Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 363 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3088

    Amanda

    There's a cute little red head that stands on the corner of Spruce and Broadway. She's been gone for about a year and now she's back. Can anybody give a report on her?

  2. #3087
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214
    CJ,

    Pita was really good. I did saw her in the summer but haven't seen lately. Steph (step16 jpg) was also good. Gaetana was on backpage for a while not sure what happened.

    I started doing this only 4 years ago and your pictures and reviews were really helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    You, I and Ignacus, we all seem to be twisting around the same idea. I have dated 10 out of 10 and out of the ten I'd be hard press to say who is the prettier. I have never dated Erika, although she looks very familiar (especially the piercings). It doesn't really matter; our ideas on beauty differ because of our preferences.

    Here is another 10. These are girls from 2010. My premise remains the same; IMHO, stellar girls appear almost daily on Broadway.

    Ahhhhh! Memories.

    CookyJar

  3. #3086

    Re: Nicw

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarboe  [View Original Post]
    Rebecca looks great. Thanks for the pics. I never have much luck in Camden. I can't seem to find the hot ones. Maybe my timing is off
    I agree. She kind of proves the point I have been making. Stellar girls appear almost daily on Broadway.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rebecca 70.jpg‎   Rebecca 72.jpg‎   Rebecca 06.jpg‎   Rebecca 09.jpg‎   Rebecca 07.jpg‎  

    Rebecca 02.jpg‎   Rebecca 03.jpg‎   Rebecca 003.jpg‎   Rebecca 94.jpg‎   Rebecca 05.jpg‎  


  4. #3085
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjman  [View Original Post]
    I have dated 8 out of 10 and in my view only Kelly is prettier than Erika.

    As far as performance Diane is the best, like you said everyone has there preferences. Some of these girls were really good looking when they started, you may be surprised how good looking they were when you look at their regular pictures.
    You, I and Ignacus, we all seem to be twisting around the same idea. I have dated 10 out of 10 and out of the ten I'd be hard press to say who is the prettier. I have never dated Erika, although she looks very familiar (especially the piercings). It doesn't really matter; our ideas on beauty differ because of our preferences.

    Here is another 10. These are girls from 2010. My premise remains the same; IMHO, stellar girls appear almost daily on Broadway.

    Ahhhhh! Memories.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alice 93.jpg‎   Gaetana 42.jpg‎   Jess 94.jpg‎   Karen 42.jpg‎   Krystal 18.jpg‎  

    Lexus 11.jpg‎   Pita 22.jpg‎   Stephanie 63.jpg‎   Stephanie 16.jpg‎   Terri 002.jpg‎  


  5. #3084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214
    I have dated 8 out of 10 and in my view only Kelly is prettier than Erika, but I saw her near Transportation center last week and she was not looking good.

    As far as performance Diane is the best, like you said everyone has there preferences. Some of these girls were really good looking when they started, you may be surprised how good looking they were when you look at their regular pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    IMHO, stellar girls appear almost daily on Broadway. Remember, beauty is almost always in the eye of the beholder.

    It took me awhile to locate a picture of your Erika. Click here to see: Erika. And now that I have had an opportunity to gage her looks, at best I might agree that she is pretty. I could go further and agree that she is attractive. But, Stellar? No! I cannot go that far. In fact, when it comes to girls on Broadway, I would have to say, Erika is rather mundane.

    I have taken upon myself to dig through my 2011 archives. I did not do a lot of hunting on Broadway during 2011. I was able to find ten lovely ladies who I would consider to be as attractive, if not prettier than Erika. That's JMHO. I am not claiming that my opinion is better or worse than yours. I am saying that my opinion differs from yours.

    CookyJar

  6. #3083

    Nice

    Rebecca looks great. Thanks for the pics. I never have much luck in Camden. I can't seem to find the hot ones. Maybe my timing is off

  7. #3082

    Rebecca – Another Stella Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignacus  [View Original Post]
    Cookie, you and I are about the same age. I must disagree to some extent. While I would agree that a woman's capabilities in the sexual area are independent of their appearance and often inversely related, their initial appeal is directly proportional to their appearance. I would have to agree today, not personally knowing Dyan, but having seen her over many years, yuk. If I am looking for female company, Dyan, especially today, isn't what I am looking for. I'd seen her years ago when she looked much more appealing. Something, I'm not sure what dissuaded me from picking her up then, despite the reports on her exemplary performance. Personally I find someone like Erika more to my personal liking.
    For the most part, Ignacus and I are in lock step together. If I didn't have a pass relationship with Dyan, I would not have picked her up. Where Ignacus and I might differ is in our open mindedness. I am open to dating all types. I am truly an equal opportunity monger. If I have reason to believe a girl will be a good date and all things being considered are equal, I will date her. Cleanliness, attitude, appearance and other variables are considered when I make my decisions to pickup a provider. I try to keep an open mind when I am looking to have a good time. The girl doesn't have to be stellar; she has to be adequate for my needs.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    IMHO, stellar girls appear almost daily on Broadway. Remember, beauty is almost always in the eye of the beholder.

