Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1259

    Can't call Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by BradsTravels  [View Original Post]
    Visited eva (804) 557 0292.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...6-o-19/5284912

    Again same place near oldtown alexandria, like I said on previous report the pics areq real just add about 8lbs to her. Skills wise again she is great very into it and with a lot of DFK.

    I really recomend fellow mongers to visit this one as she told me she leaving at the end of January.

    If in doubt hit me up.
    I tried to call Eva for the last hour (at least 5 times) and no answer? Has anyone be able to contacted her?

  2. #1258

    Yes!

    Run, don't walk to this little gem! Bbbjcimws, AND BB greek creampie ARE on the menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warrier  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad in backpage recently and was curious to know about the services. Please let me know if any one visited her.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor..._-_-22/6770292

    Thanks

  3. #1257

    Any updates on this Asian provider?

    I saw this ad in backpage recently and was curious to know about the services. Please let me know if any one visited her.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor..._-_-22/6770292

    Thanks

  4. #1256

    Busted by John Wise; a Detroit monger

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy23  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 160816

    Attachment 160817

    Attachment 160818

    I'm looking for gentlemen who expect only the best. I'm a beautiful independent petite hottie with a great personality. I provide and upscale discreet service. You will enjoy my sweet and friendly attitude I always aim to please & never rush!

    5'3"38B, Bubble Butt. Pretty Face Lets play.

    Serious inquires ONLY.

    Role Playing, fetish, Strip tease, Exotic Dancing,

    Jazzy

    347 803 9560.

    Gifts.

    80-roses 15-mins.

    120 roses 30-mins.

    150 roses 60-mins
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    If by chance she's the real deal, you better opt for the $65 package in the Detroit post above! Lmao!

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...als-21/6814767

    -

    X

  5. #1255

    Info required

    Any lak-ta-ting encounters? Please PM me and I greatly appreciate that. Also if you give me some directions on how to search or find one that would be of big help as all websites prohibits this I guess. I would prefer PM.

    Thanks

  6. #1254
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongeroose  [View Original Post]
    I would not recommend if these are the same ones in the apartments across from the Nat'l Memorial Park off Lee Hwy. My first visit was nice, but second convinced me not to return. Too business-like, no TS or massage skill. YMMV.
    I agree. I checked out that provider as well. Not worth the $.20 for the hour. Lousy massage by heavy set latina with ny accent. She had me out the door in 35 minutes. Would not repeat.

    G-man

  7. #1253
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT in the designated STD threads and only if substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  8. #1252

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Morozek  [View Original Post]
    Please PM me (or post it here) if you visit them before I do!
    I would not recommend if these are the same ones in the apartments across from the Nat'l Memorial Park off Lee Hwy. My first visit was nice, but second convinced me not to return. Too business-like, no TS or massage skill. YMMV.

  9. #1251
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...fun-23/6824684

    I saw this girl earlier this week. Rate was. 8 for the 1/2 hour which was basically a quickie. Pics are real. The room did smell like cigarette smoke, so that may put some people off. She was friendly and talkative (without being annoying). She only plays safe, so everything is covered and she is not GFE. After some small talk we got comfortable. She provided an above average CBJ and decent CG ride. She gave me some wipes to clean up when we were done. She didn't rush me out the door, but I'm not one to linger. Overall a solid BP quickie.

  10. #1250

    Fyi.

    Brenda is not here. She left Fri. Flu bug got her. She will return soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    Brenda is here but out in Fair Oaks.

  11. #1249
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    I have not visited any massage providers but am interested. I prefer the Latina's and would be interested in a latina massage provider and I frequent the Landmark and Springfield areas mostly.
    Please PM me (or post it here) if you visit them before I do!

  12. #1248
    Sorry, meant to say none of the reviews would make me want to visit. I did walk out on Connie a while back though. I may have stayed if it was. 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenasia  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the ER? They have reviews on both. Seen Mouse / connie personally. Always had a good time with her, she aimed to please, but haven't seen her in years. Curious about her daughter though.

  13. #1247

    I am interested too

    Quote Originally Posted by Morozek  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/if...-be-26/6558293

    Several ads on BP and CL for a Latina at $.2, a bit high, but "Tipping not required but appreciated" (according to another ad).

    Experience mostly with K-AMPs, and was curious if anyone had any good / bad things to say about this provider? BC OK.

    Thanks & Stay Safe.
    I have not visited any massage providers but am interested. I prefer the Latina's and would be interested in a latina massage provider and I frequent the Landmark and Springfield areas mostly.

  14. #1246

    Pamela and Brenda

    Just got the word from her that she will be back in NOVA on the 14th. Brenda is here but out in Fair Oaks. If you need a number drop me a PM.

  15. #1245

    Opinion?

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/if...-be-26/6558293

    Several ads on BP and CL for a Latina at $.2, a bit high, but "Tipping not required but appreciated" (according to another ad).

    Experience mostly with K-AMPs, and was curious if anyone had any good / bad things to say about this provider? BC OK.

    Thanks & Stay Safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape