Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 5443
-
01-07-12 20:12 #3073Senior Member

Posts: 231Good find and nice report Rizob. I agree with your sentiment of a little care and respect. That is why I never give a SW less than. 70 for FS. And I am pretty selective when it comes to dating a SW, but still. I know some of you guys might not like that, but it works for me.
Where did you find this gem?
Runner.
Originally Posted by Rizob
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-12 15:54 #3072Senior Member

Posts: 51Michelle
Hey there everybody. I don't post very often but I had a good experience and wanted to share. Around 1:00 today I decided to take my usual drive to broad. Did a few passes up and down the strip when I spotted a very cute girl with brown hair back in a ponytail. Did a turn around and drove by again to make sure she wasn't nasty a little closer up. Well she wasn't so I turned down the next street and gave her the wave. We did the normal intoductions and were off.
Normally I will start the date in the car by going to a spot in camden for a BBBJ. This tells me how there attitude is going to be and how they are with pricing. Then if I like the way things are going and the girl is trying to please I will ask her if she wants to go to a room. Well let me tell you. When michelle got in the car I took one look at her cute young face and body and asked right away if she wanted to go to a room. She said yes. She is typical girl next door that you want to bang real bad. The whole ride there we had nice conversation. She never once mentioned money.
We got to the room and she asked if she could clean herself up. Ofcouse I said yes. Who wouldn't want a nice clean girl. She took a shower that didn't last too long. And when she came out she was naked and ready for action. At this point her hair was down and I was very happy with how she looked naked. You don't get much better on broadway. She started right in with a very nice BBBJ. She took her time and is seemed like she was having fun with it. Then we went on to mish for a little while. The whole time she was making some very good noises. Almost had me believing that she was enjoying herself as much as I was. Some gils lay there like they are dead and some over do it but she was just right. I switched her around to doggie and we did that for a while. Her ass looked so good up in the air and she knew just how to position herself to make it right. I finished up that way and all was good. We got dressed and made our way back to the ave.
On the trip back she was a lot more talkative. She seemed almost happier. Probably because I took good care of her. She only asked for. 4 to do everything in a hotel. I couldn't believe it. Why is it that beautiful 24 year old girls are willing to do such dirty things for so little money. Ok I know it's because of drugs. But come on guys. If you pick up a beautiful young girl and she services you good. That is worth more than. 4 Treat these girls with respect because they are providing a great service to us. They are giving us love and affection that we are not getting anywhere else. Why not make them happy. They lead a rough life. In the end I gave her. 10 and she was more than worth it. We talked a little about prices and she said there are guys that offer 10-20 for everything. In my opinion anyone that offers her that little is a pig. And you know what, you get what you pay for. Do you think a girl is going to give good sevice for that price? No way. She just wants to get away from you. But when I hang out with girls they are like my best friend. They will do anything for me and I get treated very well in return. And when I drive down broadway the girls are screaming for me to pick them up and running after my car. And if another guy pulls up at the same time. They always pick me.
Bottom line is Michelle is a great girl and a top provider. Take care of her and treat her well and she will do the same for you. I wish I had a picture of her. But to all mongers out there. Please treat these girls like human beings. Because if you talk to them and get to know them they really have been through a lot. And some of them are still great people anyway.
-
01-03-12 17:12 #3071Senior Member

Posts: 182Dyan
It is really amazing the difference between 2007-2009 and the present. She must have lost her teeth somewhere in there. Without clearly the same tattoo I would have never guessed that was the same person a few years later. CookieJar could you put up a group of your old shots together with new shots of Dyan? That would be a kinda scared straight public service.
-
01-03-12 16:47 #3070Senior Member

Posts: 182Something else he misses is that experienced skilled women like Dyan who are not stuck up and are willing for a little money and decent treatment to do whatever you want are exactly what a guy with a hot young girl most needs to help tutor the cute but generally clueless chick on how to do anything but look good. You want a cute young chica who can suck dick like like a classic model.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-12 12:48 #3069Senior Member

Posts: 814Yum
You look amazing baby! Thanks for posting. I would love to see you in Central or Northern NJ. Let me know if you ever make the trip up here.
Originally Posted by HoneySpot
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-12 11:07 #3068Senior Member

