Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1214

    Kennedy

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...als-29/5482914

    I didn't realize this girl was still around. I saw her awhile back, maybe a year ago. She was posting using outdated pics when I saw her, and was bigger than those pics. It was late and she was the only girl who answered, otherwise I would have left (and I wish I did). Now I notice she is using fake pics. This girl is much bigger than those pics with a big saggy belly. She has a bunch of rules which amount to no touching her and she rushes the entire session. As soon as I finished she jumped off the bed and was already fully dressed and checking messages on her phone before I even sat up. Avoid.

  2. #1213
    It`s given me like a hang over the morning after. I stoped using it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJack  [View Original Post]
    This is off subject so don't light me up guys! Has anyone become real sick using the blue? I was hoping to use it to just boost my fun but tried it and at first it started out good then I got the shakes, heart was racing and got completely exhausted for no reason! I am hoping I just have a bug but I have never been that sick! I willed my way through it but man I was shaking all night after! Anyone had anything like this? Don't need it so if this is the side effects for me I am done with it? Plus it did not work either. I was using 50 mg and it did the opposite for me! Any advise for the old pros in here would be appreciated. I actually had no benefits by taking the pill! I was hoping to be walking around like a porn star! Nope! Is 50 mg enough?

    I am still feeling like crap 24 hours after. Hopefully I got a bug but this was one bad bug!

    Also if you haven't check out the non pro posts on the baltimore site do it! I have tried their advice and I am having great results with semi or non pros! I am still smiling about lasts nights 4 hour session with my non pro friend! It's a gold mine if you can get by all the spam! Try it guys it will work if your patient with great results.

  3. #1212

    Be careful what you take

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJack  [View Original Post]
    This is off subject so don't light me up guys! Has anyone become real sick using the blue? I was hoping to use it to just boost my fun but tried it and at first it started out good then I got the shakes, heart was racing and got completely exhausted for no reason! I am hoping I just have a bug but I have never been that sick! I willed my way through it but man I was shaking all night after! Anyone had anything like this? Don't need it so if this is the side effects for me I am done with it? Plus it did not work either. I was using 50 mg and it did the opposite for me! Any advise for the old pros in here would be appreciated. I actually had no benefits by taking the pill! I was hoping to be walking around like a porn star! Nope! Is 50 mg enough?

    I am still feeling like crap 24 hours after. Hopefully I got a bug but this was one bad bug!

    Also if you haven't check out the non pro posts on the baltimore site do it! I have tried their advice and I am having great results with semi or non pros! I am still smiling about lasts nights 4 hour session with my non pro friend! It's a gold mine if you can get by all the spam! Try it guys it will work if your patient with great results.
    Viagra doesn't MAKE you get hard, it LETS you get hard IF you have certain problems that prevent it. It's not a magic pill and can hurt you if you're not careful. I've been using it for over five years, with a doctor's supervision. Be careful and be safe.

  4. #1211
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJack  [View Original Post]
    This is off subject so don't light me up guys! Has anyone become real sick using the blue? I was hoping to use it to just boost my fun but tried it and at first it started out good then I got the shakes, heart was racing and got completely exhausted for no reason! I am hoping I just have a bug but I have never been that sick! I willed my way through it but man I was shaking all night after! Anyone had anything like this? Don't need it so if this is the side effects for me I am done with it? Plus it did not work either. I was using 50 mg and it did the opposite for me! Any advise for the old pros in here would be appreciated. I actually had no benefits by taking the pill! I was hoping to be walking around like a porn star! Nope! Is 50 mg enough?

    I am still feeling like crap 24 hours after. Hopefully I got a bug but this was one bad bug!

    Also if you haven't check out the non pro posts on the baltimore site do it! I have tried their advice and I am having great results with semi or non pros! I am still smiling about lasts nights 4 hour session with my non pro friend! It's a gold mine if you can get by all the spam! Try it guys it will work if your patient with great results.
    If you felt like that using 50 mg then obviously a higher dose will not do you any good. I would advise you to talk to the medical provider who prescribed it. I experienced "ear ringing" which was listed as a side affect when I was prescribed it a few years ago. I did not experience a rapid heart beat as you did, but that is also a known and listed side effect. If you bought it off the street or by mail order, there is a valid chance you do not have the real product.

