Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 9059
-
12-25-11 08:14 #1214Senior Member

Posts: 418Kennedy
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...als-29/5482914
I didn't realize this girl was still around. I saw her awhile back, maybe a year ago. She was posting using outdated pics when I saw her, and was bigger than those pics. It was late and she was the only girl who answered, otherwise I would have left (and I wish I did). Now I notice she is using fake pics. This girl is much bigger than those pics with a big saggy belly. She has a bunch of rules which amount to no touching her and she rushes the entire session. As soon as I finished she jumped off the bed and was already fully dressed and checking messages on her phone before I even sat up. Avoid.
-
12-23-11 18:25 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 834It`s given me like a hang over the morning after. I stoped using it.
Originally Posted by JoeJack
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-11 17:45 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 124Be careful what you take
Viagra doesn't MAKE you get hard, it LETS you get hard IF you have certain problems that prevent it. It's not a magic pill and can hurt you if you're not careful. I've been using it for over five years, with a doctor's supervision. Be careful and be safe.
Originally Posted by JoeJack
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-11 11:02 #1211Senior Member

Posts: 258If you felt like that using 50 mg then obviously a higher dose will not do you any good. I would advise you to talk to the medical provider who prescribed it. I experienced "ear ringing" which was listed as a side affect when I was prescribed it a few years ago. I did not experience a rapid heart beat as you did, but that is also a known and listed side effect. If you bought it off the street or by mail order, there is a valid chance you do not have the real product.
Originally Posted by JoeJack
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-11 07:25 #1210Senior Member

Posts: 877Look Here About Blue Pill
Http://www.drugs.com/sfx/viagra-side-effects.html
Originally Posted by JoeJack
[View Original Post]
This is some strong stuff so be careful with it.
JJ
-
12-22-11 21:45 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 2686That's really funny
Maestro, cue the music, and everybody sing!
Originally Posted by Bongo1212
[View Original Post]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...f18ADIpw#t=22s
When I saw Shannon, she was rooming with a tall black girl. I guess she and Candice found each other through the magnetic draw of pale skin and tats.
-
12-22-11 14:08 #1208Regular Member

Posts: 7Question about Viagra
This is off subject so don't light me up guys! Has anyone become real sick using the blue? I was hoping to use it to just boost my fun but tried it and at first it started out good then I got the shakes, heart was racing and got completely exhausted for no reason! I am hoping I just have a bug but I have never been that sick! I willed my way through it but man I was shaking all night after! Anyone had anything like this? Don't need it so if this is the side effects for me I am done with it? Plus it did not work either. I was using 50 mg and it did the opposite for me! Any advise for the old pros in here would be appreciated. I actually had no benefits by taking the pill! I was hoping to be walking around like a porn star! Nope! Is 50 mg enough?
I am still feeling like crap 24 hours after. Hopefully I got a bug but this was one bad bug!
Also if you haven't check out the non pro posts on the baltimore site do it! I have tried their advice and I am having great results with semi or non pros! I am still smiling about lasts nights 4 hour session with my non pro friend! It's a gold mine if you can get by all the spam! Try it guys it will work if your patient with great results.
-
12-22-11 01:41 #1207Regular Member

Posts: 1First time post
I had an appointment with her today she hurries you, very bad experience
HOT 60 Special*.22* (off of 495 south)
571-4-1-9-7626 ask for AZUMIE! N.
Save your money
-
12-22-11 00:19 #1206Senior Member

Posts: 2686Giavanna - Erratic
I saw and reviewed Giavanna last fall, when I noted that she'll spend an hour telling you her life story if you don't find a way to get out after popping.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1068944
I haven't seen her since, but I called her once about 5-6 months ago, although we didn't meet. Last week, she must have needed money, or just arrived or who knows, but she started blowing up my phone with texts that she was here and ready for visitors. I sent her a note asking her to delete my number from her phone, and she went completely ballistic, sending a stream-of-consciousness rant spread over a dozen texts threatening to blacklist me on all review and posting sites. Sample content:
That's about half. She finally calmed down and stopped blowing up my phone after I sent her 5-6 texts explaining that I don't like having my number stored or getting texts out of the blue."ALL real reputable providers have been advised to black list any and all numbers names and addresses... LOL you won't find any real ladies coming your way ATALL N E TIME SOON... I HAVE TO DO WHAT I'm ENCOURAGED TO DO BY ALL OF THE admins and mods on ALL BOARDS request they say IT WILL SOON WEED OUT ALL TIME WASTER N GAME PLAYERS N IT IS ITS NOT MANY OF US UP THERE WITH ANY KINDA REPUTATION... Mine. Reputation INTERNATIONALLY is immmmmmmmmmpeccable."
I won't warn people away from seeing her, because she's honest and delivers, but you should know there's a potential for volatility and drama.
-
12-21-11 23:56 #1205Senior Member

Posts: 2686Everything you want to know
Will be revealed if you call her then go see her.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
209-513-0320
-
12-21-11 19:34 #1204Senior Member

Posts: 54Shannon
Was my 1st choice. The one who stood me up and turned out she was rooming with Candace!
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-11 18:22 #1203Senior Member

Posts: 464Damage? Multiples?
What was the total damage? What's on the menu? Multiple pops?
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-11 17:26 #1202Senior Member

Posts: 2686If you like the look of blond, pale and tatted
But without Candice's attitude, go see Shannon. Sweet girl, no rush, has an awesome Aegean upgrade for a modest addition.
Originally Posted by Bongo1212
[View Original Post]
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...own-22/6616615
I don't know why you risked an hour's fee after I'd posted about Candice's curtness and impatience. She didn't only have one cover; she lied like the trash that she is. She already had the full fee in hand, so her incentive was to get you out the door. If you really have to see something for yourself, book at the lowest price available, then if you're enjoying round one, negotiate for a second on the spot. It's amazing how a second cover will appear for a few more Jacksons or a Grant.
-
12-21-11 13:23 #1201Senior Member

Posts: 146Any 411 on Sabrina, Piccolina,
Piccolina.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Dom...nse-20/6705215
Sabrina.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Dom...hip-25/6514850
Raven green.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Dom...age-35/6607428
Divina.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Dom...ina-24/6615040
Janie Paine.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Dom...oot-35/6550881
All seem to be operating out of The Fetish Room in Bethesda www.thefetishroom.com
Only 1 review on one on another board. Are they legit? Serious BDSM or more the sensual flavor? Advertising quite a bit on BP. Quite attractive.
-
12-21-11 13:15 #1200Senior Member

Posts: 146Had pleasant dream about Shayla
Very pleasant woman to meet; seems to be mixed ethnic (AA, latin would be my guess) ; not licensed massuesse but has had some training and does excellent job, lived up to advertised expectations and seems to be priced right for the market. Intends to be in area for a while; seniors may pm for details. I left happy.
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ex...res-23/6568685
