    CookyJar
    I did a forum search for Rebecca and came up empty. I could swear I read somewhere that someone had mentioned a Rebecca. I like to match girls up with previous reviews whenever possible. In this case I could not find a previous review even though Rebecca claims she been around for a while.

    There was a bunch of girls out and I was having trouble making my choice. I had just made the decision to go for this really pretty, well dress hottie when she suddenly turned away and walked off with a big black dude. Bad for me. At about the same time, Rebecca crosses the corner going in my direction. Lucky for me. Most of the time it is just a matter of being in the right place (on Broadway near the old gas station) at the right time (around 4:00pm).

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rebecca 002.jpg‎   Rebecca 64.jpg‎   Rebecca 68.jpg‎   Rebecca 73.jpg‎   Rebecca 001.jpg‎  

    Rebecca 77.jpg‎   Rebecca 75.jpg‎   Rebecca 79.jpg‎   Rebecca 12.jpg‎   Rebecca 80.jpg‎  


  8. #3081

    Rebecca - A Stellar Find

    The last time this happened to me, I said, "This will be the last time this happens to me."

    I usually carry extra condoms in my camera case. In fact, after my date with Erin and Ashley, I do remember replenishing my supply. But, between then and my date with Rebecca I had removed them before going to another event. I always remove them when I am in attendance at an event where condoms might be out of place. At any rate, the short story is; the condoms were not there when I needed them.

    Rebecca didn't have any, my buddy didn't have any, so I had to forego a half and half date ans settle for just the first half.

    I told Rebecca that she should make this an extra special BBBJ, since we'd gone to the trouble of making the trip from Jersey to Philadelphia. I think I may have even mentioned something about the possibility of a nice tip if she made up for the love I would be missing.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rebecca 71.jpg‎   Rebecca 81.jpg‎   Rebecca 98.jpg‎   Rebecca 83.jpg‎   Rebecca 86.jpg‎  

    Rebecca 84.jpg‎   Rebecca 96.jpg‎   Rebecca 89.jpg‎   Rebecca 91.jpg‎   Rebecca 92.jpg‎  


  9. #3080

    Rebecca – A Stellar Performance

    I was setting on the side of the bed looking up at Rebecca, who was standing naked in between my legs. She slowly started moving her hands down my body until her hands reached the top of my shorts. Rebecca slowly moved my shorts and ran her fingers inside teasing my hard dick. She slowly kissed down my body as my hand went behind her head. She ran her hands up my chest slowly playing with my nipples. Rebecca pulled down my shorts enough for my hard dick to flop out. She took her hand and rubbed it up and down slowly as her mouth readied for it.

    I looked into Rebecca's eyes passionately, waiting for her mouth to wrap around my hard dick. Slowly, Rebecca took the tip of my dick into her mouth using her tongue to tease me, swirling it around my dick head. She took it deeper into her mouth sucking gently as she stroked what was not in her mouth. Slowly I gripped tighter on the back of her head as I pushed my dick deeper into her mouth. Rebecca moaned sending the vibrations of her throat threw my dick. She slowly took in more dick. She moaned again, the vibrations of her throat driving me wild. She slowly took in more and more. I grunted and pushed my dick all the way down her throat. Rebecca gagged a little bit but never hesitated. I pushed her head down on my dick; her lips were touching the base of my dick. I pulled and pushed my dick in and out of her mouth.

    I let go of Rebecca's head as she pulled my dick out of her mouth, she gently licked and sucked on my balls. She let out a few more moans and she moaned out "Cum for me daddy." My hand went straight to the back of her head again, pushing her head back down and my dick back into her mouth. Rebecca sucked and licked and kept on sucking and licking. She kept sucking. I told her,"Oh yeah. That's it sweetie, make me cum."

    Rebecca moaned as she sucked hard, my hand on the back of her head making her suck my dick deeper into her mouth. I could feel the throbbing in my dick; I was about to explode in her mouth. She sucked my dick deep into the back of her throat where I came. I came deep inside her throat and she gagged.

    Would I date Rebecca again? Yes! And next time I'll be sure to have a couple of extra condoms. YMMA.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rebecca 74.jpg‎   Rebecca 82.jpg‎   Rebecca 87.jpg‎   Rebecca 88.jpg‎   Rebecca 97.jpg‎  

    Rebecca 90.jpg‎   Rebecca 11.jpg‎   Rebecca 005.jpg‎   Rebecca 95.jpg‎   Rebecca 93.jpg‎  


  10. #3079

    Stellar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignacus  [View Original Post]
    . But having seen her over many years, yuk. If I am looking for female company, Dyan, especially today, isn't what I am looking for. I'd seen her years ago when she looked much more appealing. Something, I'm not sure what dissuaded me from picking her up then, despite the reports on her exemplary performance. Personally I find someone like Erika more to my personal liking.

