Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 363 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3058

    Mmmmmm

    She sure does look yummy! LOL.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I cannot say much about Danielle. In fact I cannot say anything knowledgeable about her. There were a ton of girls on Broadway and I was looking for Missey. Danielle was actually my third or fourth choice out of the many I could have chosen. I choose Danielle mainly because from a distance she looked pretty good and she was at a good pickup location, away from the crowd and LE.

    I was looking forward to having a good time with Danielle, however, the location we went to discouraged me. It wasn't the two guys there that bothered me. And the young freckled faced girl didn't bother me. It was the junky room with nowhere to get comfortable that got to me. The combination or extra people and junk was just to stressful.

    After I took a few picture, I told Danielle, 'Maybe next time. ' She accepted the money offered for pictures and agreed to a, 'Next time. '

    CookyJar

  2. #3057

    Danielle

    I cannot say much about Danielle. In fact I cannot say anything knowledgeable about her. There were a ton of girls on Broadway and I was looking for Missey. Danielle was actually my third or fourth choice out of the many I could have chosen. I choose Danielle mainly because from a distance she looked pretty good and she was at a good pickup location, away from the crowd and LE.

    I was looking forward to having a good time with Danielle, however, the location we went to discouraged me. It wasn’t the two guys there that bothered me. And the young freckled faced girl didn’t bother me. It was the junky room with nowhere to get comfortable that got to me. The combination or extra people and junk was just to stressful.
    After I took a few picture, I told Danielle, “Maybe next time.” She accepted the money offered for pictures and agreed to a, “Next time.”

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Daneille 001.jpg‎   Daneille 002.jpg‎   Daneille 15.jpg‎   Daneille 17.jpg‎   Daneille 16.jpg‎  

    Daneille 23.jpg‎   Daneille 24.jpg‎   Daneille 21.jpg‎   Daneille 19.jpg‎   Daneille 20.jpg‎  


  3. #3056

    Danielle

    Danielle is no skinny teeth pick. She has a nice healthy body. My guess, base on the time we were together, is that she'the make a nice date.

    If anyone has dated Danielle or has information about her, please don't hesitate to add/connect it with these post/pictures.

    (Danielle selected most of her own poses. I don't know why she kept hanging her head down. It was not because she was high or in a drug induced nod. I think she thought it looked cool.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Daneille 14.jpg‎   Daneille 22.jpg‎   Daneille 25.jpg‎   Daneille 28.jpg‎   Daneille 29.jpg‎  

    Daneille 30.jpg‎   Daneille 18.jpg‎   Daneille 26.jpg‎   Daneille 27.jpg‎  

  4. #3055
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615  [View Original Post]
    …I don't pretend to have good looking women in my lives, I DO have them.
    What a fool believes; he believes.

    Lucky you! No fat out of shape woman where you live, no old women and no facially challenged women – you are a lucky man in deed. We all should be so lucky.

    Apparently you are not me and I am not you. Lucky me! You live in a utopia of beauty. I am force to live in the real world. You live in the world of the beautiful people. I live in the world of the so, so people. You live in a world where everyone is, 'Good Looking, ' and no one ever ages. Beautiful woman flock around you and give you the best BJs. One after another, gorgeous woman drift in and out of your life providing you with memories to be remembered. On Olympus you sit commanding – 'Bring me women, bring more beautiful women. ' How I do envy you.

    I will give you these much – If I didn't know Dyan already, I would probably not stop for her. In my youth, I would probably not have stopped for her. Knowing what I know now, I might give her another shot.

    CookyJar

  5. #3054

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by HungryCoyote  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard from her lately? The last 3 times I went looking for her, she was not to be found. Maybe she did actually go to AC.
    Saw her Thursday night. She said that she was having problems with the girl that she was staying with but was otherwise ok.

  6. #3053
    Special Kind of Stupid Person


    Posts: 948
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Apparently you are a little too young to understand. Perhaps I should be talking with your grandfather. How a woman fucks has little to do with her outward appearance. I have learned not to put another man down because of what he likes or dislikes. One man's "Yuk," could be another man's "Good time." It's probably a waste of time trying to explain this to you.

