Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,156 to 16,170 of 19137
-
01-21-12 18:20 #2982Senior Member

Posts: 486Alecia (sp?)
This thick, blonde, sort of ugly WSW with a gravelly voice was at Fort near Junction. Did a very good BBBJ for. 3; it felt like she had a vacuum cleaner in her mouth, she was at it that hard. I'll repeat if drunk.
Also, this morning after daybreak, I spotted a reddish-blonde haired WSW on Conant S of Davison. First stroller I've ever seen there. She gave the look and I slowed down further ahead but someone else scooped her.
-
01-21-12 12:17 #2981Senior Member

Posts: 29Sandra
I agree with you. Was just trying to use some of the advice I have taken from here and "take charge". That being said, when I asked the magic eight ball if she would ever be cold and desparate again. It said "yes".
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
BTW, the "asshole monger" was cruisin in a silver Lincoln crossover if anyone is interested.
Be safe all
-
01-21-12 01:45 #2980Senior Member

Posts: 409I hope he's reading this also. This shit PISSES ME OFF! Stop "shagging" other mongers while your at it. Give a Bro and his scoop some space.
Originally Posted by Niner0405
[View Original Post]
You want some one doing this shit to you?
-
01-21-12 00:29 #2979Senior Member

Posts: 112Roamed triangle and Jr. Dead dead dead. Except for Nikki over in triangle. Who I would not touch with J edgar hoover's dick.
Stay safe people and drive ultra slow. Roads are horrible.
-
01-20-12 17:27 #2978Senior Member

Posts: 29Sandra
It's been a while since I posted, but I've been on the injured reserve for a few months.
Picked up Sandra on lantz about 4 today. Damn it was cold. Did le check and all was good. She wanted. 3 for BBBJ, and I told her I didn't pay more than. 2 for that. She asked what I wanted, so I told her that I really wanted to fuck her, but that I only had. 35 with me, obviously I had more but that is what I left out on the seat for her to see. Proceeded to find a spot that was quiet for a car date and got to work. She was actually very tight, but unfortunately som. I guess that was karma for me low balling here asshole monger cruising the hood spotted us an then kept circling the block. After the third time around, I got nervous and couldn't keep it up anymore. I guess that was karma for me low balling her. LOL. Anyway I finished by jerking off on her belly, so I got mine. All in all she was nice and accommodating, not strung out, nice body, cute pussy. .35 for cfs. Sort of. Got digits and will repeat in a notel.
-
01-20-12 15:04 #2977Senior Member

Posts: 34Hey thanks for the response. The damage was minimal. Very friendly girl and damage was minimal. It was road service because she didn't have her own place and was staying with a friend. Her name is Jesika with a k as she wiuld say.
Originally Posted by Cnote313
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-12 17:56 #2976Regular Member

Posts: 16What time of day did see Nikki.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-12 17:12 #2975Senior Member

Posts: 65When?
Oh yeah, what time of day did you swoop her up? I'm so jealous sounds like you got a good one from an area not too far from me (wow). I wish I had some SW digits to trade you.
Originally Posted by Cnote313
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-12 17:07 #2974Senior Member

Posts: 65? 's
Monger, what was the damage$ for your dream with the mixed SW? And where did you guys go? Did she have her own spot or did you get "road service"? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Tha Monger
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-12 09:41 #2973Senior Member

Posts: 34Trade digits for digits
Saw a mixed SW on 9 mile & dequindere area. Pulled around and asked what she was doing? Had a dream with her, really cool personality and got her digits. Said she doesn't normally go on dates but she doesn't mind regulars. About 5'3 110. Beautiful mix I'd say black and white. Got her digits, she'll see you with my referral. Trade for another, pm me.
-
01-19-12 08:01 #2972Senior Member

Posts: 136Good Idea
This is a good idea. I never thought of it. I will do this from now on.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-12 22:17 #2971Senior Member

Posts: 305Not to be overly specific (let's make Uncle Fucka work for his damn donuts) but there are some really good spots close to the John R track (I. E. Less than 5 minutes drive) that are totally impractical for cash-and-dash / halfassed BJ & sprint, and are reasonably secluded.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-12 22:41 #2970Senior Member

Posts: 71I'm sorry for misunderstanding of rimming.
Originally Posted by Nimrod
[View Original Post]
It was anal fingering.
-
01-17-12 21:51 #2969Regular Member

Posts: 10No disrespect intended so please don't take it that way. But, you licked an SW's anus? You are a brave, brave man.
Originally Posted by AceOfAsses
[View Original Post]
We all have our own risk tolerance and I'm sure you know what you're doing. If you haven't researched this activity, you might want take a look at the San Francisco health department web site or another authoritative source. I think rimming with a high risk individual is pretty dangerous.
-
01-17-12 18:09 #2968Senior Member

Posts: 71Yep. Sandra is back.
Originally Posted by Mich CL
[View Original Post]
No complains she is really a nice girl & it's hard to find someone like her.
Can you drop a little' bit more details that when & where you picked her?







Reply With Quote