Posts: 834I`ve spoke with you "via PM" before you told me you will be comming to No. VA. First part of Jan. Is that still happening? I`ve sent you a couple PM`s & e-mails you have not responded? If you are comming this way I`the like to set something up.
AJ.
Originally Posted by HoneySpot
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-12 20:38 #3067Forum Advertiser

Posts: 26Heyyy Jersey!
HEy Guys Honey here! Have been in Atlantic City for a few days and I casually browse the boards as an independent lady just trying to get some tips about the hobby. Anyway I noticed AC is very slow would I happen to be in more demand in other parts of jersey? I'm a true GFE provider without the bitchiness LOL, and very verified on the LA board. Here are some pics as a peace offering for interrupting boy talk LOL.
-
01-02-12 14:10 #3066Senior Member

Posts: 161Red Carpet Inn
It's been a couple of years, but it was clean, a step up from the Budget on 168.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-12 11:04 #3065Senior Member

Posts: 197Red Carpet Inn
Anyone ever use the red carpet inn on 130 in brooklawn? They advertise a $49. 95 low rate on the marquee. It's close enough to Camden and the price ain't bad. Especially if you find a hot date. Any info would be appreciated.
Readhead
-
12-30-11 08:40 #3064Regular Member

Posts: 1Cams
Hate to be the one bringing this subject up again.
So all in all, the cams have made absolutely no difference to the mongering experience.
Another question that I have, even though we see LE so much, I have never read a report by any of you that suggests that you got picked up by LE, including the more active mongers, even though its so obvious what is happening and it wouldn't be difficult at all to bust us with minor effort if they wanted to.
What I'm saying is, maybe LE are not really bothered with us and are there for real crime. They only hassle when they have little on their hands like driving around or pulling us over as a scare tactic.
I mean I'm sure you would agree that if you were LE and were tasked with catching mongers, youd be booking at least 5 people day.
-
12-29-11 14:49 #3063Special Kind of Stupid Person

Posts: 948Now that is better.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-11 09:59 #3062Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Nice Picks
Nice review. We now know the kind of service she provides, where she hang out at (Broadway, in Camden) , and what she looks like.
Originally Posted by JustMe2011
[View Original Post]
Thanks, JustMe2011, for putting the icing on the cake. LOL.
Stay safe,
CookyJar
-
12-28-11 20:21 #3061Regular Member

Posts: 4Nice Picks
This is my first time posting so bear with me LOL. I picked up Danielle last night. We had a car date. For $30 she got completely naked and let me finger her while she gave a BBBJ. Very talented skills. She gave me her number. We've been texting off and on all day. Cool chick who really enjoys what she does. I was planning a full service date tonight but things came up which prevented it. Last night was my first time mongering in years. I'm hooked again.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-11 19:07 #3060Regular Member

Posts: 8OH MY GOD! You found her! I assume these are recent? I don't believe it.
Like you said she has aged considerably but not bad considering the lifestyle.
I would give anything to be able to get in touch with Dyan. If you can't / won't give me a number where I can get in touch with her, if I give you my contact info could you PLEASE pass it along to her? It'll be WELL worth her while. Once you tell her who I am shell be extatic to get in touch with me. We were pretty tight some years back. Please take pitty on a "jr member" on here but a true lover of Dyan and her skills and help me reconnect with my old friend.
If you are only interested in dating young fancies in order to relive your long gone youth, than Dyan may not be the girl for you. (Although she still would be a pleasant diversion.) But, if you are a young or older gentlemen looking for a wildly good time, then Dyan would be a safe bet. That's JMHO, YMMV, but I doubt it.
CookyJar[/QUOTE]
-
12-28-11 18:29 #3059Senior Member

Posts: 123Kim
Has anyone seen kim around lately? The one who always hung around Benson St. Down by the hospital. She had brown shoulder length hair, big nose and hairy Bush. She was reviewed by Cookie and some others. Really good personality and BJ. Have not seen her around for quite a while and would like to know if she is still around.











Reply With Quote