  5. #1210

    Look Here About Blue Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJack  [View Original Post]
    This is off subject so don't light me up guys! Has anyone become real sick using the blue? I was hoping to use it to just boost my fun but tried it and at first it started out good then I got the shakes, heart was racing and got completely exhausted for no reason! I am hoping I just have a bug but I have never been that sick! I willed my way through it but man I was shaking all night after! Anyone had anything like this? Don't need it so if this is the side effects for me I am done with it? Plus it did not work either. I was using 50 mg and it did the opposite for me! Any advise for the old pros in here would be appreciated. I actually had no benefits by taking the pill! I was hoping to be walking around like a porn star! Nope! Is 50 mg enough?

    I am still feeling like crap 24 hours after. Hopefully I got a bug but this was one bad bug!

    Also if you haven't check out the non pro posts on the baltimore site do it! I have tried their advice and I am having great results with semi or non pros! I am still smiling about lasts nights 4 hour session with my non pro friend! It's a gold mine if you can get by all the spam! Try it guys it will work if your patient with great results.
    Http://www.drugs.com/sfx/viagra-side-effects.html

    This is some strong stuff so be careful with it.

    JJ

  6. #1209

    That's really funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Bongo1212  [View Original Post]
    Was my 1st choice. The one who stood me up and turned out she was rooming with Candace!
    Maestro, cue the music, and everybody sing!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...f18ADIpw#t=22s

    When I saw Shannon, she was rooming with a tall black girl. I guess she and Candice found each other through the magnetic draw of pale skin and tats.

  7. #1208

    Question about Viagra

    This is off subject so don't light me up guys! Has anyone become real sick using the blue? I was hoping to use it to just boost my fun but tried it and at first it started out good then I got the shakes, heart was racing and got completely exhausted for no reason! I am hoping I just have a bug but I have never been that sick! I willed my way through it but man I was shaking all night after! Anyone had anything like this? Don't need it so if this is the side effects for me I am done with it? Plus it did not work either. I was using 50 mg and it did the opposite for me! Any advise for the old pros in here would be appreciated. I actually had no benefits by taking the pill! I was hoping to be walking around like a porn star! Nope! Is 50 mg enough?

    I am still feeling like crap 24 hours after. Hopefully I got a bug but this was one bad bug!

    Also if you haven't check out the non pro posts on the baltimore site do it! I have tried their advice and I am having great results with semi or non pros! I am still smiling about lasts nights 4 hour session with my non pro friend! It's a gold mine if you can get by all the spam! Try it guys it will work if your patient with great results.

  8. #1207

    First time post

    I had an appointment with her today she hurries you, very bad experience

    HOT 60 Special*.22* (off of 495 south)

    571-4-1-9-7626 ask for AZUMIE! N.

    Save your money

  9. #1206

    Giavanna - Erratic

    I saw and reviewed Giavanna last fall, when I noted that she'll spend an hour telling you her life story if you don't find a way to get out after popping.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1068944

    I haven't seen her since, but I called her once about 5-6 months ago, although we didn't meet. Last week, she must have needed money, or just arrived or who knows, but she started blowing up my phone with texts that she was here and ready for visitors. I sent her a note asking her to delete my number from her phone, and she went completely ballistic, sending a stream-of-consciousness rant spread over a dozen texts threatening to blacklist me on all review and posting sites. Sample content:

    "ALL real reputable providers have been advised to black list any and all numbers names and addresses... LOL you won't find any real ladies coming your way ATALL N E TIME SOON... I HAVE TO DO WHAT I'm ENCOURAGED TO DO BY ALL OF THE admins and mods on ALL BOARDS request they say IT WILL SOON WEED OUT ALL TIME WASTER N GAME PLAYERS N IT IS ITS NOT MANY OF US UP THERE WITH ANY KINDA REPUTATION... Mine. Reputation INTERNATIONALLY is immmmmmmmmmpeccable."
    That's about half. She finally calmed down and stopped blowing up my phone after I sent her 5-6 texts explaining that I don't like having my number stored or getting texts out of the blue.

