Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 88 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #272

    West Coast dreaming

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Cruiser  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I am a white guy. I would love a brewski. And King Henry's is the place to get it.

    Thanks.

    Baldy Cruiser.
    I was just thinking of some great experiences I had @ KH8. I miss the days when I worked in So Cal. Give a couple of those phat asses a smack for me Baldy.

  2. #271

    You didn't need a tineye search.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spazen  [View Original Post]
    Overextended:

    Always do a tineye search on the images. Always do a google search on the phone number.

    E. G.

    http://delaware.backpage.com/FemaleE...ard-21/2780330

    Note the phone matches, but the pic doesn't seem to.
    . To know that those Asian girl pics were fake. In fact, I have rarely seen an ad for just about any Asian girl on BP using legitimate pics.

    However, I agree 100% that when there is zero intel on a BP girl, using tineye is a good move.

    I saw an ad Tuesday night that definitely caught my eye on Delaware BP-I was liking the pic that was posted of a hot looking, heavily tatted girl with huge boobs.

    She gave a Yahoo I'M address and we chatted online for a while-said I could do anything I pleased for $150hr, and that she was definitely the girl I was looking for to do me the exact way that I was looking to get done. I was a bit skeptical, however-because she said she was in a private home, not a hotel, and that there was no sites anywhere that had any reviews. So I tineyed her pic afterwards, and it turned out to be bogus-belonged to some webcam girl and was at least 3-4 years old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shari.jpg‎  

  3. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Iam  [View Original Post]
    What is King Henry? I am asking because I will be in LA.
    Its a strip club with all black girls. If its your first time in la it could feel a bit intimidating cause its in the more "urban" part of town. I felt the same way at first but I just told them I deliver food from the local Chinese take out and we all had a laugh.

  4. #269
    Overextended:

    Always do a tineye search on the images. Always do a google search on the phone number.

    e.g. http://delaware.backpage.com/FemaleE...ard-21/2780330

    Note the phone matches, but the pic doesn't seem to.

  5. #268
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Iam  [View Original Post]
    What is King Henry? I am asking because I will be in LA.
    Its a strip club in Hawthorne, CA with nice talent.

    S1

  6. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentChan  [View Original Post]
    Hey baldy, you wouldn't happen to be a white guy I see sometimes at king henry when I'm in LA? If so I owe you a drink cause since moving to LA from philly I didn't know where the action was til I read sum of your intel.
    What is King Henry? I am asking because I will be in LA.

  7. #266

    Agent Chan

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentChan  [View Original Post]
    Hey baldy, you wouldn't happen to be a white guy I see sometimes at king henry when I'm in LA? If so I owe you a drink cause since moving to LA from philly I didn't know where the action was til I read sum of your intel.
    Yes, I am a white guy. I would love a brewski. And King Henry's is the place to get it.

    Thanks.

    BALDY CRUISER
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KH8.jpg‎  

  8. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Cruiser  [View Original Post]
    Hey baldy, you wouldn't happen to be a white guy I see sometimes at king henry when I'm in LA? If so I owe you a drink cause since moving to LA from philly I didn't know where the action was til I read sum of your intel.

  9. #264

    Asian Reviews

    Hey guys,

    Long time lurker first time poster. I have gotten a boat load of information from you guys so first thanks!

    However I do have a question regarding some of the asian ads on BP. For instance http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...eet-21/9529346 Who I rang and seemed legit, however there are several of these types of posts that look all a like. Are these anything I should be worried about or do you guys have any insight. PM if you would rather but I'm interested in trying one out next time I'm in Center City.

    Thanks!

  10. #263
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 27

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabor  [View Original Post]
    Way to go buddy! We got to do another double bang soon!
    How is bareback with Honey?

  11. #262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Honeyspot

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Cruiser  [View Original Post]
    Way to go buddy! We got to do another double bang soon!

  12. #261

    Make sure you get the Cali rate!

    Honey Spot didn't stay in DC too long. Click Here
    -
    The East Coast rate: Click Here
    -

    X. . . Via DC

  13. #260

    Baldy

    What was the experience like bro?

  14. #259

    Honey Spot

    I for one second that emotion!

    I 'm sure those two Right coasters are good guys, but what's with the "heroin sheik" " Anorexia nervosa" attraction?

    Baggens.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Cruiser  [View Original Post]

  15. #258

    Honey Spot

    Cooky or Hawk go see her. You will thank me.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ies-21/9327004

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1234283

    BALDY CRUISER
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HoneySpot.jpg‎   HoneySpot6.jpg‎   HoneySpot9.jpg‎   HoneySpot8.jpg‎   HoneySpot13.jpg‎  

    HoneySpot17.jpg‎   HoneySpot20.jpg‎   HoneySpot31.jpg‎   HoneySpot35.jpg‎   HoneySpot38.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape