Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,156 to 16,170 of 21049
-
01-25-12 13:25 #4894Senior Member

Posts: 107Thank you
That was the best 10$ I spent (outside the hobby of coarse). Very helpful site thanks again
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-12 14:00 #4893Senior Member

Posts: 299Candy on my mind
It's been a while since I posted anything. I've been keeping an eye out on JR and the Triangle, with nothing more to report than has already been posted by someone else. Only dreams in the last month have been of my favorite GFE under-the-radar sweetie, who has not authorized me to share contact info.
Spotted Candy (the good-looking one) over by 6 and Telegraph this morning. Talked to her for a minute and found out she had been away on official business. She's trying to lay low right now but needs to cover a room rental. You can find her near that gas station or on the side streets right now. I would love to donate to her cause but cannot spare the time or money today.
I hope she gets what she needs today, and no more dickheads.
-
01-23-12 23:13 #4892Senior Member

Posts: 112Just so you know. Ou might want to recheck those digits at a later time. She was good to me but the number was for a Sandra who was Not her (BSW) but a friend.
Originally Posted by Niner0405
[View Original Post]
Also she is great for the CBJ
-
01-23-12 21:22 #4891Senior Member

Posts: 107Lipio
Does anyone know if a lipio stays on you're record. I belive that's the ticket I got about 5 years ago I never went to court I just went down to the court building (on gratiot) and paid 1000 bucks to get my car back I was woundering because I'm thinking about changing jobs and the place I'm looking at does a pretty indepth background any help Whould be appreciated thanks guys.
And as always stay safe.
-
01-21-12 23:04 #4890Senior Member

Posts: 273Couple of points here
First off, outing someone's car is a serious no no on this forum. LEO does monitor this board so be aware of that fact. Next off, you had the girl, you should have at least moved to another spot. God knows how many times I have done that in the day time. Also I've asked around and I'm not accusing anyone on this board, but sandra was beaten up yet again. So you probably have your answer why that guy kept driving by. Possibly another john who gets off on beating up SW's. Bad karma to who ever did that.
I managed to get out and did a little recon, ran into my favorite crazy SW on 7 mile, I drove a about 5 feet and then kicked her out as soon as I realized who she was. Also there was a nice fresh cutie on lantz. About 5'5 early 20's and looked really out of place. Finally settled with kristen for a BJ and a quick fuck for 25 (I got the friends and family deal) inside of her room.
Stay safe all
-
01-21-12 22:36 #4889Senior Member

Posts: 154Dude. At this point you just became an asshole yourself. The guy didn't steal from you, he didn't ram your car, didn't beat a girl, yet you just outed his car, that's a serious dickhead move.
Originally Posted by Niner0405
[View Original Post]
I agree that you should not dick with other mongers, its a quick way to get you both busted, shot or shanked. This is why you need to be more responsible about your own personal safety. It's quite obvious that you simply picked up a girl and parked down the first side street that she directed you to. You are lucky it was another monger and not a cop or an angry home owner coming out with a bat. 10-15 minutes away and OUT of known prostitution areas.
-
01-21-12 18:20 #4888Senior Member

Posts: 486Alecia (sp?)
This thick, blonde, sort of ugly WSW with a gravelly voice was at Fort near Junction. Did a very good BBBJ for. 3; it felt like she had a vacuum cleaner in her mouth, she was at it that hard. I'll repeat if drunk.
Also, this morning after daybreak, I spotted a reddish-blonde haired WSW on Conant S of Davison. First stroller I've ever seen there. She gave the look and I slowed down further ahead but someone else scooped her.
-
01-21-12 12:17 #4887Senior Member

Posts: 29Sandra
I agree with you. Was just trying to use some of the advice I have taken from here and "take charge". That being said, when I asked the magic eight ball if she would ever be cold and desparate again. It said "yes".
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
BTW, the "asshole monger" was cruisin in a silver Lincoln crossover if anyone is interested.
Be safe all
-
01-21-12 01:45 #4886Senior Member

Posts: 409I hope he's reading this also. This shit PISSES ME OFF! Stop "shagging" other mongers while your at it. Give a Bro and his scoop some space.
Originally Posted by Niner0405
[View Original Post]
You want some one doing this shit to you?
-
01-21-12 00:29 #4885Senior Member

Posts: 112Roamed triangle and Jr. Dead dead dead. Except for Nikki over in triangle. Who I would not touch with J edgar hoover's dick.
Stay safe people and drive ultra slow. Roads are horrible.
-
01-20-12 17:27 #4884Senior Member

Posts: 29Sandra
It's been a while since I posted, but I've been on the injured reserve for a few months.
Picked up Sandra on lantz about 4 today. Damn it was cold. Did le check and all was good. She wanted. 3 for BBBJ, and I told her I didn't pay more than. 2 for that. She asked what I wanted, so I told her that I really wanted to fuck her, but that I only had. 35 with me, obviously I had more but that is what I left out on the seat for her to see. Proceeded to find a spot that was quiet for a car date and got to work. She was actually very tight, but unfortunately som. I guess that was karma for me low balling here asshole monger cruising the hood spotted us an then kept circling the block. After the third time around, I got nervous and couldn't keep it up anymore. I guess that was karma for me low balling her. LOL. Anyway I finished by jerking off on her belly, so I got mine. All in all she was nice and accommodating, not strung out, nice body, cute pussy. .35 for cfs. Sort of. Got digits and will repeat in a notel.
-
01-20-12 15:04 #4883Senior Member

Posts: 34Hey thanks for the response. The damage was minimal. Very friendly girl and damage was minimal. It was road service because she didn't have her own place and was staying with a friend. Her name is Jesika with a k as she wiuld say.
Originally Posted by Cnote313
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-12 17:56 #4882Regular Member

Posts: 16What time of day did see Nikki.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-12 17:12 #4881Senior Member

Posts: 65When?
Oh yeah, what time of day did you swoop her up? I'm so jealous sounds like you got a good one from an area not too far from me (wow). I wish I had some SW digits to trade you.
Originally Posted by Cnote313
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-12 17:07 #4880Senior Member

Posts: 65? 's
Monger, what was the damage$ for your dream with the mixed SW? And where did you guys go? Did she have her own spot or did you get "road service"? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Tha Monger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






