Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 9059
-
01-13-12 11:58 #1274Regular Member

Posts: 3Kloe
Hey noob here first time post.
I did a tineye search on this one seemed TGTBT.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nde-23/6525291
Came back with pics. Does that mean legit or am I doing it wrong? First time trying
Anyway anyone had the pleasure?
Thanks
-
01-13-12 07:19 #1273Regular Member

Posts: 14She's back. LOL
Saw something funny when looking through CL.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/m...795865096.html
I have actually fucked this chick for a while back when she was first out of high school, about 40 lbs lighter and no mileage. She was open access in all 3 back then. Anyway, then a few years ago I saw her started posting on CL for hook ups and stuff. Some regulars on this board might recognize her, and I think some of you have gotten free BJs from her. I'm just saying, she was pretty easy back in the day. I won't go for her now, but someone might luck out with a BJ or two, maybe even some free tang.
Stay safe bros!
-
01-13-12 00:02 #1272Senior Member

Posts: 2686Mandi: TGTBT
She looks good, has ads all over the place, and even one good review online.
Problem is, she's using stolen pix. Too bad; I'd love to see the real thing.
206-369-3492.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...hed-21/6822262
http://whoisautumnmoore.webs.com/app...bumid=11214223
-
01-12-12 22:37 #1271Regular Member

Posts: 3Anybody has info on this?
Anybody has info on the following?
http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...day-22/6448066
There seems to be a wave of posts with similar description for the past few days, seems to be a trap or something.
-
01-12-12 18:27 #1270Senior Member

Posts: 121Sarcasm?
I think the OP was posting with sarcasm since all the things mentioned were TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Fun Sex
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-12 11:52 #1269Senior Member

Posts: 208I went and see this gal
After I saw this message yesterday, I made an appointment to see her. Well, she looks good and her boobs. Oh boys, they are NICE. She is from HongKong, China. But, there weren't any BBBJCIMWS or Greek or creampie. There wasn't even BBBJ. I asked her if she would for extra. She said no. So, I am wondering if it is the same girl or different girl? I stayed for a hour $.6, NOT worth it. I would recommend $.3 for hhr.
Originally Posted by Pete Dagon
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-12 11:46 #1268Senior Member

Posts: 208Eva responded. 5 hours later.
Well, I called her, and she didn't pickup. So, I texted her. She responded, but 5 hours later. I can't get in touch with this gal. As you pointed out, she might be busy within that hour, so last night, I called her every 20 minutes, still no luck.
Originally Posted by Drunker Irish
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-12 00:15 #1267Senior Member

Posts: 59STAY AWAY. Camille
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...58&layout=full
This is one to avoid.
Saw Camille in Tysons Corner at an upsacle hotel near the route 7 exit. Pics are her from the BP post but she is a little older and heavier than the pics show. Everything covered, but she kept trying to upsell. Bad attitude and lack luster service for posted amount in her ad and rushed if you don't upgrade. Overall 2/10. Stay away from this one IMHO.
-
01-11-12 15:47 #1266Regular Member

Posts: 8Stay away!
This girl was horrible. Not the girl in the photo. Bad attitude, so bad that I went limp. Then she started berating me. Damage was 1 hamburger but I would pay 2 to erase her from my memory. I stick to AMP from now on.
Originally Posted by Phillie
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-12 13:50 #1265Senior Member

Posts: 44I'm Totally Serious!
Nope! Our newest member,"warrior" will also be pleased to learn that the BB greek with creampie ending can be hadfor the low, low price of just $20!
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-12 13:50 #1264Regular Member

Posts: 16I concur
I totally agree, I've seen her as well and she is very sweet and fun.
Originally Posted by HD Rider28
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-12 13:30 #1263Regular Member

Posts: 10Lexi
I didn't find anything on this girl while searching the forum. But being new I'm stilling trying to figure the site out. Not exactly the most user friendly format for searches but just reading back I'm finding lots of useful info. I saw Lexi recently and had a great time. She only visits for a day or so and only works 3 or 4 days of the week. Don't know what the mileage is for everybody but I got quite a bit for damages of $.2 for 30. Thought that is good when you can have a good time with a girl that is cute, freshly showered, and smells good. She's friendly but cautious at first but that should be expected. Guys you should treat her good so she will stay around for a while. We are all tired of the deceptive ones and bad experiences. I'm new to the board but been doing the hobby for a few years. Will have more posts as I find the numbers to inform members of a few to avoid. http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nly-20/5516690
-
01-11-12 13:11 #1262Senior Member

Posts: 40LOL been there brother
I know man a few fellow members pm me saying same thing like I told them its kinda hard to get a hold of the girl but once you do and you have your session if she likes you she will ask if she can save your number and from that point on it will be way easier to schedule your next visit. Hang in there your pesistence will pay off.
Originally Posted by Fun Sex
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-12 12:22 #1261Senior Member

Posts: 592The last hour? As in 60 minutes? You think she might be 'busy'? Just saying.
Originally Posted by Fun Sex
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-12 12:05 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 1959So Pete, the BBBJCIMWS is spot on, but BB greek and CIP? Your kidding right?
Originally Posted by Pete Dagon
[View Original Post]
PC out

