    I won't warn people away from seeing her, because she's honest and delivers, but you should know there's a potential for volatility and drama.

  10. #1205

    Everything you want to know

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    What was the total damage? What's on the menu? Multiple pops?
    Will be revealed if you call her then go see her.

    209-513-0320

  11. #1204

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    But without Candice's attitude, go see Shannon. Sweet girl, no rush, has an awesome Aegean upgrade for a modest addition.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...own-22/6616615

    I don't know why you risked an hour's fee after I'd posted about Candice's curtness and impatience. She didn't only have one cover; she lied like the trash that she is. She already had the full fee in hand, so her incentive was to get you out the door. If you really have to see something for yourself, book at the lowest price available, then if you're enjoying round one, negotiate for a second on the spot. It's amazing how a second cover will appear for a few more Jacksons or a Grant.
    Was my 1st choice. The one who stood me up and turned out she was rooming with Candace!

  12. #1203

    Damage? Multiples?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    But without Candice's attitude, go see Shannon. Sweet girl, no rush, has an awesome Aegean upgrade for a modest addition.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...own-22/6616615

    I don't know why you risked an hour's fee after I'd posted about Candice's curtness and impatience. She didn't only have one cover; she lied like the trash that she is. She already had the full fee in hand, so her incentive was to get you out the door. If you really have to see something for yourself, book at the lowest price available, then if you're enjoying round one, negotiate for a second on the spot. It's amazing how a second cover will appear for a few more Jacksons or a Grant.
    What was the total damage? What's on the menu? Multiple pops?

  13. #1202

    If you like the look of blond, pale and tatted

    Quote Originally Posted by Bongo1212  [View Original Post]
    I called her because the option I wanted to try stood me up and she was on the list, and seemed to be in the same neighborhood. Well it turns out she was sharing a room with the one who stood me up (funny!). She was sweet on the phone. She asked if I would give her 10 minutes to dress, and I said sure. Well 15 minutes later she says she's sharing a room and they're still busy but she'll grab a 2nd room. Which she did. I told her, being nice, that I'd go an hour in that case.

    Completely accurate pix. I like that white trash look!

    However, her redbook reviews said she was great at uncovered flute. She'd have none of that, and has plenty of other ridiculous rules. To make it worse, after telling her I'd do an hour only for multiples (which she agreed to) , she only has one cover.

    I kind of enjoyed talking to her. So there was that. But it was a semi-ripoff and uninspired and too many rules.

    I wouldn't repeat unless in a pinch and only for a cheap QV.
    But without Candice's attitude, go see Shannon. Sweet girl, no rush, has an awesome Aegean upgrade for a modest addition.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...own-22/6616615

    I don't know why you risked an hour's fee after I'd posted about Candice's curtness and impatience. She didn't only have one cover; she lied like the trash that she is. She already had the full fee in hand, so her incentive was to get you out the door. If you really have to see something for yourself, book at the lowest price available, then if you're enjoying round one, negotiate for a second on the spot. It's amazing how a second cover will appear for a few more Jacksons or a Grant.

  14. #1201

    Any 411 on Sabrina, Piccolina,

    Piccolina.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Dom...nse-20/6705215

    Sabrina.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Dom...hip-25/6514850

    Raven green.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Dom...age-35/6607428

    Divina.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Dom...ina-24/6615040

    Janie Paine.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Dom...oot-35/6550881

    All seem to be operating out of The Fetish Room in Bethesda www.thefetishroom.com

    Only 1 review on one on another board. Are they legit? Serious BDSM or more the sensual flavor? Advertising quite a bit on BP. Quite attractive.

  15. #1200

    Had pleasant dream about Shayla

    Very pleasant woman to meet; seems to be mixed ethnic (AA, latin would be my guess) ; not licensed massuesse but has had some training and does excellent job, lived up to advertised expectations and seems to be priced right for the market. Intends to be in area for a while; seniors may pm for details. I left happy.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ex...res-23/6568685

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape