Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 533 of 542 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 8117
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #137

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonDave  [View Original Post]
    So I usually go for larger women but I have decided to branch out. I think they are called spinners. Any suggestions? The tinier the better. Maybe 5'2 or less. I have seen the ads for tiny cubana and others but the reviews are pretty lackluster. Searches on spinners reveals things like "she is no spinner" so that is not much help.

    Any tiny recommendations?

    Dave
    I've dreamed of the 24 year old that advertises on BP with no pictures. If you email her she will send you one or two. She is a little punk / goth but very small and fun.

    When Esmi Lee returns, she's costly but well worth it my book!

    Just thought I'd help. Good luck with your search!

  2. #136

    Spinner / small ladies

    So I usually go for larger women but I have decided to branch out. I think they are called spinners. Any suggestions? The tinier the better. Maybe 5'2 or less. I have seen the ads for tiny cubana and others but the reviews are pretty lackluster. Searches on spinners reveals things like "she is no spinner" so that is not much help.

    Any tiny recommendations?

    Dave

  3. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldMonger  [View Original Post]
    LOL I was thinking the samething, he probably is LEO because nobody here should ask for real names of anybody. And even if we knew the person's real name we wouldn't mention it here.
    Actually, I just did a google search for Kristen Kober of Tucson, it appears that there was a provider who used to post with that name an has a review on another site. So I don't think he was revealing anything that he shouldn't have. I don't remember Kristen Kober, but the alliteration of her name like Morgan Marie makes me wonder if he might be correct, that they are the same person.

  4. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamma32  [View Original Post]
    You have the MO of a LEO. You should go find some other schmucks.
    LOL I was thinking the samething, he probably is LEO because nobody here should ask for real names of anybody. And even if we knew the person's real name we wouldn't mention it here.

  5. #133
    You have the MO of a LEO. You should go find some other schmucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeSucks  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Kristin kober of tucson before she quit because of a boyfriend. But I think she started up again with a new name "Morgan Marie". Morgan marie's P411 page is defintely a pic of kristin kober and the body discripion is the same. Is this the same girl?

  6. #132

    Kristin kober morgan

    I've seen Kristin kober of tucson before she quit because of a boyfriend. But I think she started up again with a new name "Morgan Marie". Morgan marie's P411 page is defintely a pic of kristin kober and the body discripion is the same. Is this the same girl?

  7. #131

    TW Adult Section

    Ad from Chocolate Velvet. I'm positive this is the one who used to advertise several years ago. She was petite, pleasant with good conversation. At that time, she was good for a BBBJ. 69,

    DATY and multiple positions. Also, at that time, she had a nice tight body, but, that was several years ago and time may have jaded her body and attitude. She should be about 28 by now.

  8. #130

    Zia

    Zia is an old wore out blonde that used to dance at the CS during the hey day. She probably is only 44, but the substance abuse has taken its toll.

    D DOg.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopFuel62  [View Original Post]
    I have been in the Tucson area for three years, I was active on the Detroit boards for years but have only been lurking and learning since I got to town. I have read the post and enjoyed the company of a few of the advertisers on backpages. Yesterday I found myself with some free time and was looking for a woman with a little bit more experience that the 19 year old on backpages. I found Zia. (Sexy Insatiable Blond! Truely A Must See! Don't pass this One by. Call Me! You just found Gold!.44) I have seen her ads in the pass but they never included pics. Her ad yesterday included some very nice pics and I made the call. A little tuff to reach at first but when I did reach her she was ready now. I arived at her incall and was met at the door by her. This is where it all when bad* 1st off 44 as she states in her ad must be the year she was born. But she did have a hot little dancer body (nice older fake rack) so against my better judgement I continued with the session, but told her I only wanted a 1/2 hr visit. *2nd She wanted to take the donation and go pay her room fee before we got started. I told her that wasnt going to happen. She has been living in this motel room for a couple weeks and it was destroyed inside. She told me that she just got her own place but has no furnishing yet. So off we go. Started with a BBBJ something that I really enjoy. Well it was like the old Tooties Pop comercial 1 lick 2 lick 3 lick done. She asked me if I was ready and I told her HELL NO. So she went back to it for another min and stopped again. She gloved me up and started CG, moved on to Doggie it was a nice view from there. Just as I was finishing the hotel manager knocked on the door wanting his money. The appt was completly rushed and in truth I got what I wanted and got the the hell out of there.

  9. #129

    Zia TOFTT

    I have been in the Tucson area for three years, I was active on the Detroit boards for years but have only been lurking and learning since I got to town. I have read the post and enjoyed the company of a few of the advertisers on backpages. Yesterday I found myself with some free time and was looking for a woman with a little bit more experience that the 19 year old on backpages. I found Zia. (Sexy Insatiable Blond! Truely A Must See! Don't pass this One by. Call Me! You just found Gold!.44) I have seen her ads in the pass but they never included pics. Her ad yesterday included some very nice pics and I made the call. A little tuff to reach at first but when I did reach her she was ready now. I arived at her incall and was met at the door by her. This is where it all when bad* 1st off 44 as she states in her ad must be the year she was born. But she did have a hot little dancer body (nice older fake rack) so against my better judgement I continued with the session, but told her I only wanted a 1/2 hr visit. *2nd She wanted to take the donation and go pay her room fee before we got started. I told her that wasnt going to happen. She has been living in this motel room for a couple weeks and it was destroyed inside. She told me that she just got her own place but has no furnishing yet. So off we go. Started with a BBBJ something that I really enjoy. Well it was like the old Tooties Pop comercial 1 lick 2 lick 3 lick done. She asked me if I was ready and I told her HELL NO. So she went back to it for another min and stopped again. She gloved me up and started CG, moved on to Doggie it was a nice view from there. Just as I was finishing the hotel manager knocked on the door wanting his money. The appt was completly rushed and in truth I got what I wanted and got the the hell out of there.

  10. #128

    Casino del sol

    Dropped of a friend at the casino and went in to use the restroom. When I came out I watched a few people play the slots. At some point a hispanic babe struck up a conversation and when I said.

    I was leaving she asked for a ride to town. She was probably early 40's (although she said 35) with a HUGE rack, but, typically, not much ass. During our drive back she asked if I ever dated and.

    I said yes and we headed for a motel near 22nd / Freeway. Said her name was Regina. We both got naked in a hurry, started with DFK, BBBJ. 69, covered up for mish, cg, rcg and then took a

    Little rest. With her back to me I started playing with her ass and she seemed agreeable for greek. Covered again and finished with greek. Damage was $.50 for slightly less than an hour, but.

    She didn't seem to be a clock watcher. Said she's at the casino on a fairly regular basis. About 5-3, 135, big, big tits, dark hair, decent conversation, and nice personality. Will definitely repeat.

    If the opportunity is there. Said she didn't give out digits, but "maybe" later on. Of course YMMV.

  11. #127

    Valeria V

    I've been dreaming to see her last month but email got lost in spam folder. Then one afternoon the dream arrived.

    She had new incall location in south park ave. I've never dream about her before so who knows. The place was a messy apt but in a discreet corner in the complex, knocked on the door and greeted by hispanic lady with huge tits (fake BTW). She was little heavier than the add and with highlighted hair, little different from the pics. She guided me to the bedroom which had wet mattress with wet bed sheet. We managed to put something on top of it. Started with BBBJ for a moment, then continue with CBJ, seems strange to me. Then asked me how I wanted to continue, so we did CG, Doggy, Mission, CG again, then finished up with Mission again. Damage was $$ for hr. I was expecting the session comparable with Alexia but it was not. There was no connection, not much of conversation, very little LFK, I didn't ask for DATY, or try DFK, just lost the mood.

  12. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxbal  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys

    I want to see Alejandra can you shed some light. I don't have any info on google.

    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ed-20/15176857

    Thanks in advance
    There is a review on the other board. I am not sure if it is the same girl, since the digits are different. http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...xo-20/14991739

    The reviewer mentioned that Greek is extra and for the first visit only CBJ. Repeat visits will earn BBBJ. Supposedly good looks and performance.

  13. #125

    Any info on alejandra 520 406 7920

    Hi Guys

    I want to see Alejandra can you shed some light. I don't have any info on google.

    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ed-20/15176857

    Thanks in advance

  14. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica Luv  [View Original Post]
    I too have tried to call, but in the end have only been able to reach her via TEXT. Even then, she seemed like a flake. But of course that is anything new for many of these girls.
    Damn! Nice to know I'm not the only one. I thought I said something that she didn't like, but only got to speak to her once out of a half dozen attempts.

  15. #123

    New Generation

    I too have tried to call, but in the end have only been able to reach her via TEXT. Even then, she seemed like a flake. But of course that is anything new for many of these girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to hook up with her at least 10 times (many times just getting voicemail or full voicemail). I have yet to get with her. Maybe she doesn't like the sound of my voice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape