-
01-21-12 01:45 #2980Senior Member

Posts: 409I hope he's reading this also. This shit PISSES ME OFF! Stop "shagging" other mongers while your at it. Give a Bro and his scoop some space.
Originally Posted by Niner0405
[View Original Post]
You want some one doing this shit to you?
-
01-21-12 00:29 #2979Senior Member

Posts: 112Roamed triangle and Jr. Dead dead dead. Except for Nikki over in triangle. Who I would not touch with J edgar hoover's dick.
Stay safe people and drive ultra slow. Roads are horrible.
-
01-20-12 17:27 #2978Senior Member

Posts: 29Sandra
It's been a while since I posted, but I've been on the injured reserve for a few months.
Picked up Sandra on lantz about 4 today. Damn it was cold. Did le check and all was good. She wanted. 3 for BBBJ, and I told her I didn't pay more than. 2 for that. She asked what I wanted, so I told her that I really wanted to fuck her, but that I only had. 35 with me, obviously I had more but that is what I left out on the seat for her to see. Proceeded to find a spot that was quiet for a car date and got to work. She was actually very tight, but unfortunately som. I guess that was karma for me low balling here asshole monger cruising the hood spotted us an then kept circling the block. After the third time around, I got nervous and couldn't keep it up anymore. I guess that was karma for me low balling her. LOL. Anyway I finished by jerking off on her belly, so I got mine. All in all she was nice and accommodating, not strung out, nice body, cute pussy. .35 for cfs. Sort of. Got digits and will repeat in a notel.











Reply With Quote