    Guys come to this site trying to inflate their egos. They pretend to be Adonis and imagine that all the women in their lives are fashion models, porn stars and the young girl next door. They cannot face reality. I've seen their reality as they push shopping karts in the markets, following behind their average looking wives and girlfriends. I've seen their reality as they walk hand in hand in the malls. I've seen the faded beauties they lay down with at night. Dyan is not the exception. She is what most of the women in your lives look like. Some may be fatter, some are bent and shuffle when they walk, others may be older or younger, when it comes to looks – stop fooling yourself and take a look around. Look in a mirror, look at the images reflecting back.

    Stop making this personal.

    CookyJar
    Man Cooky your fooling yourself. Dyan is no where NEAR, what the average women look likes especially in my life and others. Your nuts. That girl is terrible and her body. And yes I don't pretend to have good looking women in my lives, I DO have them. Aint no way in hell would I touch that or even get near here regardless if she has a good personality or not. How can you even get a erection off that.

  7. #3052
    Cookie, you and I are about the same age. I must disagree to some extent. While I would agree that a woman's capabilities in the sexual area are independent of their appearance and often inversely related, their initial appeal is directly proportional to their appearance. I would have to agree today, not personally knowing Dyan, but having seen her over many years, yuk. If I am looking for female company, Dyan, especially today, isn't what I am looking for. I'd seen her years ago when she looked much more appealing. Something, I'm not sure what dissuaded me from picking her up then, despite the reports on her exemplary performance. Personally I find someone like Erika more to my personal liking. While somewhat inexperienced, she was pliable and compliant to a degree one rarely finds. I taught her how to flex her pelvic muscles to enhance the experience. She was / is young and fresh by comparison. Of course there are many others who lack any redeeming value of personality or sexual prowess in spite of their relative good looks. Perhaps I am more picky than most, but then I can be. At 60, last week I had the opportunity to play with the lithe body of a 20 why / o college girl seeking respite from the pressures of finals. While there was no sex per se, just the satisfaction of running my hands over this nubile young ladies totally nude body for a couple of hours was gratifying enough. That she thought to text me the following day to say how much she enjoyed it was equally gratifying. Show me one SW that has the class to do that. I can only hope to have the opportunity to repeat the experience and perhaps take it further. All it cost me was the gas to go pick her up at her Mother's place and return her there safely a few hours later. No worries about marauding LEO or the hazards of a car date with a druggy. While I still cruise the strolls from time-to-time my new avocation has perhaps dampened my desire to engage with the less than stellar appearing SW.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Apparently you are a little too young to understand. Perhaps I should be talking with your grandfather. How a woman fucks has little to do with her outward appearance. I have learned not to put another man down because of what he likes or dislikes. One man's "Yuk," could be another man's "Good time." It's probably a waste of time trying to explain this to you.

    Guys come to this site trying to inflate their egos. They pretend to be Adonis and imagine that all the women in their lives are fashion models, porn stars and the young girl next door. They cannot face reality. I've seen their reality as they push shopping karts in the markets, following behind their average looking wives and girlfriends. I've seen their reality as they walk hand in hand in the malls. I've seen the faded beauties they lay down with at night. Dyan is not the exception. She is what most of the women in your lives look like. Some may be fatter, some are bent and shuffle when they walk, others may be older or younger, when it comes to looks – stop fooling yourself and take a look around. Look in a mirror, look at the images reflecting back.

    Stop making this personal.

    CookyJar

  8. #3051
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231

    Casey MIA?

    Anyone seen or heard from her lately? The last 3 times I went looking for her, she was not to be found. Maybe she did actually go to AC.

  9. #3050

    Amen CookyJar

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    One man's "Yuk," could be another man's "Good time." It's probably a waste of time trying to explain this to you.

    CookyJar
    I have had hot bodied youngsters that bring nothing to the table, or bed, or car, or.

    A woman like this who knows exactly what she is doing is always worth spending some time with.

    I will be traveling through the Garden State soon so I will need to do some research here and find the stroll and, with any luck, find a winner like Dyan. (Of course if any fellow mongers want to send me a PM to ease my search I would be happy to read it.)