    My new avocation has perhaps dampened my desire to engage with the less than stellar appearing SW.
    IMHO, stellar girls appear almost daily on Broadway. Remember, beauty is almost always in the eye of the beholder.

    It took me awhile to locate a picture of your Erika. Click here to see: Erika. And now that I have had an opportunity to gage her looks, at best I might agree that she is pretty. I could go further and agree that she is attractive. But, Stellar? No! I cannot go that far. In fact, when it comes to girls on Broadway, I would have to say, Erika is rather mundane.

    I have taken upon myself to dig through my 2011 archives. I did not do a lot of hunting on Broadway during 2011. I was able to find ten lovely ladies who I would consider to be as attractive, if not prettier than Erika. That's JMHO. I am not claiming that my opinion is better or worse than yours. I am saying that my opinion differs from yours.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carey 87.jpg‎   Cheryl 20.jpg‎   Courtney 35.jpg‎   Diane 62.jpg‎   Jaime 69.jpg‎  

    Kelly 62.jpg‎   Kitty 82.jpg‎   Lil Shannon 003.jpg‎   Missey 44.jpg‎   Shannon 002.jpg‎  


  11. #3078

    Erin

    I made a pass through Thursday night just to check out the talent. Didn't see anything interesting as I headed South from the Rand. That is until I got to Chelton south of Viola. There was a slender, waif like figure standing on the corner as if waiting for a bus. I passed on by so I could check the area for LEO and other un-pleasantries. After turning left on Morgan I made my way back on 8th to Chelton and there she was. I turned North and as I passed she gave me the nod. Turned again on Jefferson and again on Filmore. I pulled down past the houses and stopped where I could see Broadway. I could see her start to make her way in my direction waiting until I could pick her up on the side street with a good view of the surrounding area. Scooped her and headed South. I hadn't planned on cruising, just a spur of the moment thing. Had to find an ATM which we did in GC and on South to a shopping center parking lot where we wouldn't stand out. She began a nice gentle BBBJ and I rose to the occasion. I had to stop her momentarily because of a car passing (don't need someone to see a head bobbing in the front seat). For some reason, maybe the heavy workout I'd just finished, I really wasn't up to it. She seemed nice enough, didn't talk much and has just the kind of cute, girl-next-door I like to bury my member in. Said she was from Philly but lived in GC. I seem to remember picking an Erin up on Essex St in GC a year or so ago. Could be the same girl. Though about taking her for a FS date somewhere but I was pretty beat and figured I'd save the change for when I had more inclination. Dropped her where I found her. Noticed a large colorful tat on the right side of her back as she exited the car.

  12. #3077

    Ah, Dyan.

    I worked in Cherry Hill beginning in about 1995 and discovered the rich vein of Camden talent soon thereafter. The glory days. Admiral Wilson was lined with SWs. White, black, Hispanic, Asian. Trannies. And I confess that I sampled broadly and often. A $10 was common. A $20 made you king. About ten, maybe twelve years ago, I picked up Dyan by chance and she proceeded to rock my world with the best BBBJ ever. Before or since. I can still get a stiffy recalling it. She quite simply made love to my cock as if it were the one thing in the world that she wanted. I have commented here earlier, but wanted to post to remind us of who she once was. The undisputed Queen of the BJ. Seems unfair that her particular talent did not land her a sugar daddy. Life on the streets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    It is really amazing the difference between 2007-2009 and the present. She must have lost her teeth somewhere in there. Without clearly the same tattoo I would have never guessed that was the same person a few years later. CookieJar could you put up a group of your old shots together with new shots of Dyan? That would be a kinda scared straight public service.

  13. #3076

    Michelle

    I'm not sure the names of the street I found her by but it was right by that area with the big long fence where a lot of girls walk. The fence runs almost the whole block. It seems like thats where most of the girls seem to be hanging out. Back in the day they would be spread out more but I seem to find them 3 or 4 blocks down from that new building they are putting up. All the way down to atlantic. Of course you always have camile hanging out down by broad and morgan. I saw her the other day coming out from behind a building on that empty strip going towards gloucester. There is a building that sits by itself in the swampy area and a car was parked out front and she came from tha back of the building pulling up her pants. Someone had a good time! LOL

  14. #3075

    Agree

    I don't get of much but when I do I'm very picky. So I agreed I give these girl at least 70.

  15. #3074

    Good

    Good post thanks for sharing with us. She sounds like you found a diamond in the rough! Don't you just love when that happens?

    I wish we could have seen her in a pic because your description sounds really good!

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner8  [View Original Post]
    Good find and nice report Rizob. I agree with your sentiment of a little care and respect. That is why I never give a SW less than. 70 for FS. And I am pretty selective when it comes to dating a SW, but still. I know some of you guys might not like that, but it works for me.

    Where did you find this gem?

    Runner

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape