Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxyman12  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited an independent asian provider in vienna. Located on a side street off of maple ave. Called ahead. Talked to lily. She stated. 80 / hr for a massage. Smokin hot bodied asian. Probably vietnamese. She lead me to a massage room. She excused hersef and left the room to change from jeans into a short dress. So-so massage skills. Asked to flip after 20 minutes. Above average HE. Full roaming allowed. Killer ass on this provider. She asked if I wanted the boys groomed. No extra charge. Would repeat. Nothing else on the menu.

    G-man
    G-man was this the place? http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fu...too-27/6591047

    I asked since I tried the number on the ad above and it was disco as of today. Thanks.

  2. #1228

    Independent provider

    Recently visited an independent asian provider in vienna. Located on a side street off of maple ave. Called ahead. Talked to lily. She stated. 80 / hr for a massage. Smokin hot bodied asian. Probably vietnamese. She lead me to a massage room. She excused hersef and left the room to change from jeans into a short dress. So-so massage skills. Asked to flip after 20 minutes. Above average HE. Full roaming allowed. Killer ass on this provider. She asked if I wanted the boys groomed. No extra charge. Would repeat. Nothing else on the menu.

    G-man

  3. #1227

    TOFTT with Ayonna

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...oll-23/6520145

    325-320-1755

    Saw Ayonna in Falls Church / Tysons Corner at an upsacle hotel. Pics are her, albeit a while back with some serious airbrushing and less weight. Nonetheless, she's fairly cute and very friendly. Everything is covered, but she kept trying to upsell. Overall though, she can take a pounding like a champ, and has a good attitude if you can bear the multiple requests for additional funds.

    P.

  4. #1226

    The last pic with the aqua tank top shows the pudge

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    The pics looked great and I have been watching this one for about a month. I see she is in Old Town (near to me) and decide to take a chance. I call her and she is available. I get to her hotel and she gives me the room number and up I go. When she opens the door I see a cute but much heavier girl. She is the girl in the pics but has gained probably at least 30lbs. I decided to break the ice and tell her I had read her reviews. She started complaining that she had recently gotten a bad one and didn't know why. The kept on talking and talking I mean for a LONG time. I was starting to wonder if we were going to be able to do the deed. Finally she started to apply the hat while I was soft and give me a CBJ. I finally get it up and decide to go for mish. Not bad and good hip movement. Then we switch to doggy. I couldn't get the right angle and decided to take a break. She then started back at CBJ which was pretty good. I wasn't really getting into the FS with her and let her finish me off CBJ in her mouth. Breasts are really flabby and a big belly so I had to focus on her face. YMMV.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nde-24/6327043

    209-483-0518
    You can see the extra pounds in her face. I saw her ads for a while, and something about them, especially the wide leather waistband on her outfit hiding belly fat, kept me from trying her out. Nubian Studios has a whole section on their site showing how they use outfits and poses to make fat ("curvy") girls look more appealing.

  5. #1225

    Brooke

    She's decent, she had an accident recently and hurt her ankle so she wasn't able to maneuver to her full potential. She is flabby and pale but has skills.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    The pics looked great and I have been watching this one for about a month. I see she is in Old Town (near to me) and decide to take a chance. I call her and she is available. I get to her hotel and she gives me the room number and up I go. When she opens the door I see a cute but much heavier girl. She is the girl in the pics but has gained probably at least 30lbs. I decided to break the ice and tell her I had read her reviews. She started complaining that she had recently gotten a bad one and didn't know why. The kept on talking and talking I mean for a LONG time. I was starting to wonder if we were going to be able to do the deed. Finally she started to apply the hat while I was soft and give me a CBJ. I finally get it up and decide to go for mish. Not bad and good hip movement. Then we switch to doggy. I couldn't get the right angle and decided to take a break. She then started back at CBJ which was pretty good. I wasn't really getting into the FS with her and let her finish me off CBJ in her mouth. Breasts are really flabby and a big belly so I had to focus on her face. YMMV.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nde-24/6327043

    209-483-0518

  6. #1224

    Miami

    The face is correct but her body is flabby, her breast are decent but not a 42DD cup in my opinion, if they are because she is obese it they don'tstand out. She doesn't fully undress, the camasoile she is wearing around her waist she keeps on during the session, she works with the Asian girl Amy. She's decent has a fake laugh and claims to be Dominican but she looks Black to me. She is decent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    I can't find anything on this one. Has anyone here seen her?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ics-21/6730409

    703XXX7948

  7. #1223

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaik Naim  [View Original Post]
    At least one fake pic, of Yaris Sanchez (not a particularly Persian name, in my opinion). Too bad, too, as I was really tempted prior to research.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...100-22/6138020

    7. 0.2. 8.0. 6.4. 2.9. 9
    I found a review somewhere that said that the pics were fake. She was short and fat with big boobs and the sex wasn't that good either. I watched this add for a bit as well.

  8. #1222

    Another probably TGTBT

    At least one fake pic, of Yaris Sanchez (not a particularly Persian name, in my opinion). Too bad, too, as I was really tempted prior to research.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...100-22/6138020

    7. 0.2. 8.0. 6.4. 2.9. 9

  9. #1221

    Miami

    I can't find anything on this one. Has anyone here seen her?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ics-21/6730409

    703XXX7948

  10. #1220

    Brooke

    The pics looked great and I have been watching this one for about a month. I see she is in Old Town (near to me) and decide to take a chance. I call her and she is available. I get to her hotel and she gives me the room number and up I go. When she opens the door I see a cute but much heavier girl. She is the girl in the pics but has gained probably at least 30lbs. I decided to break the ice and tell her I had read her reviews. She started complaining that she had recently gotten a bad one and didn't know why. The kept on talking and talking I mean for a LONG time. I was starting to wonder if we were going to be able to do the deed. Finally she started to apply the hat while I was soft and give me a CBJ. I finally get it up and decide to go for mish. Not bad and good hip movement. Then we switch to doggy. I couldn't get the right angle and decided to take a break. She then started back at CBJ which was pretty good. I wasn't really getting into the FS with her and let her finish me off CBJ in her mouth. Breasts are really flabby and a big belly so I had to focus on her face. YMMV.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nde-24/6327043

    209-483-0518

  11. #1219

    Below the Radar

    A few weeks ago, I spotted an ad on BP for "Latina hoot" (yes, that's how she spelled it). The day I called, she was only available until 5pm. I wasn't able to make an appointment that day. And wouldn't be able to for a couple weeks due to work and home schedules. Since then, she removed her ad from BP, but I had retained her digits and was able to make an appointment today. It turns out she's in the Kings Highway / Route 1 corridor. She's from "Mejico" and speaks very little "Ingles." She seems to be in need of funds to pay the rent and probably doesn't do this on a regular basis. In any case, her rates were $.5 (hour) and $ (half). When I arrived and got to the apartment, she was waiting at the door and let me in. She is about 30, probably between 130# and 140, about 5'-5", with 40DDs, shorter kinky hair, and a shaven snatch.

    She was trying to make $$ before the end of the month and was happy that I opted for the hour (even though the half would have sufficed). She has a small child and is probably a single mom (no evidence of a male living there). We went to one of the bedrooms in back and got to know each other for the hour. Definitely not GFE, understandable if she is not heavily into this line of work, but satisfied the need. Everything was covered, which is good from a precautionary standpoint. Would I repeat? Only maybe, and then only for the half. I'm not going to say that this was a TOFTT experience, because it wasn't a bad or unenjoyable time. It just wasn't one that bowled me over. But, YMMV with this one.

    I've not seen any ads on BP since the one that was posted in late November, and even her digits do not produce a history on Google other than those ads. But, if you're looking for a big-titted Latina to spend some time with, and are a Senior member (only) , I'll be happy to share digits. The reason I'm restricting this to Seniors is because she has not reposted and likely wants to stay safe for the sake of her little "Ija." Otherwise, I'll just let her fade back into the apartment complexes from which she came.

    R:R

  12. #1218

    787 Brenda

    Well worth it, despite the fact that I slightly screwed up. Opted for the 30 min session. Got there, greeted by extremely hot latina in a thong. Some small talk, got right to it. Had to do some DATY, didn't seem to have the desired effect. Oh well. She started a BBBJ, felt so great I wanted to pop and told her so. Switched to CBJTC. Some pleasant wipe-up, then a little massage which had the effect of getting me ready for round 2, which would have been in the works had time not run out. That was a bit of a disappointment. I shouldn't have taken so much time with the massage part. I do wish she would have spotted me an additional 5 or 10 min, there was a report on here that said she wasn't a clock-watcher, MMDV (my mileage did vary).

    Next up, Gya (according to Brenda pronounced Jee-Ah, not Guy-Ah, by the way). Will report after time permits me the trip to Springfield.

    Total damage $.5. Worth it, almost doubly so. She is hotter than anything at an AMP.

    -PN

  13. #1217

    Aurora: Stay Home

    Last week I explored Bonita's OCD; this week it was Aurora's depression. Maybe there's something in the water in Springfield?

    I'd read a few good reviews, including one on the Baltimore board that seemed to rave about her, but missed one of the bad ones on the oThER board.

    Looks OK, a little bigger than her pix; also a few huge tats on her back not visible in the pix. The problem is the lack of enthusiasm and energy. Seems detached and unmotivated, which is too bad, because she has potential, and a nice touch.

    She has a "thing" about not touching your johnson with her hand without a condom, then of course announces she doesn't get on top.

    Kept asking if I was "ready," and had to request 45 seconds of CBJ. Climbed on for mish, figured I'd try to at least enjoy what I could. She's either had a kid or a boyfriend with a hog the size of a one-liter soda bottle. Combined with a hefty pour of lube, I wasn't getting a whole lot of friction. Managed to get a good rhythm going and reached the promised land, after which she handed me a few wet wipes and said I could wrap the condom and throw it in the trash.

    Washed up, dressed, and figured some high-quality hotel soap and shampoo would make me feel a little better.

    Save your money; wish I did.

    774-488-7633.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ser-25/5263066

    http://eroticmugshots.com/northjerse...3/?pid=7895321

  14. #1216

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman1  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...als-29/5482914

    I didn't realize this girl was still around. I saw her awhile back, maybe a year ago. She was posting using outdated pics when I saw her, and was bigger than those pics. It was late and she was the only girl who answered, otherwise I would have left (and I wish I did). Now I notice she is using fake pics. This girl is much bigger than those pics with a big saggy belly. She has a bunch of rules which amount to no touching her and she rushes the entire session. As soon as I finished she jumped off the bed and was already fully dressed and checking messages on her phone before I even sat up. Avoid.
    All of the pictures of "Kennedy" are stolen from a girl in the UK who runs a member website under the name Ellie Jay (

    www.elliejay.com

    ). Doesn't appear to be a hard core site, just pictures and videos of her and her big boobs (she claims 32H). As has often been said on this site, TinEye is your friend.

  15. #1215

    Stay Away

    Alone for holiday wanted some action. Started prowling noticed ad on BP of Kelli and Jena did some research no reviews and pictures are different in every post they have advertised. Stay away and beware. I believe both of these girls are stealing pictrues and probally doing the ole up selling. Get cash and rush you out. If anyone knows something about these girls other that pics are fake pm me let me know. If it is worth it.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-21/6703852

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ift-21/6737721

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape