Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1307
-
01-19-12 03:28 #272Senior Member

Posts: 54West Coast dreaming
I was just thinking of some great experiences I had @ KH8. I miss the days when I worked in So Cal. Give a couple of those phat asses a smack for me Baldy.
Originally Posted by Baldy Cruiser
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-12 01:25 #271Senior Member

Posts: 118You didn't need a tineye search.
. To know that those Asian girl pics were fake. In fact, I have rarely seen an ad for just about any Asian girl on BP using legitimate pics.
Originally Posted by Spazen
[View Original Post]
However, I agree 100% that when there is zero intel on a BP girl, using tineye is a good move.
I saw an ad Tuesday night that definitely caught my eye on Delaware BP-I was liking the pic that was posted of a hot looking, heavily tatted girl with huge boobs.
She gave a Yahoo I'M address and we chatted online for a while-said I could do anything I pleased for $150hr, and that she was definitely the girl I was looking for to do me the exact way that I was looking to get done. I was a bit skeptical, however-because she said she was in a private home, not a hotel, and that there was no sites anywhere that had any reviews. So I tineyed her pic afterwards, and it turned out to be bogus-belonged to some webcam girl and was at least 3-4 years old.
-
01-18-12 23:55 #270Senior Member

Posts: 256Its a strip club with all black girls. If its your first time in la it could feel a bit intimidating cause its in the more "urban" part of town. I felt the same way at first but I just told them I deliver food from the local Chinese take out and we all had a laugh.
Originally Posted by Sam Iam
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-12 23:41 #269Senior Member

Posts: 299Overextended:
Always do a tineye search on the images. Always do a google search on the phone number.
e.g. http://delaware.backpage.com/FemaleE...ard-21/2780330
Note the phone matches, but the pic doesn't seem to.
-
01-18-12 20:17 #268Senior Member

Posts: 82Its a strip club in Hawthorne, CA with nice talent.
Originally Posted by Sam Iam
[View Original Post]
S1
-
01-18-12 19:57 #267Senior Member

Posts: 445What is King Henry? I am asking because I will be in LA.
Originally Posted by AgentChan
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-12 19:43 #266Senior Member

Posts: 2655Agent Chan
Yes, I am a white guy. I would love a brewski. And King Henry's is the place to get it.
Originally Posted by AgentChan
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
BALDY CRUISER
-
01-18-12 01:17 #265Senior Member

Posts: 256Hey baldy, you wouldn't happen to be a white guy I see sometimes at king henry when I'm in LA? If so I owe you a drink cause since moving to LA from philly I didn't know where the action was til I read sum of your intel.
Originally Posted by Baldy Cruiser
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-12 20:56 #264Regular Member

Posts: 3Asian Reviews
Hey guys,
Long time lurker first time poster. I have gotten a boat load of information from you guys so first thanks!
However I do have a question regarding some of the asian ads on BP. For instance http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...eet-21/9529346 Who I rang and seemed legit, however there are several of these types of posts that look all a like. Are these anything I should be worried about or do you guys have any insight. PM if you would rather but I'm interested in trying one out next time I'm in Center City.
Thanks!
-
01-17-12 20:30 #263Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 27Honey
How is bareback with Honey?
Originally Posted by Sabor
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-12 16:33 #262Senior Member

Posts: 483Honeyspot
Way to go buddy! We got to do another double bang soon!
Originally Posted by Baldy Cruiser
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-12 15:22 #261Senior Member

Posts: 543Make sure you get the Cali rate!
Honey Spot didn't stay in DC too long. Click Here
-
The East Coast rate: Click Here
-
X. . . Via DC
-
01-17-12 14:02 #260Regular Member

Posts: 9Baldy
What was the experience like bro?
-
01-17-12 12:47 #259Senior Member

Posts: 1066Honey Spot
I for one second that emotion!
I 'm sure those two Right coasters are good guys, but what's with the "heroin sheik" " Anorexia nervosa" attraction?
Baggens.
Originally Posted by Baldy Cruiser
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-12 12:10 #258Senior Member

Posts: 2655Honey Spot
Cooky or Hawk go see her. You will thank me.
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ies-21/9327004
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1234283
BALDY CRUISER











Reply With Quote