    Watch your six,

    WM

  10. #3049
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615  [View Original Post]
    How can you possibly have a good time with that? Yuk
    Apparently you are a little too young to understand. Perhaps I should be talking with your grandfather. How a woman fucks has little to do with her outward appearance. I have learned not to put another man down because of what he likes or dislikes. One man's "Yuk," could be another man's "Good time." It's probably a waste of time trying to explain this to you.

    Guys come to this site trying to inflate their egos. They pretend to be Adonis and imagine that all the women in their lives are fashion models, porn stars and the young girl next door. They cannot face reality. I've seen their reality as they push shopping karts in the markets, following behind their average looking wives and girlfriends. I've seen their reality as they walk hand in hand in the malls. I've seen the faded beauties they lay down with at night. Dyan is not the exception. She is what most of the women in your lives look like. Some may be fatter, some are bent and shuffle when they walk, others may be older or younger, when it comes to looks – stop fooling yourself and take a look around. Look in a mirror, look at the images reflecting back.

    Stop making this personal.

    CookyJar

  11. #3048
    Special Kind of Stupid Person


    Posts: 948
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I understand. I hope you understand that I wasn't trying to force you to touch her. To each his own. We all come to this hobby seeking different things. I am not looking for a wife, girlfriend, sweetie or even a regular date. I am just looking for a good time and Dyan provides that. Your grandfather could probably explain it better than I can. It comes with experience.

    CookyJar
    How can you possibly have a good time with that? Yuk

  12. #3047
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615  [View Original Post]
    My goodness. Some of yaw are some nasty ass dudes. Personally I wouldn't touch that with my great grandfathers dick.
    Who would you touch with your great grandfather's dick?

  13. #3046
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615  [View Original Post]
    My goodness. Some of yaw are some nasty ass dudes. Personally I wouldn't touch that with my great grandfathers dick.
    I understand. I hope you understand that I wasn't trying to force you to touch her. To each his own. We all come to this hobby seeking different things. I am not looking for a wife, girlfriend, sweetie or even a regular date. I am just looking for a good time and Dyan provides that. Your grandfather could probably explain it better than I can. It comes with experience.

    CookyJar

  14. #3045
    Special Kind of Stupid Person


    Posts: 948
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Dyan's specialty and what she is known for is her bodacious BBBJ. In my humble opinion, she is still the best. But, what she should be known for is her outstanding personality and willingness to provide good service.

    Dyan is a multifaceted, multitasking provider. She provides a full range of services. Everything is on the table except for anal. With most girls that means a suck and fuck. Everything means everything with Dyan. She'll ride you. You can ride her. It includes doggie, reverse doggie, in the car, in a room, in the woods. She'll suck you and you can suck her. She'll suck you, cover up and fuck you, remove the wrapper and suck you some more. She is a spinner. You can toss her up in the air, spin her around and she'll land on you dick. Dyan is the most accommodating provider I know. She knows that the only way she can compete with the younger girls is to provide better service and keep her regulars coming back.

    What makes her so perfect, so special, is that what she provides is given with expert expertise. I have fucked doggie with some of the best. But, when Dyan backed up her little rump, she did so with gusto. She guided me into a better more suitable position, at the corner of the bed where she could use the pillows to prop her ass up, until pussy and dick were level, eye to eye. Then she wiggled, backed it up and pounced on my dick, like the naughty little Santa's helper that she is. Whatever you preference and no matter what you've had before – Dyan does it better. That's JMHO.

    CookyJar
    My goodness. Some of yaw are some nasty ass dudes. Personally I wouldn't touch that with my great grandfathers dick.

  15. #3044

    Clit

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    She has aged, who hasn't?

    I'm breaking one of my own rules here. Blanking out the face or facial features is usually a no, no, for me. Before you start passing judgment, I have my reasons. For this pictorial I'd like to direction the viewer's attention to what I think is most important. Close your eyes. Open you mind and let your little head think. Check out the body, the total package. This is a job for your little head. Think about her experience, think about the experience you will have.

    Dyan still has a nice spinner body. She has gained a little weight and it looks good on her. Her arms have cleared up. And she keeps herself hygienically clean. (Her hair was newly done; her finger nails and feet were clean.)

    What we have here is a simple case where it might be better to let your little head do your thinking.

    CookyJar
    Now that is a bubblegum clit to eat for hours!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape